Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:14:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Partners Wanted for Canadian ICO  (Read 99 times)
Guitarchie Sockamoto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

I AM NOW MEDIA

I'm hoping to launch an ICO this year, but could really use some partners and financing to market it.  I have a Canadian securities lawyer on board and a few other team members, but could use a blockchain developer to assist with the smart contract and coin strategy.  I'm a business counsellor that is also involved in the world of Intellectual Property (patents). 

Our platform is directed towards new mechanisms and strategies for more easily engaging influence marketers.  I invented the systems and platform a few years ago and they utilize our patent pending "Reverse 1-Click System" (a creative, but novel spin on Amazon's patented 1-click business method which has made Jeff Bezos the richest man on the planet).  Our system makes it incredibly easy for influencers to engage with brands and localized businesses.

I realize that everyone is getting into this now, but our methods and skills are superior.  We (can manage without, but) could also use a good graphic designer, web developer, on-line marketing expert and patent lawyer if available.

Here is a link to our 1st draft of a web-site.  It needs a lot of work, but will provide some info.

www.iamnowmedia.com

Thx!

Guitarchie Sockamoto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: