Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:31:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG/XMR/XLM  (Read 87 times)
ersiii12 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Help me choose right now I want to invest only 50€ more because prices are so low
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

XVG been suppressed with bad news and now due to the whole market crash. From here it can easily double or go up many multiples.  Short term it looks very bearish but long term its very bright.  I would say XVG gives best bang for the buck.

ersiii12 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

thanks
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

invest in XML i believe it has much more going on than XVG or TRX combined together
ostap5511

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

XVG is a cryptographic currency,built with the help of the fork of Bitcoin.The project quietly develops among the new cryptic curves unequivocall stands out developers sre working on improving cryptography.
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

Privacy coins are going to be huge in 2018, IMO. I came across a great one that uses the TOR network. It's called DeepOnion and is completely anonymous. I missed my chance to get Verge(XVG) when they could have been gotten for less than $100 for 1 million coins. I couldn't figure out how to get the desktop wallet synced, so I didn't buy XVG. The next week it went up to over $5000. Nothing more painful than regret! That's why it's important to get into a coin that has a strong development team and support structure.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

$50? I am sorry mate, but that is nothing, you are going to pay more money for fees than just for the altcoins that you are going to buy. Verge is crap, do not buy this one because you are going to lose a lot of money.
Stellar is the only good one from there.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:31 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 09:42:52 AM by MCVXYZ

$50? I am sorry mate, but that is nothing, you are going to pay more money for fees than just for the altcoins that you are going to buy. Verge is crap, do not buy this one because you are going to lose a lot of money.
Stellar is the only good one from there.

Its nothing for you but Its possibility for someone to earn more and more.I think its enaugh to earn experience in this situation,Where the market price is not stable and coins price are going down.
Its  nothing now but it may be something in 2 month.Its enaugh to buy XLM at this time because price is so cheap and I think It has a future because We can transfer money easily and faster(3-5sec) and as I heard Stellar and IBM will have contracts wich will be very good for price rising.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: