Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1386 times)
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

"HOLD"is the primary thing to do in this dip.But if you want to invest in bitcoin or other coin,You can do it as it indeed is the the great opportunity to invest in dip.It is the rule of of trading and there is nothing wrong in it.But you have to select the right coin to invest and my advice is ETH and Ripple as these are my two trustworthy alts.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Just wait for the perfect time wherein you can have a good profit. Dont be on hurry. Do not rush any things. It may lead you to bad or nothing. Just be responsible in every oppurtunity that you will take.
Right now the way market is behaving it is quite predictable. These pumps and dumps are becoming more frequent and predictable, so it does not seem a bad idea to take advantage of this dynamic to follow the best known rule of the market: buy cheap, sell high. If you have the possibility to buy in these dips without selling your bitcoins.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
You have nothing to do is look the coins price that you invested if their is already your profit then that's the right time to sell if you don't to hold it longer. Almost 1 month dipping of bitcoin and altcoins in marketcap and now it is quite stable price movement, and this is the right to invest more in crypto's. And about your coins that you holding now just keep holding until your profit was their. Grin
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

For me the best thing to do during the dip is to buy more,red days is the best time to chose the good project the buy a lot .Always do some research regarding the project that you want to invest and always invest what you can afford to lose.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

If you really want to invest in the cryptocurrency market, then this is the best time to buy good altcoin at the cheapest price. I also bought myself quite a lot of altcoin to keep long term, especially ETH and NEO. These are the two upcoming altcoin that will support the ICO development project on its platform so make sure this is a very good time to buy these altcoin.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

In my own opinion as I see that dips is still there and this is now stable especially bitcoin but this our opportunity to buy back since we know and believe that it will soon rise.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

Best time to accumulate when this Dip Season, never sell your tokens.

My strategy when there is a red season is to hold tokens, and use my time in airdrops and bounties, as sooner or later red tide will weaker and bull are on track again.

Many people, shake by selling there tokens on red tide, just focus on other things, especially if youre holding fundamental coins.

quarkchain.io
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Just wait for the perfect time wherein you can have a good profit. Dont be on hurry. Do not rush any things. It may lead you to bad or nothing. Just be responsible in every oppurtunity that you will take.

Yup dip is something that is always wanted by an investor with long term holder plans and this is surely not the business for weak hands.

Rushing is obviously not a question when you are sinking dip, most of the people fall here and they do panic drama of selling. So it’s better to hold at this point.

Getting yourself too conscious would be bad as well. Do not reinvest your asset because they were bought at costlier rates and you should keep the investment into BTC and ETH predominantly. Rest is assured as we pass through the time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

Yup dip is something that is always wanted by an investor with long term holder plans and this is surely not the business for weak hands.

Rushing is obviously not a question when you are sinking dip, most of the people fall here and they do panic drama of selling. So it’s better to hold at this point.

Getting yourself too conscious would be bad as well. Do not reinvest your asset because they were bought at costlier rates and you should keep the investment into BTC and ETH predominantly. Rest is assured as we pass through the time.

Lol. Better avoid checking your portfolio every now and then if its red days. Dips are common in crypto and traders don't look at it negatively so we don't really get anxious or excited when dips happen because they do happen quite often. It gives you a perfect opportunity to practice the buy low sell high principle

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

When you saw a dip, it is automatic to buy some coin on that dip because a dip will just be a dip and the candlestick chart would go up again for a quick profit and that will be a quick trade for you which you will earn decent profit which is a great way to make money in trading. Buy at the dip and sell at the peak.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
You know the rule "Buy the dip" Right?) You always need to have free money to buy more on the dip like that.
Dip is the chance to increase the amount of asset and now is the right time to buy more bitcoin. If there is a fear of losing money by taking this action, then I would recommend to check out predictions regarding the progress of bitcoin this year that would help a lot in clearing doubts. I have one more piece of advice and that is to invest in some altcoins also. For instance Ethereum or ripple.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

thoughts?
thanks

There are more cheap and good coins to buy. You just have to do your research and find that kind of coin that you will believe in. Probably I will try to invest in EOS since they have wonderful tech inside.
Coleson31

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

thoughts?
thanks

The buying signal I perfectly use is I wait for the reversal of downtrend. I also use the support and resistance it's good indicator if you are ready to invest again. I usually hold only 2-3 altcoins on my portfolio, this is to make sure that I monitor each coins on my port. If you already have profit on your coins maybe you can consider it to employ the cost averaging strategy this is to maximize the opportunity of dip.
Cryptolead

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

I believe that the most important thing is to have a trading strategy. Cryptoindustry is very volatile place, and for many alts the dip it is the price of 0 well or 1 satoshi. Therefore, personally, I think that keeping dozens of coins in a portfolio is a bad idea. Up to 10 can still be kept in order to control them all.
Concerning where the dip of a normal coin is - it is necessary to take into account technical analysis, market cups, news, current market situation, BTC trend, whale game all this affects the price. If the price is now sensation at the peak and there is confirmation of it, you can sell at the peak and buy again near the support zone. Personally, I prefer short-term trading, it makes me always be aware of the situation on the coin and earn much more than in the role of a long-term investor.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

thoughts?
thanks

What's the point in selling now? Your loss will be much extensive. Always remember that your number one objective when you are selling is, the current price of your investment surpassed your capital by 75% up and more. Profitability should always be your target. In times like this, you hodl. Keep your mind away from the market. Settle down and smile.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

thoughts?
thanks

In my opinion, the best strategy you can do is to just hold and be patient to wait until the price goes up again.
You are only experiencing a paper loss but if you will withdraw it that is already a realised loss so don't panic and rush anything.
Dips are normal in trading so don't be discourage but instead take this as opportunity to buy additional investments because the price is low and then hold until the price will rise up again.
Bitcoin is too big to lose so don't worry about it.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

You say that your capital has gone down which means that you have already missed the selling points and there is no point of selling now since you will be losing money if you sell at a loss. You must never sell at a loss unless you are sure that the price of a coin will further go low. If you believe that price will go further low then you can sell now and buy more later but until then the best thing to do will be holding the coins and waiting for the right moment to sell. If you don't have nay clue what to do you better hold your coins than to ask others for help.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

It is not possible to expect high and high price. As price is not fixed for crypto currency, it can be up or down. It is the bad time for crypto currency. But it is the best time for investment on different potential coin. Don't sell your coin in this dip.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

NEVER SELL INTO DEEP. just remember this one thing into trading.if you buy any coin at the high rate and then it's price will go to very deep then just hold that coin tightly and wait for it's price increament.
      If you want to invest  now then i prefer you to invest into btc and eth beacause btc price is very deep at this moment and you can acheive huge profits in future but you need more patient to hold it.
      Yes you are right that many of altcoins go down so i  think this is the best opportunity to buy it.i suggest you to buy XRP and LTC.
Katagatame

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

This is the best time to trade and buy more bitcoins or even ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: