Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC/LTC -- Multiple Payments Accepted  (Read 4124 times)
Instacoins (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:58:03 PM

I am selling Bitcoin/Litecoin to members of the Bitcoin community and am accepting multiple forms of payment.

I have a 20+ transaction, 100% positive feedback score on LocalBitcoins: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/instacoins/

I am based in Canada and will accept the following as payment:
- PayPal dollars (USD & CAD)
- Interac E-transfer (Only available to Canadians)
- Cash deposit at CIBC & TD Bank in Canada (USD & CAD)
- OKPay dollars (USD & CAD)

These payment methods are accepted because they are instant, so neither party has to worry about market fluctuations while funds are in transit.

As PayPal and Interac E-transfers are susceptible to fraud, an environment of trust will necessarily need to be established before the transaction can occur. This trust can be built in the form of (in order from best to worst):
- Scanned/high resolution photo of government ID
- Positive reputation on LocalBitcoins/BitcoinTalk/OTC Exchange
- Face-to-face Skype conversation
- Scanned/high resolution photo of non-government ID
- Facebook/eBay account

I am also willing to sell more obscure cryptocurrencies such as Namecoin, Novacoin, P2PCoin etc. PM me and I will let you know the availability of the smaller market cryptocurrencies.

The price will be determined based on payment form and amount of trust established. OKPAY and Cash deposits are cheaper whereas E-transfer and PayPal exchanges are more expensive. Likewise, in the absence of a solid reputation, the premium will be higher and the transaction volume lower, whereas a solid reputation will lower your premium and raise your transaction limit. Escrow will always be used to limit the amount of risk taken on by the customer.

For transaction requests or further information, feel free to contact myself or someone else on the team at purchase@instacoins.ca or here on BitcoinTalk, and we will make sure your messages are responded to in a timely manner.

Cheers,
Anthony of Instacoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:57:52 PM

How many you got? can you give us an idea of the kinda prices you need to get? What kinda Identification can you provide? Can you link to your feedback?
infobiactrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:20:09 AM

Assuming identity established and pp as payment source, how much of a premium will you be taking? I'm mostly interested in the litecoin.
Instacoins (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:32:49 PM

User has been messaged.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: