Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When BTC Drops below $10k will you be a 'believer' in the CULT? or Will bail?  (Read 229 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

Another believer of the cult here. I hold my bitcoin, not bailing, panicking or anything.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

CHENG90

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

I will definitely hold what I own and buy more on every dip - which I think is a golden opportunity. I already preserved my capital and cashed out my profit but I left some to hold for the future. Everybody knows that the technology behind bitcoin is a revolutionary innovation in the financial system so, it is better to hold what I don't need now than to need it in the future but I don't have it.

Seriously? Do u believe your own bile?

You clearly are not a programmer, there is nothing new about BTc,

What's clever at best is that it organically grew because geeks cultivated it,  but now those same geeks are rich and have moved on, and leaving the masses of idiots holding the bag,

I think when somebody says "Everybody knows" you must watch out, and when everybody includes what nobody knows, say C++, or  ECDSA, or SHA, what do they know? That what is new? Well NSA said in 2015 that all the core of BTC was obsolete, so which is it?? Is it new or obsolete, or is the NSA not with the gutter idiots know nothings?

Seriously, I'm a programmer, and I have spent my life on this shit, and I don't see anything new or special about BTC, or the block-chain, or the transactions and their cute little 1950's hex-hash encodings, ... its on an idiot who doesn't have a clue about computer-science can say that 'btc' is revolutionary, there is nothing about BTC that is special, even the choices of the algo's to a real comp-sci person its obvious that BTC was written by non-experts in the field

If you don't like it why are you on here banging on and slagging it off, don't post if its just negative shite. Nobody in this forum wants to read this! Just go and relax somewhere and stop trying to drag other people down with you Smiley
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

I will definitely hold what I own and buy more on every dip - which I think is a golden opportunity. I already preserved my capital and cashed out my profit but I left some to hold for the future. Everybody knows that the technology behind bitcoin is a revolutionary innovation in the financial system so, it is better to hold what I don't need now than to need it in the future but I don't have it.

What's clever at best is that it organically grew because geeks cultivated it,  but now those same geeks are rich and have moved on, and leaving the masses of idiots holding the bag,

I think when somebody says "Everybody knows" you must watch out, and when everybody includes what nobody knows, say C++, or  ECDSA, or SHA, what do they know? That what is new? Well NSA said in 2015 that all the core of BTC was obsolete, so which is it?? Is it new or obsolete, or is the NSA not with the gutter idiots know nothings?

Seriously, I'm a programmer, and I have spent my life on this shit, and I don't see anything new or special about BTC, or the block-chain, or the transactions and their cute little 1950's hex-hash encodings, ... its on an idiot who doesn't have a clue about computer-science can say that 'btc' is revolutionary, there is nothing about BTC that is special, even the choices of the algo's to a real comp-sci person its obvious that BTC was written by non-experts in the field

If you don't like it why are you on here banging on and slagging it off, don't post if its just negative shite. Nobody in this forum wants to read this! Just go and relax somewhere and stop trying to drag other people down with you Smiley

This is normal, people are panicking right now because of the recent downward movement of bitcoins. Well it seems it is looking like a bearish situation right now, but I am sure this is temporary. As so far the negative news coming from Asian governments are not really final. More on it is like what happened a few months ago when China's officials were "talking about regulating bitcoins exchanges". Which did not really happen, but those rumors just drove btc prices down. If nothing happens within the month for sure prices will go up again. Consider this as an opportunity to buy into bitcoins.
CHENG90

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

This is normal, people are panicking right now because of the recent downward movement of bitcoins. Well it seems it is looking like a bearish situation right now, but I am sure this is temporary. As so far the negative news coming from Asian governments are not really final. More on it is like what happened a few months ago when China's officials were "talking about regulating bitcoins exchanges". Which did not really happen, but those rumors just drove btc prices down. If nothing happens within the month for sure prices will go up again. Consider this as an opportunity to buy into bitcoins.

I understand the panic and you would expect holders to be concerned at a minimum but to completely belittle BTC I think is inappropriate especially now, people are going to be reading this post/comments and thinking 'shit, I better sell now', which isn't good for anyone! It's not as if it is constructive criticism.
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Another believer of the cult here. I hold my bitcoin, not bailing, panicking or anything.

Just like 'jonestown' remember them in Guyana, they drank the koolaide, they all believed in the bitcoin jeebus
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Just like 'jonestown' remember them in Guyana, they drank the koolaide, they all believed in the bitcoin jeebus

Just drink the koolaide, become a bitcoin believer, come to heaven and join the rich
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: