Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is turning against cryptocurrencies??  (Read 578 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Right now the price fall is unexpected, and none has come up with perfect information for the ongoing price fluctuation. China is a major contributor to the cryptocurrency growth during its early days into usage. If China hasn't contributed to growth of cryptocurrency, now we could've never reached such a user community. So, soon good support from China can expected.
many large investors from China, of course, make this country very influential on the development of bitcoin. Hopefully good news will emerge from China, so that it returns Bitcoin performance

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1773

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

After bans on exchanges and initial coin offerings, bitcoin miners fear they are next
I assume that China has not completely banned Bitcoin, I believe that China's biggest investment in the world and the biggest asset to cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, this won't work if China continues to force and close Bitcoin / cryptocurrency trading, I'm sure cryptocurrency and Bitcoin willfind victory in china.

source: https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/amp.economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/10/02/china-is-turning-against-cryptocurrencies#ampf=undefined

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

From China, positive information begins to flow. I do not know if this is true or fake news - you can rate it yourself, but it looks like the Chinese ban on cryptocurrencies has already been taken down:

https://www.btcnn.com/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-news/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

Maybe the today's price increases on the whole market are because of that info?

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

From China, positive information begins to flow. I do not know if this is true or fake news - you can rate it yourself, but it looks like the Chinese ban on cryptocurrencies has already been taken down:

https://www.btcnn.com/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-news/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

Maybe the today's price increases on the whole market are because of that info?
China country banned cryptocurrency since before, but then there country is one of most crypto users even they not allowed to used it. Also China is one of the most population country in world and its population is willing to adopt crypto but their government is against to it. But their community do anything just used crypto, I hope China will saw the good side of crypto like what other country do.
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

No, China is not turning against cryptocurrencies, they are looking to regulate them.
The only thing China will do is, as usual, since they don't have the rule of free transfer of goods, services and people like EU for example, enforcing such regulation that it will be hard for non-domestic projects to compete with domestic ones. Hence I expect a good future for NEO there.
I very much agree with you that no government will reject cryptocurrencies. Their rejection of cryptocurrencies must be based on the risk of cryptocurrency in the early market. There are many scammers here, and countries with large populations can be catastrophic, so cryptocurrencies are banned. Without any problems, I guess the Chinese government has already bought bitcoin. They just don't want scammers to use cryptocurrencies to deceive them. There is no dictatorship or democracy in this world. These are all excuses for politicians. Only the prosperity of the country is real.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

After bans on exchanges and initial coin offerings, bitcoin miners fear they are next

China had been playing with cryptocurrency. I think China has a big effect on the rise and fall of crypto price. They ban and un-ban cryptocurrency whenever they want. This kind of news affects the market demand, as time goes by any announcement regarding China on crypto will not have any effect on market anymore.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

Is China actually turning against crypto? I honestly don't think it is true. We have seen more exchanges from China more than most countries who have openly embraced cryptocurrency. More also, there are a lot of Chinese citizens who are also into cryptocurrency.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

China seems not to be in much favour of bitcoin. After ban of exchanges, most of the chinese people have lost their interest from bitcoin and crypto-currency.

This has been an issue for quite a while now. I think the main reason for this is not China's dislike of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but their own support of the cryptocurrencies that originate from their country. For example, NEO has been the Chinese equivalent of Ethereum, so there has been many news that China has controlled the use of Ethereum in their cryptocurrency market to give way for NEO to gain traction and make a push in the global market. With that strategy, they are not so to speak banning or removing their support of cryptocurrencies, instead they just try to give more support to their own.
jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

China has had problems with the technology for a while now,  even though the issues blockchain solves cannot be overstated. Their economy will see a decline if they don't put this tech to use,  with their population of seniors being steadily on the rise.  Blockchain projects HiNounou seek to ameliorate this problem by providing a solution to seniors health concerns.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

China had been playing with cryptocurrency. I think China has a big effect on the rise and fall of crypto price. They ban and un-ban cryptocurrency whenever they want. This kind of news affects the market demand, as time goes by any announcement regarding China on crypto will not have any effect on market anymore.
People will just ignore anything about this news since they already have different position about crypto, though we can't deny the fact that they really have a big impact when they start playing around, they've got a lots of investment to place in when they are supporting the chain but when they decided to banned it again there's panic that also being created by them, time will come that position will be stand firmly and positive news will come forward.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Right now the price fall is unexpected, and none has come up with perfect information for the ongoing price fluctuation. China is a major contributor to the cryptocurrency growth during its early days into usage. If China hasn't contributed to growth of cryptocurrency, now we could've never reached such a user community. So, soon good support from China can expected.
many large investors from China, of course, make this country very influential on the development of bitcoin. Hopefully good news will emerge from China, so that it returns Bitcoin performance
Thats right, I hope that in ahead we will no longer see bad news about bitcoin in China because it will greatly affect the market, seeing the large number of users in that country.
I hope their government starts to open their hearts to the progress of their economy and technology by allowing bitcoin to circulate
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

Don't worry pal, everything will gonna be fine sooner or later for sure, just hold more for a short period of time.
This is the safest and best thing we can do for now as Bitcoin or crypto enthusiast. Though, China according to news updates are now planning
to ban all crypto currencies to their country way back January 2018 and I don't know at the present time now are still the same while 2018 is nearly finish.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

Don't worry pal, everything will gonna be fine sooner or later for sure, just hold more for a short period of time.
This is the safest and best thing we can do for now as Bitcoin or crypto enthusiast. Though, China according to news updates are now planning
to ban all crypto currencies to their country way back January 2018 and I don't know at the present time now are still the same while 2018 is nearly finish.

Sometimes I really wonder why all worry so much about China and news from China. For my perspective this is just another market crash before the storm like it was in previous year looking on the charts off course. So can we expect to see recovery yes, when next or year after that, or we will ask Chinese investors is it ok to raise bitcoin price.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:15:06 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 10:40:08 PM by buharikx31

I remember news about China started to banning ICO projects that tried to scam people from donating money and not releasing their project, so they returned money to people. But if there news about restriction of exchanges that's not good for everyone in market include miner

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

I feel that the policies issued by the Chinese government against crypto and ICO currencies are not on target, there are still many Chinese people who play crypto. I really hope that China will soon open the door to cryptocurrencies, so that the prices of all cryptocurrencies can rise because we all know that now, China is one of the countries with the highest number of crypto players.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

I do not see that China does not support blockchain technology and bitcoin, I believe they will regulate the maximum to avoid many frauds, but many Chinese have migrated until this moment, so I still believe that China and the largest crypto market should be stronger in the future!
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

This is already concluded that only the ICOs are banned but not the crypto currencies which is already in the market that sometimes i think that China is doing the right thing to banned ICO to ensure that the hard earned money of their people will not be stolen because scam projects are now rampant in crypto space.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

I think China has temporarily banned it. The Chinese government may or may not be able to understand what problems they face if they are closed in their country. I think countries like China can not directly stop this work because they have many inventors in their country and many people have already invested in crypto and have done it .  If the Chinese government does not want to use it in their country, they will face future losses .
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

China seems not to be in much favour of bitcoin. After ban of exchanges, most of the chinese people have lost their interest from bitcoin and crypto-currency.
is this an actual event, or is it engineering in trading, because if the buying and selling agents in China do not buy and sell and leave bitcoin it seems very unlikely, we can see the giant Chinese economy that began to dominate the world, it is impossible if they do not want mastering digital currencies, so the possibility is there is a very neat game to be able to reduce the price of bitcoin at this time, the goal could be for the benefit of large investors, because they would certainly buy very much at a cheap price, this might be a big scenario.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

I think China has temporarily banned it. The Chinese government may or may not be able to understand what problems they face if they are closed in their country. I think countries like China can not directly stop this work because they have many inventors in their country and many people have already invested in crypto and have done it .  If the Chinese government does not want to use it in their country, they will face future losses .
it's just that all involved by these offenders by withdrawing huge assets has resulted in a drastic reduction of bitcoin to reach 30% -40% in the last few months
and make some market players upset about crypto forbidding in China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: