Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: when crash transfer BTC/altcoins to USDT or US$ ?  (Read 138 times)
ThinkAndGrowRich (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 09:39:58 PM by ThinkAndGrowRich

Hello

When crashes or strong corrections happen isn't the best move to put your assets in $ as usually bitcoin and all other coins go down ?
Are there any disadvantages in exchanging them in Tether (USDT) ?

When it goes down I hear people all the time writing HOLD HOLD.
I understand that we should hold if it goes up again but if it continues to go down then your best move is indeed to sell, either to USDT or $ or any fiat or anything else why not even gold or whatever.
As long as you are putting your money in something that goes less down or more up you are making a good move.

Please comment Smiley
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

First, try to understand why the coins crashed (political, news, Exchange was down, etc.).

Second, remember that these coins are CYCLICAL. ups and downs (just like in the Stock markets) are normal.

If you can make money exiting some of your positions and feel exposed, then sell. If you are able to wait, and see where it goes, hang in.

If you are confident the coins will recover, then BUY MORE - They are on sale!

Good luck regardless!
Cryptolead

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

A good question. As for me is, of course, easier to fix profits or wait for corrections in usdt, but there are a lot of rumors and negative information around it. Will the usdt crash not known. I see such options when correcting or waiting in usdt, or in stable Alts which does not strongly bend from the BTC, withdraw some money or fix it in fiat money. In general, probably store everything in the crypt until it is recognized in countries dangerous, you need to diversify the risks.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

i think it is a good solution if i know exactly when the market going to crash but markets are unpredictable for how long \when\where the crash will last so better stay safe .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: