Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1386 times)
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
Traders who have strong hands know what to do in this dip, they have trust to the bitcoin and it is the reason why they are doing HODL. Stop Loss is alsoo ne of the best technique that we can use while the dip occurs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mboileau

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

Now there are two possible situations of this dip, one is called the dry spell where the market value is stagnant and the other is called the bleeding situation where the market value is ion continuous downslope for the bleeding sell all your assets and only wait
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks

We have nothing to do in this dump but to wait for the price pump. Low price now brings us to a no hope to see in the future. But to those having tokens they have a chance to earn money because they can daytrade to have profit.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

There is only one correct thing to do in the dip. Buy it! Smiley The market is moving already, but there are some coins to buy still...
wastetimer1

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

I would have sold my alt coins had I been you and not waited for this long.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

In my opinion, the best thing to do in this dip is to buy more coins at cheap price to average out your purchase price. This would make you get cheaper coins in the market and that would make you have a good entry price for the long term. Get more fiat and buy more cheap coins, thats the only way to maximize the potentials of this opportunity
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

It has always been a bad idea and do not follow it as you will miss out on rise and fall.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

During the bear market, its simply the best time to make your purchases as all the great coins comes at a great discount and one can buy very low in the dip. Its advisable to buy top and solid coins like NEO, Etherum, litecoin during this deep as well the bull market comes, the solid coins are going to have significant growth in value and you do  not stand the risk of loosing your capital that you invested.
makpol19

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

If you are worried about loosing then holding is the only safest option.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

thoughts?
thanks
In this deep theres nothing to do but to hold and wait for the price increase of coo . because like a bounty hunter like me i have to wit for right price of my token . whike if you have time savings you can trade.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

leave it and do not sell it because i'm sure when the btc value goes up then the altcoin value that you're holding will go up, if you still have money then better buy btc / eth / ltc and hold it, i'm sure you'll get big advantage if do it.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

best thing to do in this dip, wait. Just wait for the market to get better. The market has been an upward trend for the last months. now the market is in correction mood, it would bounce back again after a while, so just hold whatever coins you holding.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

Buy the dip.
Be very selective, and only go for coins with a working product and a professional team.
Then wait for the (potential)  rise in the market.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

Those people patiently waiting for the sun rise again have really paid off and those impatient individual, they might regretting. I know it is a big challenge for us to control our emotions and yet,  some of us might give up early.  Anyways, there still have time to cover up loses and enjoy the magic trend of bitcoin today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

Every dip is another opportunity to buy some more tokens, if you bought already at highs, you could double back ,it is ot always easy to do
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

If you are worried about loosing then holding is the only safest option.
Holding is strongly advised if you are in possession of some tokens with a lot of potentials or already established coins, otherwise, you let go and count your loses.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

thoughts?
thanks
In this deep theres nothing to do but to hold and wait for the price increase of coo . because like a bounty hunter like me i have to wit for right price of my token . whike if you have time savings you can trade.
The market has not identified the trend in a certain way so it is necessary for investors to continue to monitor the market. If you've kept your coins in advance keep going, if you have not invested yet, trade short term capital to save money and get a quick profit.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

thoughts?
thanks
I think nothing is wrong to what strategy you doing because your buying in dip so you have idea that every buy on dips and hold it will have opportunity to make a good profits when all coins go in a highest price. I think patience your need and wait so you can get the goal that what you want.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

thoughts?
thanks

Definitely, I wouldn't suggest for you to sell. It's because, you could only sell, especially when assets are dipping, at a price that would be too low and that would only lead you to lose your investment because, most likely, you would not get any gains from it, and I am sure, no one is in this market just to waste capital and not get anything semblance of a return or profit in their investments. During this time, the best possible approach is to be patient and hold onto your coins until the condition of the market improves, which is the passive way. Or, it can also be the aggressive way, which is to invest in coins that are low in value but have a good chance of gaining in the future.

brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

Hold and Buy is the best option in this dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: