Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 10:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1388 times)
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

Even when the market is down, the price variation is happening in large scale. So, one can make use of the difference to make a profit. From my understanding whether the price is low or high, always there is opportunity to earn and it is our responsibility to make ourselves involved and get the best.
Yes, it is right. But to predict price moves is very hard and nervous, for people, who can't spend a lo of tome to analyze the market or just new incomers the best strategy is to buy and hold.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

If you have more cash please average down especially if you have faith in the coin. Buy more even at the dip that way you minimise risk of your investment.
If you are smart investors you should buy some more coin, because it is not the permanent price of bitcoin but only a temporary adjustment of market when some people are trying sell high amount of bitcoin at panic, so it is time for you to take advantage and buy some coin at very low rating and hold for long term dip is to buy more, increase your profit not to sell your coin as selling at this time would call panic which leads to lose only.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2282
Merit: 659

Looking for gigs

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

As of this moment, I have nothing else to do but to hold them for the long-term. Also, if I have additional funds, it would be the best time for me to invest during the dip. In that way, it would increase my portfolio and would gain even more when the big bull run commences anytime soon.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

The real question would be ;what to do not do on this dip? the main answer, would be, please, do not trade! otherwise you will end up losing a lot of money because this dip wont end until everything recovers back
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

which I will do when bitcoin prices go down like this is I will buy as much bitcoin as I can after that I will keep it until I can earn very much profit, because I believe the price of bitcoin will not always under will definitely increase the price.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:42:44 AM

Buy more coins this time it is on sale and wait for the comeback hodl it and wait for a profit that's my everyday do buy more dips and sale on the high trend.
heavenknows

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

You should be able to buy the dip. There is less time left before alts and major currencies to moon. Even Professional traders believe that target still stands for btc to 30000 USD. Unless there is another FUD then there will be signs of doubt in the cryptocurrency market
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

Of course if all coins going to dip thatbis the right or best time to buy the coins that you can afford and i suggest that dont put your egg in one basket you should divide based on your capital.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

Even when the market is down, the price variation is happening in large scale. So, one can make use of the difference to make a profit. From my understanding whether the price is low or high, always there is opportunity to earn and it is our responsibility to make ourselves involved and get the best.

Well that would require a lot of time in front of the charts to monitor the market to figure out the right timing for both getting in and getting out of a trade. Some people aren't too good in those situations because that can lead them to panic. If you can't handle thr moment, stay out of it i'd say
Yeah actually there will always be a chance to make a profit even though the market conditions are still as difficult as it is today. when the current price conditions. I think the price changes will not be too large / fluctuating. proven we are still  to be around $7400 within a few days. and if you're good at memorizing the changes. You can make a profit from this trading
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

At first, I don't know, is it a dip or not. In February of 2018 a lot of people bought Bitcoin for 13000$, but it was not a dip. Who knows about the next moving of the BTC price.

If you are sure that the price of Bitcoin is on the low levels now, you should buy some coins immediately. In my opinion, 7000$ is a support level indeed.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:49:49 AM

Selling a few now and buying will reduce your losses because your lower price volume will be high and on appreciation the profit price will be great. I think it's a good idea to sell a few coins to buy a coin at a lower price to have more volume and sell when the price spike will happen
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

Studying and monitoring the market regularly may help the cryptocurrency investors in detemining what coins to pick. Solid coins are always the ones that gives you sure profits when you hold for some months because their prices will surely go up again. The dip will not stay long, it's already temporary so if you believe in your coins then hold them till they recover.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

if you want to sell wait for the price to go up and buy back when it goes down. However, it seems the sauce is long gone, so there is no selling point now to lose. Just hold what you have and if you have more money, then you can buy more and get a profit from the slump.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

i will hold to the end. there is nothing else to do. but aths at january are far away.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Studying and monitoring the market regularly may help the cryptocurrency investors in detemining what coins to pick. Solid coins are always the ones that gives you sure profits when you hold for some months because their prices will surely go up again. The dip will not stay long, it's already temporary so if you believe in your coins then hold them till they recover.

Buying and selling is pretty simple to make but the challenge is how we can make profits. Just like what you said, dip will not always happen and this is why we can earn profit if we keep monitoring the market. Well anyway, obviously when there is a dip, traders has these opportunities to buy and hodl it until we can make sure that in less than a year we can earn some good amount of profit.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

if you want to sell wait for the price to go up and buy back when it goes down. However, it seems the sauce is long gone, so there is no selling point now to lose. Just hold what you have and if you have more money, then you can buy more and get a profit from the slump.
The cryptocurrency market has not broken through the downtrend so I think investors should have a plan to divide the investment into several portfolios to limit investment risk during this time. I believe that the market will soon recover in the coming months but it is impossible to know what will happen so it is very necessary to prepare everything for timely processing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Exactly! It is not the right time at all for sellers. The market is at the moment favoring buyers to much extent. We should focus on collecting potential coins for securing greater portion in the end of the year profits. We cannot make money at the moment by simply selling off coins. That would be the worst mistake of the year made by any investor. This is a perfect time to diversify your collection.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

When the crypto market is in red?
-dont sell off your coins and tokens, you have brought it               not for selling in cheap
-dont rush to participate in ICO, choose only of the best offerings.
-purchase eth for upcoming pre-sales, when the market goes up you will afford yourself more interesting projects.
- purchase reliable coins, use the discounts but dont be
 greed and dont buy everything at once.

For mid and long term you can choose any coin of top 20 list,falling of the market is not the first and the last one,dont read too much negative news and everything will be back to normal.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
I don’t think there is any other option than to just hold on and wait for the price to recover. If you can’t wait and thinks it is over for Bitcoin (as some do think of it) lol, then what you can do is withdraw to cut your loss from going further and then wait till things starts getting better and you can invest back your money and make profit. Though one thing I don’t like about this is that you make mistake by not getting back on early, you will get trapped.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

I do not advise to sell currency at the bottom. Wait, the currency will grow over time. I keep 50% of my portfolio in BTC.
Yeah no need to sell your suggestion is really wise as we all knows bitcoin has fluctuating nature and if today price of bitcoin is low then there is 100% chance for price to be very high at coming session, as we know after dark night there is bright day, the same I would say bitcoin has very bright day as now price has started to increase and it will keep on increasing for long time so don’t think about selling it, fluctuation can help us holding at the time of dip so have patience.
Besides, all you need to do when market’s in dip is to keep you head and be patient foremost. You should remember that bitcoin is never in dip forever, thus you don’t need to be fear of losing too much. Cryptocurrency requires a big risk, probably you have to accept loss, it’s normal. However, it’s clear that when bitcoin is in dip, and you’re going to sell with low is really a bad idea. I suppose that you’d better to hold and keep waiting. Be patient! And then you can reap a huge fruits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: