Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:36:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1386 times)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
I think hold it for now because is not recommended to sell it because you can't earn anything if you sell your coins. Much better to buy than to sell. Because even you sell it and rebuy there's nothing change it because you buying fees if you sell it just hold it and wait the market to be back on truck.
centralmining

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

Anyone know how to navigate the site a bit better? How do I find new discussions, not shit from 6 months ago...Is there like a hot topics section or something?
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

hold your coins and wait the price goes uprise, but its depends on your strategy you can sell your coins specially bitcoin converting into fiat if you need to expense for your daily needs, for me if i have losses for my investment in times in dip i put in my mind losses is the part as investor nothing to worry about dip issue.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

Relax and hold all coins and wait for the moon ride. If you get any coin that have potential then buy it now. It will be bull run when market will rise.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

When the price is dip in crypto market,you should buy and hodl,when it comes to the top sell it. Although,we really can't predict the volatile movement of bitcoin,your patience will be your keys to become successful.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

If you are holding altcoins as of this time, I think you should take a little more patience to hold some time as this dip is just temporary.But if you don't have coins at the moment and is planning to have an investment, then take this opportunity to buy some promising altcoins that may give you more profits in your end.
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

Buy on kickbacks at low prices, has always been a good strategy. If you have confidence in the fact that after reaching a certain level, the price will stop falling, I see no obstacles to buying at this level.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

Buy on kickbacks at low prices, has always been a good strategy. If you have confidence in the fact that after reaching a certain level, the price will stop falling, I see no obstacles to buying at this level.

This is the perfect time for those who want to make money and this is why most of the people who could not enjoy last year increases in  the prices of bitcoin are buying bitcoin right now at low rates. Bitcoin is definitely going to increase sooner or later. I am pretty much convinced that people are trying best to have as many bitcoin as possible for better future. No need to be disheartened by low rates.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

This is the perfect time for those who want to make money and this is why most of the people who could not enjoy last year increases in  the prices of bitcoin are buying bitcoin right now at low rates. Bitcoin is definitely going to increase sooner or later. I am pretty much convinced that people are trying best to have as many bitcoin as possible for better future. No need to be disheartened by low rates.

But it so long since bitcoin price down, sooner or later bitcoin can really recover but it takes how many months?  I really believe in bitcoin, I am just feeling broken hearted this past few months because of what happen in the price of bitcoin.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

Dont listen to all shillers, we are not yet in the DIP. BTC might touch $3k or $4 one of these weeks. So better not to buy any alts because it will be dumped soon. All of my coins now are in USDT. I just save the investment value, so I can rebuy them all once the TRUE dip happened.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Dont listen to all shillers, we are not yet in the DIP. BTC might touch $3k or $4 one of these weeks. So better not to buy any alts because it will be dumped soon. All of my coins now are in USDT. I just save the investment value, so I can rebuy them all once the TRUE dip happened.

No one can tell that which is the right time to buy and sell, it is upto you to decide when to start and when to take profit. Last month also same dip came and then it jumped 20% up and then correction started, so i think the market will right now move in this way as traders are not ready to go for long term investment. They are just taking profit in 20 to 30%.

Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

I am in the for the long run so I won't be selling, I tried to swing trade with little success.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

I think situation of market this years is will be the same like a years ago,  that in the end of the years all crypto will be bull run,  so my opinion hold it is better for now.  Lets see in the end of this years.

wackhas

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Acculate the top 25 coins in CME as much as u can , projects with Good team and solid technology , because when the market recovers , the top 25 coins recovers the quickest. Cheers
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Buy and hold. Buying and holding is the best thing to do for now. Bitcoin price are dropping again and again and we don't know when it will recover but this is the chance to buy because of the  low price then just hold it first.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

I would suggest hold everything you have right now and find some potential coins, preferably exchange tokens and buy them in the dip.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

I am in the for the long run so I won't be selling, I tried to swing trade with little success.
You are right at dip we should hold for long run and also we should buy good amount of coin, bitcoin will be all profitable for all those who are holding their coin for long run, patience is required a lot of in trading as the coin if you buy at dip will not immediately pump up high so best choice is to hold it and keep in your wallet for the long term.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Hold to the highest level.  I will be needing more patience in waiting for a good price of bitcoin and altcoins. I am hoping that the market will recover and hope to see a green one once again.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Just hold your coins.Be patient to wait until it recovers its price because you will only loose your money if you jump to panic selling.During dip is the best time to buy more bitcoin then hold.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Just like in January the whole process is replaying itself again but the advice is give to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: