Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic is still a viable option even with ETH around!  (Read 128 times)
labgemini (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

See You tube video:

https://youtu.be/Z2VIkypmbEA
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

I don't really see why, ethereum has a superior dev team. And I see a lot of good eth clones around nowadays.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Ethereum classic is like bitcoin cash. Both saying the same thing that etc is real ethereum and bcash is real bitcoin. who gives a shit, both are pure trash coins. I would never sell my eth and btc for these trash coins.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

I don't agree, good development team, adoption and EEA makes ETH far more valuable then ETC

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Im not really see why i need to invest in that, i never see any big increase in price at ETC so ill just push my luck and investing to an ICO. or keep my portofolio in BTC and ETH
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

That shitcoin that fails to grow for several months..
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

Ethereum classic is like bitcoin cash. Both saying the same thing that etc is real ethereum and bcash is real bitcoin. who gives a shit, both are pure trash coins. I would never sell my eth and btc for these trash coins.

Come on buddy you seriously cannot compare the two they are wildly different. Yes they are both forks of the top coin but that is where they stop having similarities. ETC was made because of the DAO hack not because they were greedy and wanted to create more money out of thin air, do your research please. ETC will make more strides than BCH ever did in the market, it may only take them more time to do so. They have an upcoming hardfork which is a nice reason to get involved in ETC soon but please do your own research before doing so. https://cryptovest.com/news/etc-callisto-airdrop-announcement-leads-to-price-surge-and-stability/

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
labgemini (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

Agreed. The reason for the post, is that just because ETH is around, doesn't mean that there isn't viable use case for ETC.  Same stuff in terms of smart contracts, but  ETH can start experiencing their own problems with network congestion if they don't stay on schedule.  I'm not saying this coin in viable for trading per se, just that Callisto makes it very interesting option for side chains.  I would never compare this to BCH.  This team isn't trying to overtake Ethereum by any means.  It could be rebranded at some point, if thats the reason people are hating on it, cause its not the main Ethereum chain.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: