Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 13 Electronic Currency You Need to Become Millionaire 2018-2020  (Read 146 times)
likee777 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

RIPPLE (XRP)
FACTOM (FCT)
MONERO (XMR)
BITCOIN (BTC)
LITECOIN (LTC)
DASH (DASH)
ETHEREUM (ETH)
STEEM (STEEM)
METAL (MTL)
WAVES (WAVES)
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)
ZCASH (ZEC)
STRATIS (STRAT)

What do you think?
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

RIPPLE (XRP)
FACTOM (FCT)
MONERO (XMR)
BITCOIN (BTC)
LITECOIN (LTC)
DASH (DASH)
ETHEREUM (ETH)
STEEM (STEEM)
METAL (MTL)
WAVES (WAVES)
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)
ZCASH (ZEC)
STRATIS (STRAT)

What do you think?
Don't get me wrong but I will like to remove BTC from that list and add up a few names like ADA and TRX which are equally gaining some momentum. XRP is just a centralized shit if govts legalizes crypto XRP stands no chance against the decentral crowd of cryptocurrencies. Moreover MTL and STEEM were just recently removed from Bittrex they have lost a great share of market cap after that. Don't know if they will be able to get the same momentum again.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

I think its telling that IF this forum had a MOD that this OP wouldn't be posted,

Certainly BTC is dead, and now you got people posting stuff that has nothing to do with BTC on a BTC blog-post subject section, that is telling,

ZenCash is #1 Smiley good model, good team

Then BTC-z is a good model for high-school kids to 'roll their own btc clone',

ethereum sucks ( 4 million pre-mine, and 5m public which means buterin owns 80% of blocks, please how stupid can public be?, bitcoin is dinosaur shit,...

The thing is 100% is all stolen from BTC, so give the mother some credit

millionaire doesn't mean shit in 2015+, now you must be a billionaire, and by 2020 most rich will want to be trillionaires,

This setting your sight on millionaire is like gutter trash from the start

study deagle report, by 2025 80% of USA population to be eliminated, that is the future, and all the survivors will be millionaires
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

RIPPLE (XRP)
FACTOM (FCT)
MONERO (XMR)
BITCOIN (BTC)
LITECOIN (LTC)
DASH (DASH)
ETHEREUM (ETH)
STEEM (STEEM)
METAL (MTL)
WAVES (WAVES)
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)
ZCASH (ZEC)
STRATIS (STRAT)

What do you think?

I will correct you
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neo
Cardano
Litecoin
Bitcoin Cash
NEM
Stellar
Dash
Monero
Waves
Tether
Zcash
I'm sure Bitcoin will be make me rich in by next years.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

RIPPLE (XRP)
FACTOM (FCT)
MONERO (XMR)
BITCOIN (BTC)
LITECOIN (LTC)
DASH (DASH)
ETHEREUM (ETH)
STEEM (STEEM)
METAL (MTL)
WAVES (WAVES)
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)
ZCASH (ZEC)
STRATIS (STRAT)

What do you think?
Care to add these on your list? ADA, xlm, and Neo.

Ada right now is gaining momentum and many people believes in this coin. I believe that the value for this coin will never go down or dip that much.

Xlm, last week it greatly received a big pump. It shoots high. Great coin to hodl through the years.

Neo, many icos such as apex are using neo as their main currency that is why Neo is great to hodl especially at this time around.
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Please kindly take ripple away, add deeponion and ada to the list.
i personally really dislike the hype around ripple

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
mariahnguyen

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Please kindly take ripple away, add deeponion and ada to the list.
i personally really dislike the hype around ripple

Cardon, abbreviated as ADA, is an open source Cryptocurrency, built on Blockchain. In addition, Cardano made significant changes as it was the first Blockchain to use the PoS algorithm. While most other types of coins use the PoW algorithm.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

RIPPLE (XRP)
FACTOM (FCT)
MONERO (XMR)
BITCOIN (BTC)
LITECOIN (LTC)
DASH (DASH)
ETHEREUM (ETH)
STEEM (STEEM)
METAL (MTL)
WAVES (WAVES)
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)
ZCASH (ZEC)
STRATIS (STRAT)

What do you think?

Maybe this is true. But I'm not really wanted to have a lots of money so much. I just wanted to have sufficient money to sustain my wants and needs. But in this case, I just want to say that BITCOIN is always in the top. Proven and tested that it is the one of the Greatest cryptocurrency that always giving us chance to have a good life. There are also some cryptocurrenciea like Swapcoinz, Ada, etc. That you need to have to be a millionaire bitcoin earner/user.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

XRP is expensive enough for me
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

The capitalization of the list you list is relatively large and it is difficult to grow even higher. I would choose the better technology and small cap to hold.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

really? ripple? are you one of the founders or what?
blambaba

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

It is not necessary to become a billionaire. You need to have as much money as you need to meet your needs. Still need to be able not to throw money into the wind.

But when you have money then you will want more, that is normal human, Smile.
Becoming a billionaire is actually the goal given to the expectation.
Nebhunu

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Not really sure about XRP, but Bitcoin I think will decrease in value in 2018, this will the year of altcoins, good bet on ETH, in my opinion.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

RIPPLE (XRP)
FACTOM (FCT)
MONERO (XMR)
BITCOIN (BTC)
LITECOIN (LTC)
DASH (DASH)
ETHEREUM (ETH)
STEEM (STEEM)
METAL (MTL)
WAVES (WAVES)
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)
ZCASH (ZEC)
STRATIS (STRAT)

What do you think?
First of all why did you post this kind of thread here on Bitcoin Discussion tab?

why would a regular person even pick Ripple? dude it's centralized they can do what ever they want to implement to XRP unlike most of the decentralized coins/tokens. some here does have a chance that can make you a millionaire in the near future. but, predictions would be just predictions. some of the cryptoes here I personally do believe that has a future. who knows what can happened?
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

Don't get me wrong but I will like to remove BTC from that list and add up a few names like ADA and TRX which are equally gaining some momentum. XRP is just a centralized shit if govts legalizes crypto XRP stands no chance against the decentral crowd of cryptocurrencies.

You mean the XRP "Shit" where the bankers for now only charge us $0.01 per transaction against Bitcoins $30 mining fees
and that's only if you have time to wait ?

Bankers are suddenly looking like nice people to me  Cheesy

All the Bitcoin type coins including ETH and the million alt-coins running on ETH needs to be put in the steam-engine group
because they won't scale and then compared to others coins that are available to do any technical analysis.

Transactions per second
BTC/ETH (7-15) Slow lane
IOTA (100)        Middle lane
Ripple (50,000) Fast lane
Rial ?
HashGraph ?

Please expand on the list and lets see if we can pick a winner that will scale and is not owed by
fat cat banksters and rip-off miners doing CPU-Wars to keep big oil along with Intel & AMD rich

why would a regular person even pick Ripple? dude it's centralized they can do what ever they want to implement to XRP unlike most of the decentralized coins/tokens.

oh dear i know centralized is a four letter word but did they not explain to you that were in modern
times now and Lightning Network will be using some centralization for it's hubs..... that charge fees .......
keep private ledgers ........ just like banks do ......... but you must not use that name, it's "Hate Speech"
you know.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g but don't worry it's six months away
at least and we can always talk about Segwit which looks well complicated too me

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

RIPPLE (XRP)
FACTOM (FCT)
MONERO (XMR)
BITCOIN (BTC)
LITECOIN (LTC)
DASH (DASH)
ETHEREUM (ETH)
STEEM (STEEM)
METAL (MTL)
WAVES (WAVES)
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)
ZCASH (ZEC)
STRATIS (STRAT)

What do you think?

Oh that’s nice thing that I see Ripple at the very top of this rating. I think that the Ripple really will reach the highest position in the cryptoworld and will become one of the leaders on the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: