Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you use this service if needed?
Yes - 1 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Depends on fees - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Axcess to justice for everyone. Would love your feedback on this ITO.  (Read 67 times)
TrialToken (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

We have created a platform where anyone can seek justice if they were wronged. I would love the communities feedback on our model. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions or feedback.

Today, most cases never make it to court because of the high cost of litigation. Imagine if individuals or companies could support plaintiffs, whose cases they believe in, by providing funding for them to pursue their case. Crowdfunding websites have gained mass adoption to support meaningful projects and new products that we want to buy.

Trial Funds will support blockchain and smart-contract technology that connects plaintiffs with backers. Offering a platform for people who need access to justice, and also empowering the public to fund others in the pursuit of justice.

Trial Funds will review every case that’s submitted and post cases that have a high likelihood of winning or setting. This model is already common in places such as the UK, USA, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia, countries where taking legal action is costly. Even if you have a good case, you might not be able to afford the process of taking it through to trial.

Here is a video explaining on how it works.

https://vimeo.com/234175641/a91b6ea8cc

the ITO page is www.trialtoken.io and I can be reached at sales@trialtoken.io

Thanks guys.

Patrick Dunn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: