Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1386 times)
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

Usually when there's a dip, I focus on lower great market cap coins like this : https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8
I think this is a pretty solid investment for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I have the same situation, and I personally am just holding every coin that is mine, because if one day every coin would crawl up, all of them would gain their value again!
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

Yes the best time to sell is always at the top and buy back when it goes down. However, it seems the cake is long gone, so there is no selling point now to lose. Hold it to have more money to spare, then you can buy more and profit from the decline. As mentioned before.But that's just my opinion and you should not consider it as investment advice.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

I have the same situation, and I personally am just holding every coin that is mine, because if one day every coin would crawl up, all of them would gain their value again!

Nice strategy and determination, I know price of bitcoin and all other coins is gonna be high, same as you I am also a holder because I know falling of price in bitcoin is normal, dip is casually happening for all traders and investors, so have keep it up, hold your coin this is best way of get rid of dips in trading and investing.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

As the price increased much high and all of the sudden dropped drastically makes people weird. This can be considered an opportunity to make a large scale investment looking forward the profit within the end of the year. If the profiting doesn't happen within the year, surely will get profited. Maybe it gets a little delayed for the market recovery.
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I take a close statistic of coins with low price but of great potential then i invest in it and wait for moon to take profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

During this very dip price we can do nothing but to invest if we have lots of savings and or if we dont have any money to invest with just wait for the price rise and earn from long term investment. 

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:56 AM

Like some mentioned before me, now is the best time to buy. But that’s just my opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice Wink

We have a different ways how to double our money, so if you think that is the best way for you, will that's your decision. Anyways, what to do in this dip? For me i think this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin and also in any kind of altcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

best is to wait for the positive news and bull season now i am not trding cuz i failed a lot not gonna try again. lets see.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks

As what you said almost all are falling...  For me it is much better if you will hold it until the price will get recover again...  Because if you sell it immediately and after that you notice that the priceof your coin get pump and the worst things is you sold it...  Dont you think it will become a very disappointing situation so for me as for now hold ot and wait for the price to recover...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

Dip market is too long already and I can`t wait for it to climb to it`s peak again. What to do in this dip is to fill bags with these potential cryptos because buying while low and selling at it`s peak is a basic thing to do to earn money from crypto. Really hoping the market will be back at it`s peak again.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
Honestly, it is so hard to predict a coin when does the price will go down or go up. But if we have a good experienced and knowledge in trading you will know when to buy and when to sell. For me, it is better to buy some coins for now because it is normal that the price of a coin is low in this mid-year but when the year-end  is very near, most of the coins price are going to increase. That was only in my observation, you can study also at your own.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

thoughts?
thanks
We are all suffering on this situation now of the bitcoin on the dip. So what we will do today. As a user’s of the crypto, I am merely patience waiting for the value of my crypto increase so that I can earn a profit on it. We don’t know when the exact days, months that bitcoin will pump again. The only can advise to all the users is Just strongly hold all the crypto that on the dip portion.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

Buy the dips  Grin if you can afford to lose then buy, if it's start pumping sell midway. Don't ever go all in in this bearish market cause we don't really know when crypto stops falling.

s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

thoughts?
thanks

The best thing to do during this dip is to grab the opportunity to buy more bitcoin. It is important for us to take advantage of the current value of bitcoin. It is important that we'll know when to buy and when to sell for us to have a good future gain. Embracing the current situation of the market matters.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

Trading or trading in crypto-currencies on exchanges.
This option does not suit me. This requires specific skills and knowledge, which have been honed for more than one year.
And still, there are very few successful traders
Being hopeless is not good because we can get a lot of profit in trading with the help of our skills and patience, using our skills is not a big deal if you have good patience and you know when to invest your money when to sell them trust me you can become a good trader, if you think it will be hard for you to trade properly then you can chose long term trading which is applicable for all of us.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Buy more if you can.

Not too good to trade Crypto to survive so that you don't find yourself in difficult situation when market continues to nose dive. Like they say: Trade with what you can afford to Lose

You could even double $100 in two to four weeks by buying every dips and selling off little by little as the coin begins to rise.

Try the technique only on established coins
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

This option does not suit me. This requires specific skills and knowledge, which have been honed for more than one year.
The level of success of the investor in the financial market depends on their ability to invest and their knowledge so if you are really good then in any market you can succeed. Cryptocurrency is a market full of opportunities for investors and if know how to grasp you will not regret.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 02:55:03 AM by chikading2016

The level of success of the investor in the financial market depends on their ability to invest and their knowledge so if you are really good then in any market you can succeed. Cryptocurrency is a market full of opportunities for investors and if know how to grasp you will not regret.
The verry best thing to do in this huge dip is to buy and hold more and wait for the next update of the price. The huge dip is a big or maybe great opportunity that we need to grab in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit in the near future. I believe that there is a big profit that is waiting in the near future we only need to have patience on waiting for the price to rise.

tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:35:23 AM

It really dependa on you if you want to sell your altcoins are buy them back. But I think it is still the same thing though, you sell them and your on loss so when you buy them back; of course you expect to buy them at a very cheap price and sell them back again when it increases but the question is until when will you hold them again before it increases? What if it wont increase back, will you sell them again and buy them back?

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: