Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 48 Hours "Successful" ETH Withdrawl from Kucoin yet not in wallet?  (Read 171 times)
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

Hey guys I withdrew a couple ETHfrom Kucoin and for 48 hours now it has said "Successful" on Kucoin. Yet there is no transaction hash found and it is not in my coinbase wallet. I know 100% the address was correct. Did Kucoin scam me? Heard this happened to others. As high as 170 ETH
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

Hey guys I withdrew a couple ETHfrom Kucoin and for 48 hours now it has said "Successful" on Kucoin. Yet there is no transaction hash found and it is not in my coinbase wallet. I know 100% the address was correct. Did Kucoin scam me? Heard this happened to others. As high as 170 ETH

I am also experiencing a major problem in transaction, the age of my transaction is always repeating in 10 minutes in etherscan though neither I didn't rebroadcast it nor changing the transaction fee.

I did some google search and found that if the transaction have not enough gas it will be drop by the network and the ETH will be back to the origin address, though the gas will be consumed.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

Have you try to make support ticket ? i hate when something like that happend, they make our deposit fast but take our withdrawal so long time. Like that market only make for deposit not for withdraw
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

If Kucoin didnt send enough gas, is it lost forever and will Kucoin reimburse me?

Or maybe they just straight up scammed me?

I started a support ticket. 24 hours no response.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

If Kucoin didnt send enough gas, is it lost forever and will Kucoin reimburse me?

Im are the users of Kucoin. I had a last trasactions yesterday for request of withdrawal it is will take a few minutes like at least 30 minutes as noted in webiste. Then a transactions has had 90000 for the GAS, I think that's are good system, which means they have a transaction with enough priority.

as you writen above, you can go to "log withdrawal" then checking or click for eth, there you'll get an infomartion for history your withdrawal. (there you go for a has tx).
then did you checking your address at explorer or double checking your address? probably something wrong happens be found.

rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

Im are the users of Kucoin. I had a last trasactions yesterday for request of withdrawal it is will take a few minutes like at least 30 minutes as noted in webiste. Then a transactions has had 90000 for the GAS, I think that's are good system, which means they have a transaction with enough priority.

as you writen above, you can go to "log withdrawal" then checking or click for eth, there you'll get an infomartion for history your withdrawal. (there you go for a has tx).
then did you checking your address at explorer or double checking your address? probably something wrong happens be found.

There is no transaction hash found yet it says successful on Kucoin.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

There is no transaction hash found yet it says successful on Kucoin.
Or did you got a hash but when you checking that at explorer just showing "trasaction's not found" ? If yes, that's probably your trasaction is rejected or canceled.  just waiting for a while then you'll get your balance at account then request again for withdrawal.

They would not do a scamming actions, there's should be wrong. You can get fastest of support by live chat. click " ... Support" on side under right.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

Its surely the first complaint regarding kucoin exchange it is really gaining some good popularity. Try to locate the transaction hash in the withdrawal history on the exchange itself. Try to book a ticket in the customer support. I though it is a good exchange. Its the first exchange I have seen which is processing BTC withdrawal batch transactions to reduce the fees load from one person even the withdrawal fees is quite low in there.
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

I suggest you to write to support - it may be internal problem with transaction, it might be that it has not been successfully broadcast to the network on the first try and needs manual reprocessing

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Having the same problem. This is a known issue apparently. Yes, you can create ticket of course. But my guess is we just have to wait. The Ethereum network is very overburdened at the moment and I guess so is KuCoin's network.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

currently ETH network is ver very low, it took me 48 to get my token from cryptopia but as far as the transaction was succesful, it will definatly come to your walle
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

One thing you can be sure of, your ethereum isn't lost and kucoin will either resend with more gas or credit your account if the tx doesn't get broadcasted.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

One thing you can be sure of, your ethereum isn't lost and kucoin will either resend with more gas or credit your account if the tx doesn't get broadcasted.

Really hope so.
jacobBitcoinForum

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

Any news on your withdrawal? I have the same problem with my 9 ETH :-(
24 hours has parsed.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

After 72 hours, the ETH is finally in my coinbase!

However, during those 72 hours, my ETH took a 35% hit. Unacceptable.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Check this: https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qxy3w/for_everyone_facing_eth_withdrawal_issues/

Quote from the reddit post:
"If your withdrawal shows 'Succeeded' and your tx doesn't show in etherscan, most likely it has failed before reaching the network. Kucoin has to resend it manually, this will usually be done within 48 hours (usually around 30+ in my experience)."

KuCoin is aware of this so what you should do now: https://news.kucoin.com/en/eth-deposit-and-withdrawals-issue-provide-this-information-and-help-us-clear-the-transactions/

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Same happening with Cryptopia,

Painful, gas fees to low

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

Ethereum network is very suffering now. A lot of ICO and Airdrop project fail because of gas price. I suggest you to raise a ticket to Kucoin Team, and next time, make sure to check gas condition at ethgasstation.info before making a transaction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: