Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is turning against cryptocurrencies??  (Read 578 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

bitcoin have so much trouble right now in china after the goverment have so much losses in electric energy and blame the mine factory in china, this is really serious matter to make bitcoin survive in china
It could hit bitcoin that hard that price of it could come in such a big down, but new investors will come thanks to "little" price of it, thanks to that bitcoin will recover, that is how i see it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

China is taking time and working towards a more better understanding of Blockchain technology and make a firm legality of technology adoption in the coming days
Well, for sure we are already expecting it that China will eventually turned their insights regarding cryptocurrency, and if that happens for sure China will create great impact with the value of the cryptocurrency so it would really a positive news as well as negative news on the other side.
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

even though China took a bold move of banning cryptocurrencies it is in still thinking to open the crypto market with new regulations hopefully China market opens up
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

There are still many crypto markets available and not just China's largest. I know china is the most enthusiast to invest in crypto but the state regulation has been applied. Perhaps Crypto needs a marketing medium to let everyone know cryptocurrency.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

I mean, China has been turning against cryptocurrencies for ages now. Ever since last year they've started to regulate ICOs, they have been turning against cryptocurrencies. I don't think that the regulation in China has been overly supportive of crypto at any given time.

The real question is, are they going to bring back some of the companies that have left as a result of these restrictions by implementing new regulation?

There is a chance considering that IIRC there is a research project to rate all coins going on right now in China. But for now, most Chinese exchanges have already moved overseas, and isn't coming back for the time being. So yes, you can definitely say right now that they're quite against crypto.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

China is behaving like a woman in love but is pretending not to be in love.With time her real love will be revealed to her husband.That is what China is doing.The authorities do not want to easily give in to cryptocurrency but is that possible in a technological country like China? They love crypto but only time will tell.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

China ban bitcoin and crypto every year, and this still works perfectly , people selling, china buying  Kiss

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

After bans on exchanges and initial coin offerings, bitcoin miners fear they are next
I don’t think that there is something to fear about, because bitcoin is a type of crypto currency of which people initially fear, then fear, then becomes against of it and then started loving it and we guys are in hating phase right now in which most of the people and countries are in against of bitcoin and its a thing of exclaiming that developed country like China has banned bitcoin because there are many other developed countries like South Korea, Japan, Florida has legalised bitcoin.
mokamoka

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

China never hold positive attitudes towards these cryptocurrencies, for one side, it is of high risk; for the other,  China cannot control it and cannot be the center during these market.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

China has turned its back against a lot of things, google, youtube, and a few other platforms mainly used by the west, however I dont think China will turn its back against bitcoin because Chinese people are full into crypto and the Chinese government is also full into crypto, there is no way a country such as China is not into crypto, they are a very strategic country and I think they will come when least expected, it would be crazy that China is not supporting innovation and technology.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

After bans on exchanges and initial coin offerings, bitcoin miners fear they are next
I am guess just like all the websites that china copies and makes one for themselves, china one day will have their own national cryptocurrency, it will not be bitcoin and it will have a weird looking name but in the end it will be their own cryptocurrency that we can easily exchange and that will put a lot of money into the crypto world because there are a lot of rich people in china looking at the government trying to figure out what kind of approach china will have against the cyrpto currencies.

As soon as china creates a new coin and makes it legal to use those coins and creates a space where you can even buy and spend it, we will see a lot of money pouring into the crypto space.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

That is not possible, mining should not be prohibited, but I want to know where you can say that mining is the next target.
omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

China ban bitcoin and crypto every year, and this still works perfectly , people selling, china buying  Kiss

This ban is more of a political move, it doesn`t really prevent people from using it evidently.
I believe by this ban China took some sort of a time-out and launched research how it can serve the state`s purpose. I`m totally sure later they`ll lift the ban and start adopting it having the upper hand they gained during this research. In general, it will be the same as with all the other industries in China: they focus, they win.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

I think the government were afraid of their economy because investors were investing in cryto currency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

That is not possible, mining should not be prohibited, but I want to know where you can say that mining is the next target.
Mining is important. And when you will prohibit mining, it will ultimately affect the development of bitcoin. When there is no mining, how can you produce bitcoin on internet. This system can’t stop.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

No country can object to cryptocurrencies. I believe the Chinese government is opposed to fake cryptocurrencies rather than real bitcoins. Because the birth of cryptocurrencies allows scammers to deceive unscrupulously.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

In China, everything is constantly changing and the government is constantly changing its laws about cryptocurrency. A couple of months ago, the cryptocurrency was completely banned there, but now the Chinese government assessed the losses they had caused because they banned the cryptocurrency and they again start to approve the use of cryptocurrency. I believe that after some time, China will completely change its mind and will begin to support cryptocurrency.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

China seems not to be in much favour of bitcoin. After ban of exchanges, most of the chinese people have lost their interest from bitcoin and crypto-currency.

It might be the cause of the sudden drop of prices in the market by more than 50% because china has the majority of the crypto market and if they will also lose the miners we can expect that the market will fall much more, so the next option for us right now is to find a new country that wiill support the market and I think that the first country who can make regulations on crypto and adapt it to their system will make the change which is supposed to be what we need right now and build trust in the market.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Right now the price fall is unexpected, and none has come up with perfect information for the ongoing price fluctuation. China is a major contributor to the cryptocurrency growth during its early days into usage. If China hasn't contributed to growth of cryptocurrency, now we could've never reached such a user community. So, soon good support from China can expected.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

The news of China turning against bitcoin is not a new news, but people are using this news repeatedly to scare away newbies that are not ready to take time a do their research. China turning against cryptocurrencies is not the reason the market is turning red this time.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: