Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we use a poll feature for sites that are submitted in effort to help legit sites?  (Voting closed: August 22, 2013, 10:09:44 PM)
YES, It would be helpful in descisons - 1 (100%)
NO, it would hurt the community - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoinscammers.com use Polling function for submitted sites?  (Read 507 times)
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 10:09:44 PM

We have been e-mailed a few times about good sites being submitted for review on bitcoinscammers.com Some of these sites are 100% legitimate and were submitted just to be praised for their hard work.  Some of the webmasters we spoke to asked about adding  a polling feature to each site submitted. The reason we are taking a poll on this is because many users here on bitcointalk have great ideas and my have already tried this and we want your feedback.  

I personally like the idea and agree with the other webmasters but want to see if that creates a conflict.

Please keep the comments relevant and I already know scammers do not like the site and are upset about it, so save your self the time and comment else where.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: