Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1386 times)
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

What to do in this Dip ? Monitor closely to buy at a right time .. But do buy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

If you still can afford to buy coins then go while this dip lasts, IMO that's the best thing to do — making a bad situation favorable to you. Anyway, your options are all great so you don't need to worry too much for picking the right one but if I were you I'll go with btc or eth.
should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks

Hmm, for me that's a little bit risky because we don't actually know what happens next. Assuming that you did your plan, it's a good news if the price will continue to drop because you will have a chance to buy in lower price. But what if what happens is the opposite? How can you recover your losses? My suggestion is do not sell your coins but remain hodling instead, if the price drop again then buy even more and if rises then sell. I think that's a safer strategy Smiley.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

This is the best time to trade and buy more bitcoins or even ethereum

And not only these main cryptocurrencies. Some of the altcoins (I daresay, most of them) fell in price. Thus, the dip is always the best period to invest in the cryptocurrency and buy it for less.
You will experience such kind of thing in the future as well when you will notice a significant decrease in the market value of the crypto coins and that you will see the market in worst condition. At such times, the best thing to do is to stay patient and to keep a strong hold over your nerves and do nothing but holding of all the crypto coins which you have in your wallet to avoid any kind of loss.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

During this dip if you still have coins in your wallet better hold it or buy some more because I do believe that marketcap will go green in the coming days and onwards.

Consensus has had a positive impact on the market in the recent years and it is expected by many that history is going to repeat again. I am cauteously optimistic as we did not have such l long and severe bear market in recent years though
The downfall in the market value of the crypto coins is quite a normal thing and that you will face such kind of situation in the future as well. However, the only thing which you need to worry about how to face that situation so that you may not end up losing your money. The best thing to do is that you can go for holding of all of your coins at such situation so that you may not lose your money.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

During this dip if you still have coins in your wallet better hold it or buy some more because I do believe that marketcap will go green in the coming days and onwards.

Consensus has had a positive impact on the market in the recent years and it is expected by many that history is going to repeat again. I am cauteously optimistic as we did not have such l long and severe bear market in recent years though
The downfall in the market value of the crypto coins is quite a normal thing and that you will face such kind of situation in the future as well. However, the only thing which you need to worry about how to face that situation so that you may not end up losing your money. The best thing to do is that you can go for holding of all of your coins at such situation so that you may not lose your money.

Nice advice, always think of things that could help us get through this tough times. Holding would be the best option to do to avoid losing bigger amount of money. Where in fact our money is still there when we hold and not panic when we see this dip.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

An average crypto investor sells during the dip and buys during the pump. Don't be that guy! Go out and buy more of your favorite coins during this bear period. Any of the top 20 coins WILL recover and profits are pretty much guaranteed.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

I do not advise to sell currency at the bottom. Wait, the currency will grow over time. I keep 50% of my portfolio in BTC.
Yeah no need to sell your suggestion is really wise as we all knows bitcoin has fluctuating nature and if today price of bitcoin is low then there is 100% chance for price to be very high at coming session, as we know after dark night there is bright day, the same I would say bitcoin has very bright day as now price has started to increase and it will keep on increasing for long time so don’t think about selling it, fluctuation can help us holding at the time of dip so have patience.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks

Selling cheap with the expectation that it will go down even cheaper and planning to buy at that point is not a wise decision. It is because you do not actually know up to which point the dip will be. What you are given is a dip and you are losing. The most probable thing to happen next is recovery. And if you sell, you might miss the recovery rounds, you will be forced to buy back with a higher price. You better invest more while the prices are cheap.
This would really be always the case where we don't even know on whats the possible dippest price when coins are on bearish trend. We cant really avoid on not to panic but you should resist the temptation on selling out on loss because not all the times market will dump down. There would always be a recovery and this thing should be always putted in our minds.Instead on panicking better to think of on accumulating even more, we might not able to point out the bottom but our knowledge,instincts,intuition will always tell us.
Yep, with cypto market, we should remember that the price will always be in recovery. Foremost you’d better keep your head, and don’t let the panic be full in your mind guy. Personally I think that when we are in fear, we usually make a mistakes easily. If you decide to sell now, you definitely would lose a lot. In fact, the market is extremely volatile, it’s never in dip forever guy. I advise you keep still investing three coins Btc, Eth and Ltc, because those three of coins are considerably potential  and always, if you sell it, you probably lose many chances to reap a huge fruits.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

Make sure you have some coins that are less affected from dips. Like Ethereum which has proven a lot more stable compared to many others during dips, to a lesser extend also NEO. Therefore I try always to have some Ethereum to stabilize the portfolio, it also should see some decent growth this year, so it is always good to have.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

which I do when the price goes down to the base price is I will buy another bitcoin or coin cryptocurrency because I will use the coin price to maximize my profit. buying a coin when the base price and selling when the price goes up is a very good way of trading.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Don,t sell on dip because the prices are too much low and that is the best time to invest and i recommend to you buy some more coins in dip and when they will com back in price you can earn a profitable trade on it,
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Don,t sell on dip because the prices are too much low and that is the best time to invest and i recommend to you buy some more coins in dip and when they will com back in price you can earn a profitable trade on it,

For me if I have some stocks in my wallet I will keep holding it, and add by buying more with dip price for future investment plans. With this I am very much confident that time will come to earn more profit when bitcoin price will reach up to the moon. Basic and simple ways of investment strategy that buy when dip and sell when price increased.
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

For sure when you see double deep a good solution to buy more alts !
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

For me if I have some stocks in my wallet I will keep holding it, and add by buying more with dip price for future investment plans. With this I am very much confident that time will come to earn more profit when bitcoin price will reach up to the moon. Basic and simple ways of investment strategy that buy when dip and sell when price increased.
Definitely, in that kind of strategies we we're able to reach our targets of earning. Its simple for that buying more coins and sell after this trend ends. For now, hold it tightly and be patience for involving investment because the market is unstable and prices movement always fluctuates.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

The most appropriate to do is to wait or hold it, to secured your investments, to avoid mistakes of losing investments and the feeling of being regrets
because of the wrong decisions might happen because of this, just be wise in this situation.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I think the best option and the best opinion to do in the dip market is if you understand the market well than you have a good time to put the good things from the market, You can buy good coins from the market because almost all coins are available at lowest price and you can pick any and sell it when market become stable that is why you can earn a good profit,
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

I think there's a lot to do during the deep but the most easiest is to buy. However, you have to identify coins with potentials and start buying them either for a long-term or short-term investment
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

First and foremost, you should research and find that the Dip is real. Second look for the opportunities to buy at this Dip and hold sometime till they gain value again. Sell and take your investment back to your account and play ahead with the profits you made. Now nothing to worry about. Trade with confidence because you can afford to lose all of it coz you playing with profit money and you already took back your hard worked money.

just a personal opinion. All rights reserved @ MasterCoiner, 2009 -2018.

BTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

It could result to worst if you are in wrong dicision about your coins in dip price you should use your instinc when there is a dip price wether you sell your coins or hold it but i can say that buy more coins if you have more capital.

There is no reason to sell the coins now. Just hold everything that you have if you are a beginner. if you have enough experience, try day trading business.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

I think the best thing that you can do in this situation or scenario is to hold and wait until you can see that everything is alright to make a decision and action to prevents from regrets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: