Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China will ban BTC exhangers for good  (Read 601 times)
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

A senior Chinese central banker says authorities will ban centralized trading of virtual currencies as well as individuals and businesses that provide related services.

Authorities will also block domestic and foreign websites and close mobile apps that provide centralized virtual currency trading services to Chinese users, and sanction platforms that provide virtual currency payment services.

So, bye-bye BTC in China.   Cheesy

https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-bitcoin/pboc-official-says-chinas-centralized-virtual-currency-trade-needs-to-end-source-idUSKBN1F50FZ

What is the meaning of the topic? For good? What is good from this situation? I could not find the good thing.
This situation makes our altcoin and bitcoin value big correction. I dont mean just this issue that make that correction but other too. But at least i dont see good effect with this like in the topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

news dont sound good .What will happen to the likes of kucoin exchange .I bought some of there shares  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided .There base in Hong Kong i belive

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

The BTC will sink. It should be a normal move. China was a HUGE market.

Will it sink as hard as your overall credibility on this forum has sunk throughout the last year? China's actions won't at all prevent people from buying and selling Bitcoin through alternative ways. It's not for nothing that after the PBOC sanctions, and especially the shutdown of exchanges there the local trading market has literally exploded in volume/usage. China can prevent people from accessing whatever exchange or service through the internet, but they can't do anything of significance against the peer to peer market, and that's something you seem to ignore, because you (as always) try to force through your own selfish troll and fud agenda, but people more and more know what you're up to.

"alternative ways" is not the same as mainstream.

" peer to peer market" is almost zero as volume.
you are just a "libertarian" who is screaming "HODL or to the MOOON", same as someone screamed bitconnecttttt.  

https://youtu.be/EhL2OWXZ26s?t=584     Grin

https://youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk?t=65
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

The BTC will sink. It should be a normal move. China was a HUGE market.

Will it sink as hard as your overall credibility on this forum has sunk throughout the last year? China's actions won't at all prevent people from buying and selling Bitcoin through alternative ways. It's not for nothing that after the PBOC sanctions, and especially the shutdown of exchanges there the local trading market has literally exploded in volume/usage. China can prevent people from accessing whatever exchange or service through the internet, but they can't do anything of significance against the peer to peer market, and that's something you seem to ignore, because you (as always) try to force through your own selfish troll and fud agenda, but people more and more know what you're up to.

"alternative ways" is not the same as mainstream.

" peer to peer market" is almost zero as volume.
you are just a "libertarian" who is screaming "HODL or to the MOOON", same as someone screamed bitconnecttttt.  

https://youtu.be/EhL2OWXZ26s?t=584     Grin

https://youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk?t=65

Yea its not mainstream because most people don't know about p2p exchanges yet u boob, so that is why the trading volume is so low... smh as more regulations come more people will talk about p2p exchanges and hence they will become mainstream THINK!!!
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

The Chinese government is now trying to ban trading!

But I personally think it's very difficult to completely forbid it!

The Chinese market is very large, so many Chinese investors will use VPN to break the blockade!

China's digital market is down, probably because of the Chinese New Year!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

We can already see that since China started to bann exchangers and also trading the price of bitcoin,and not only, because the whole market is going down but I dont think we should see this as the end of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Yes,China owns the most quantity of bitcoin and there are the most miners but they can anytime move to another country since mining will be profitable for miners. Slowly, other countries will have more miners and bitcoin will come back and the price will increase again.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

It seems to me that China has banned bitcoin for the purpose of publishing its own cryptocurrency, but I do not believe it. China has not yet reached such a powerful technology. I am more concerned that they are afraid that bitcoin trading will cause disorder in the economic market.
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

It seems to me that China has banned bitcoin for the purpose of publishing its own cryptocurrency, but I do not believe it. China has not yet reached such a powerful technology. I am more concerned that they are afraid that bitcoin trading will cause disorder in the economic market.

afraid? are you joking?

china  GDP = 11 trillions USD per year    Roll Eyes

do you know what it means that? you need over 60 years to count this amount.

BTC means nothing for China. They can spit on BTC and it's gone; same as USA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: