Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IRON] Introducing Robot Cache  (Read 776 times)
RapidMark (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:21:40 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 11:32:18 PM by RapidMark

Robot Cache

The first decentralized PC video game distribution platform with a revolutionary digital resale model.

Introduction

Robot Cache is the first decentralized PC video game distribution platform that benefits publishers, developers and gamers. Utilizing blockchain technology, Robot Cache will reduce the fees publishers and developers pay by 80% and allow gamers to resell their digital PC video games. In addition, gamers can opt in to mine digital assets (IRON) that can be applied towards the purchase of games.

“Just a handful of companies dominate the multi-billion dollar digital download PC video games market. Robot Cache plans to revolutionize the industry by launching the first-ever workable decentralized video game marketplace that benefits both the creators of video games and gamers. All of this is accomplished by expertly leveraging the power, flexibility, safety, and transparency of blockchain technology,” said Lee Jacobson, CEO, Robot Cache.

Robot Cache is a victory for digital PC gamers and the publishers who create games. The Robot Cache platform is created by industry veterans who understand the dynamics of what is needed to be successful and have the relationships necessary to bring the right partners to the table.  Best of all, Robot Cache will be a full featured and live platform when gamers first come to it. Robot Cache expects to offer the latest and greatest video games on the Robot Cache platform for gamers’ immediate enjoyment.

Developers and Publishers Benefit

Developers and publishers benefit from the lowest transaction fees of any digital PC video game distribution platform. Everyone from the smallest indie team to the biggest publishers, will retain up to 95% of the sales proceeds, which is 25% higher than the current industry standard. In addition, Robot Cache’s revolutionary digital resale market allows developers and publishers to set resale pricing and earn 70% of the resale proceeds. Additionally, game makers will be able to control the parameters of resales, receive payment in minutes (not months), maintain secure ownership rights (due to decentralized blockchain management), and have a full suite of sales and marketing tools at their disposal.

“Earning any money on the video game resale market is unheard of for game publishers, and earning up to 70%, which is equivalent to the best margins publishers and developers currently receive on today’s most popular digital distributions platforms is crazy. Allowing creators to keep 95% of new game sales, and 70% on game resales, provides developers, like us at inXile, with a strong financial stream.  This gives us more resources to create new content and new IPs for fans,” said Brian Fargo, CEO of inXile Entertainment and Founder of Robot Cache.

Gamers Benefit

Gamers greatly benefit from Robot Cache’s unique distribution approach. Previously, gamers could only resell physical retail copies of a video game, but now they can resell digital games purchased on the Robot Cache platform using the blockchain and retain 25% of the proceeds from the resale. Selling their digital games earn them digital tokens, named IRON, Robot Cache’s cryptocurrency, which they can use toward the purchase of another  game on the Robot Cache platform. In addition, gamers can opt-in within the Robot Cache client to mine IRON which they can then use to buy games on the platform.  Robot Cache has also created an IRON reward  program to incentivize gamers to use the platform.  When various individual or community milestones are reached, Robot Cache will reward additional IRON to the gamers using the platform.  

Token Generation Event

Robot Cache will be creating IRON based on the ERC-20 standard.  Robot Cache will sell and issue Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (SAFTs), which will convert into IRON upon launch of the platform which will take place in Q2, 2018.  SAFTs are expected to begin being offered in an Institutional Pre-sale on January 17, 2018, and SAFTs are expected to begin being offered in an Accredited Public Pre-sale on February 15, 2018. Robot Cache will look to raise a minimum of $15M USD in a token generation event to be used to obtain exclusive content, develop partnerships and the digital PC video game distribution platform, and for sales, marketing, general, administrative, legal and accounting purposes.  The solicitation, offer, and sale of SAFTs will be conducted in a manner that is compliant with applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 506(c) of Regulation D. Only verified accredited investors will be eligible to purchase SAFTs.

About Robot Cache

Robot Cache is the first ever decentralized PC video game distribution platform with a revolutionary digital resale model utilizing the blockchain.  Robot Cache allows publishers to keep significantly more revenues than other distribution platforms and gives gamers, for the first time ever, the ability to re-sell their digital games.  Founded by video game legend Brian Fargo, Robot Cache is led by video game luminaries such as Lee Jacobson (CEO), Mark Caldwell (CTO) and Philippe Erwin (GC & VP of Business Development). Robot Cache’s advisory board includes a mix of video game and blockchain experts: Anna Sweet, Nolan Bushnell, Michael Maloney, Chris Keenan, Gordon Einstein, Scott Walker and Keven Baxter. For more information, please visit www.robotcache.com or follow @RobotCache at Twitter or /RobotCache]RobotCache on Facebook.

Early Press

Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/01/16/new-steam-competitor-resell-your-digital-copies-mine-crypto-for-games/#5b9f66b9658c

Venture Beat
https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/16/brian-fargo-will-launch-blockchain-currency-for-alternative-digital-game-store/

God is a Geek
http://www.godisageek.com/2018/01/robot-cache-decentralized-pc-game-platform-reselling-digital-games/

VG247
https://www.vg247.com/2018/01/16/robot-cache-is-a-steam-competitor-that-allows-players-to-sell-back-unwanted-games-for-cryptocurrencies/

PCGamesN
https://www.pcgamesn.com/robot-cache-steam-competitor-blockchain-ethereum

PC Gamer
http://www.pcgamer.com/robot-cache-is-a-blockchain-based-platform-that-will-let-you-buy-and-sell-games-online/

PC Games Insider
http://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/news/66583/brian-fargo-wants-to-sell-pc-games-using-blockchain-technology-with-robot-cache/

4Players
http://www.4players.de/4players.php/spielinfonews/PC-CDROM/39381/2172704/Robot_Cache-Neuer_digitaler_PC-Spiele-Shop_mit_eigener_Krytowaehrung_und_Wiederverkaufsmoeglichkeit.html

Rock Paper Shotgun
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/01/16/robot-cache-blockchain-digital-games-store/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
g0atios

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Holy crap.  This looks good.   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
petezza

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Well, that looks awesome. Following!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

Hi everyone! Just added RobotCache ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/RobotCache. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

A blockchain-based way for me to recoup $$$ on my years of steam collection i NEVER play? Cheesy
Founder is the guy who made Fallout 1 (the idea man BEFORE bethseda bought it out), and wasteland 2?
I dont do ICO's often but then a great one like this shows up.... Cheesy
Tempting! hope you guys can do everything necessary to get this done right!
Good Luck!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ub12

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

As a PC gamer, I'll be watching this.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

Your minimum targeted amount to be raised is set at $15 millions. I am interested to know what if due to any reason you don't succeed to secure this minimum threshold of soft cap ? Would you still continue with whatever you raise or the collected funds will be returned to investors ?
vuppie0

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

Wow, this looks promising, following!!
ub12

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Some very reputable people on the team and advisory board.

It's going to be difficult to take on the PC gaming giant Steam as well as others, Origin, Uplay, GOG, etc. as well as many other 3rd party digital game resellers out here G2A, Kinguin, etc.
RapidMark (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

Your minimum targeted amount to be raised is set at $15 millions. I am interested to know what if due to any reason you don't succeed to secure this minimum threshold of soft cap ? Would you still continue with whatever you raise or the collected funds will be returned to investors ?

abonarea, if we don't make our minimum $15 million raise, we return the money/crypto to it's original investors.
RapidMark (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

кoгдa зaпycкaeтcя бayнти пpoгpaммa??

Ha дaнный мoмeнт мы нe пpeдлaгaeм бayнти пpoгpaммy и тoлькo пpинимaeм yчacтиe aккpeдитoвaнныx инвecтopoв в чacтнoй и oткpытoй пpoдaжe тoкeнoв.
Alphapulsared

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

Pay by minutes is what caught my eye. watching.
Grab

Activity: 377
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

Hello any bounty?
potpockets

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

You need some more information such as a roadmap and what happens if ICO's minimum value is not reached.

diezych

Activity: 173
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

A бyдeт ли пpoдaжa тoкeнoв для пpocтыx cмepтныx?) Или 50К$ этo минимaльный вxoд?
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

Here and the developers pulled themselves to blockchain. Believe in the success of Brian Fargo. His project will open great opportunities for gamers, mining, buying and selling tokens that's necessary) I will now buy games there.

moinuddin14

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Public token sale starting in Q2 2018? That's too far, things can change dramatically by then.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

Finally a competitor for steam? :O Sounds interesting.
Lightful

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

кoгдa зaпycкaeтcя бayнти пpoгpaммa??

Ha дaнный мoмeнт мы нe пpeдлaгaeм бayнти пpoгpaммy и тoлькo пpинимaeм yчacтиe aккpeдитoвaнныx инвecтopoв в чacтнoй и oткpытoй пpoдaжe тoкeнoв.

A бayнти в цeлoм плaниpyeтcя?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

very interesting and promising project and I would like to participate in it.
but 50k is a large amount for the average and small investor.
why are you cutting them off?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: