Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional ICO Backend API - Full Featured ICO Website Script - Affiliates  (Read 214 times)
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:46:07 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 06:24:21 PM by FullFeaturedICO

Full Featured ICO Backend and Admin script

https://rocketr.net/buy/51e17b9c28e3

20% Affiliate Scheme - Get 20% By selling yourself.

Full Featured ICO Backend and Admin script to run your own professional ICO. The API runs as a separate entity from the WebUI Frontend so you can call from the API backend from multiple places. Create your own Frontend website to interact with the API (All you need is a simple design) so that it doesnt look like every other ICO!

Features

• PHP/MySQL MVC - Works on shared hosting
  • Accept Multiple Cryptocurrencies inc. Multisig (Blockcypher, Blocktrail, Block.io, JSON-RPC)
  • All converted back to bitcoin for ease of management
  • Split received ICO Funds between different departments / users / developers
  • User Account / User Wallets / Two Factor Authentication / Email Authentication
  • Bonus Distribution on time interval
  • Bounty Management System
  • Fully Calculated and Editable Total Raised Funds
  • Implemented Micro-Exchange to allow users to buy / sell your token against Bitcoin or other popular cryptocurrencies
  • Airdrop System
  • Lending System
  • Fully automated

https://rocketr.net/buy/51e17b9c28e3
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

Half Price 50% Off Coupon

Just enter 50PERCENT at checkout

Offer ends 24 Jan 18 @ 12AM
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

For today only we are giving 60% OFF our Professional ICO Backend API Script.

All you need to do is enter the coupon "TODAYONLY" at checkout. This coupon will expire at 23:59 Pacific Time
ekke

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

This is a scam, you will get a bunch of BS files that has nothing to do with ICO. He take payment in bitcoin so you wont be able to get a chargeback. ofc i knew the risk, but just so sad its always scams in crypto space.  ive reportet his account  on https://rocketr.net/. BE  AWARE DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY ITS A SCAM!!!
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

This is a scam, you will get a bunch of BS files that has nothing to do with ICO. He take payment in bitcoin so you wont be able to get a chargeback. ofc i knew the risk, but just so sad its always scams in crypto space.  ive reportet his account  on https://rocketr.net/. BE  AWARE DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY ITS A SCAM!!!

You do not understand how to use API or what you bought. This is not my problem, I described to you but you do not understand.
ekke

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

Hi,

Is CPanel OK for you to install it on? I have bought a shared webhosting account

-------- Original Message --------
On January 22, 2018 9:48 PM, subSTRATA <subSTRATA@sellers.rocketr.net> wrote:

Rocketr Logo

Hello,

subSTRATA has sent you the following message:

Sorry, I am on the train home, I will contact you when I am home. roughly 1 hour.

John

Hi,It&#39;s been 2 hours. Do you have an update for install guide?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You did not contact me, after roughly 1 hour which is now 5 hours ago. you promised to send install guide aswell offer to install it for me. you do not respond and here is proof that i paid with transaction number https://rocketr.net/track/7730e7579579. IF you want me to remove this post contact me ASAP and prove that youre not scammer. (ive reported his account to rocketr.net also btw)
nyc55

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

I figured it was a scam one way or another.
It's better not to use those ready made scripts.

They would always leave backdoor access to your data. So easy to do.
One must be nuts to buy those files to run an ICO.

Please common sense people!!
stretch91

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! HE RIPPED ME OFF BEFORE ON OTHER SERVICES AND ALL HE DOES IS CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS!!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!!!
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! HE RIPPED ME OFF BEFORE ON OTHER SERVICES AND ALL HE DOES IS CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS!!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!!!
Quoted for reference. Why you bought this script?/
icoclone

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

ICO business is a new trend of cryptocurrency world. who is the provide best complete solution to manage Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects and relations with investors. Entrepreneur wants to be need ICO software is more secure & easy way. They choose who's provide the best ICO development company special features like.  
probctbiz

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

ICO business is a new trend of cryptocurrency world. who is the provide best complete solution to manage Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects and relations with investors. Entrepreneur wants to be need ICO software is more secure & easy way. They choose who's provide the best ICO development company special features like.  
Hello,  please may I know more about you and your script? There is no information on your website about where your located and no information about who is using your service. I'll like to get some info. Thank you

icoclone

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Hello,  please may I know more about you and your script? There is no information on your website about where your located and no information about who is using your service. I'll like to get some info. Thank you

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply !!!

whatsapp: +91-9790097510

Email : hello@icoclone.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: