Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global crypto market down - what may be the reason?  (Read 405 times)
avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1509

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

Dear community members,

I believe everyone has noticed today's global downfall of crypto market. Most of the assets are down by more than 15% and bitcoin is heading towards 10k mark.

I am surprised to see the downfall because I was not able to find any significant news which may have caused this downfall.

Ami I missing something here? Can anyone please enlighten us with the possible reason?

Thanks!

MaitoMaito

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Wow man, you're overwhelm me, going to look the news
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

According to the news I saw on google that South Korea is looking to ban cryptocurrency exchanges on their country. That's probably one of the reason today why bitcoin market is going down.

Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

According to the news I saw on google that South Korea is looking to ban cryptocurrency exchanges on their country. That's probably one of the reason today why bitcoin market is going down.

They revoked it, again. They "banned" bitcoin 5 times in a month, call that a record.
There's no need for a special reason for this market drop. Sometimes there are news and rumors that can trigger it, but sometimes it just the market as it is. It's normal, just take advantage of the drop if you can.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

There are several topics already about this matter... Takes literally seconds to find one and read the answers already there... Nonetheless:

The reason behind this market crash is the spread of FUD from Asia. There were some news about china wanting to stop the bitcoin mining in their country ( keep in mind that China represents 2/3 or so of the total mining power), and also a suposed ban of crypto trading on South Korea. People started panicing and the market is showing exactly that.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

well bitcoin started going down and whenever that happens altcoins, without any hesitation, start their dumping. and that part doesn't really need any reasons to happen. it just happens.

and as for bitcoin, as you may have guessed already from this board and the "internet", there is a lot of FUD about banning bitcoin again circulating the media.
and it baffles me that people still care about what the government says about the "decentralized market"!

There is a FOMO brewing...
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

There's news from South Korea that their govt is about to ban BTC. Also the Chinese New Year is around the corner. Those are the only reasons iv found.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Dear community members,

I believe everyone has noticed today's global downfall of crypto market. Most of the assets are down by more than 15% and bitcoin is heading towards 10k mark.

I am surprised to see the downfall because I was not able to find any significant news which may have caused this downfall.

Ami I missing something here? Can anyone please enlighten us with the possible reason?

Thanks!
According to the latest news on Bitcoin, some countries are planning if not, already banned bitcoin. Likewise, many have been panicing on selling their bitcoin because of these news. I also believe that these are just their strategies to make bitcoin goes slow.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Well, if you ask me what is the reason for crypto market down, i cant answer that.
But at least, i want to tell you, if the they are going down, you better get ready to invest them at the lowest price,
and they are going to increase again.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

The decrease in the price of bitcoin can be explained by the latest news from China, where local authorities intend to block access to local and foreign platforms for trading.
At the same time, Reddit has a different theory, according to which the current decline in the market of crypto-currencies can be caused by the forthcoming lunar new year in Asian countries. The region still has significant trading volumes, and as the author believes, before the holidays many people want to take digital assets into Fiat.
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Only reason, I can see behind all this is that bug investors are withdrawing their money for investing in alt coins. There is nothing to worry especially if you have invested in long run.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Dear community members,

Thanks!
actually today I buy more bitcoin and some alternative coins that have great potentials, we all know that the dip is the time to buy that we cannot miss.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

Smat move, I wish I could buy some coins now

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Dear community members,

Thanks!

No big news except the news from last week that may still be in effect today. All crypto are down mainly because bitcoin price is down that affects all alt-coins and tokens out there. Luckily bitcoin is slowly bouncing back which will pull other cryptos up too. Hope this continues.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

As I know there were some unconfirmed news about China banning the miners in their country and Korea looking forward to ban the exchanges in their markets.
boissonnea

Activity: 20
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:42:11 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2020, 08:37:26 AM by boissonnea

The price has gone through a dumping time. it is easy to guess the causes of the crash. The price does not need a lot of analysis to make sure that it has collapsed or has risen.

some say this is correction and Big players. others say it is China and its effect. Its hard to guess but you can find alot of analysis that prove the down.
Tracking the price will not help. you have to learn how to guess when the rise will be and when the collapse might happen, and thus you can predict how much profit you might make.

Some say we will not get 12,000 dollars again, until 2021.
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

my openion is, business means it rais,it down regularly.traditionally it wiil happen. but there is a reason for global crypto market down is in korea are ban the curruncy probably i know.people are worried about this.for this reason global crypto market down

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

well bitcoin started going down and whenever that happens altcoins, without any hesitation, start their dumping. and that part doesn't really need any reasons to happen. it just happens.

and as for bitcoin, as you may have guessed already from this board and the "internet", there is a lot of FUD about banning bitcoin again circulating the media.
and it baffles me that people still care about what the government says about the "decentralized market"!
The problem here is the participation of the market has been divided between Bitcoin and also other Altcoins. And we have seen these early on when the price of Bitcoin got down from each recent high and suddenly some Altcoins starts pumping. With these happening all of the cryptocurrencies suddenly started to go up. And now with some Bad news many traders started to sell their cryptos for profit taking that is why we are seeing the market now in red.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Panic + profit taking

Whales are cashing out before now new traders are cashing out and whales are buying back cheap coins. Price will soon recover so its time to buy not sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

my openion is, business means it rais,it down regularly.traditionally it wiil happen. but there is a reason for global crypto market down is in korea are ban the curruncy probably i know.people are worried about this.for this reason global crypto market down
This is I think the reasons why this is happen market is going down because of this korea issues. Also many had panic over this problem. Actually this is the usual screnario in the market price ups and down so in this case better obseve the market before you invest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: