Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying bitcoin now?  (Read 396 times)
SweetAudrina (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

So the price is hopefully at it's floor. Is anyone relying on this being the case and buying now? I'm holding the bitcoin I already have hoping for a rise - otherwise I lose money. Whilst I'm waiting, I'm thinking of sinking another load of money into it to catch the (hopeful) rise. Or is the risk of further decrease too great?
Dzernej

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

I would do like you proposed firstly. I would HODL what you already bought and I would buy more now when the price dropped. But please have in mind to invest or risk money which you can completely loose. Dont go over this!
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

If you have put in the whole amount you were prepared to I would say hodl but if you put in half the amount you wanted to then I would put a little bit more in now to get that cost down. Bitcoin won't be here that long and averaging down will help you make more money if you feel it will rise again which is something I believe will happen.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

Days like this just have to hold.   I actually just rebalanced my portfolio and with the large dip was a little to heavy with bitcoin.  I have just set up some buys for my favorite current alts.   Good luck and happy trading we will bounce back quick
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

this may not be the floor price for bitcoin and other alts , but for sure it's a great opportunity to buy if you are thinking about doing so
at this point the price can't go much lower , so if you buy now max you can lose is like 10-15% and it's hard to achieve since we reached a great support level
but when the price start to move up again you will easily achieve like 40-50% profit
alexn3620

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Now buy for a long time, and traders buy parts, still all expect the price of 8k.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

The market right now is going down, but is still unpredictable. It's the great time to buy more, accept it if the market value continue to drop, well it's just correcting. After some time, another all time high will be recorded. So HODLing is also a must.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

I am going to buy some btc now because its sure that btc will up again within a month. But very difficult to find fair btc seller in now because many of them still hold their btc
almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

Am buying more at the moment.

Its better and economical to buy now and hodl.

The future is Btc!
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Am buying more at the moment.

Its better and economical to buy now and hodl.

The future is Btc!
I think the wise are buying now because right now price of bitcoin is at its lowest peak and it will rise very soon so its the best time to invest and whoever investing in it will be very happy in his future.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

The best time is to buy when the market is down.

And the people who buy now are probably smart always try to buy low and sell high.

Altcoins are also a good bet i think Ethereum would be one of the safest investments in crypto at the moment.

coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

Watching the exchanges there are some massive trades going on.

Looks like the people in the know are expecting further falls and are cashing out.

Of course you also need people to buy so that's why you're seeing big falls today as sellers wipe out all available buy orders.

Who's buying? Just the pot-smoking long term believers as per normal.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

I think it's the best time to buy!

MR.currencies

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

it's now the time to but bitcoins because the values dropt and that is best time to buy. So I buyed more and it's better if we all buy know, so that bitcoin can grow what'll happend within an month.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

If I had some additional money around, I would definitely buy more right now. Although I can understand people's uncertainty as well, since a lot of people are anxious right now and fear that the price may fall even further. It all depends on how much risk you are willing to take.

Crypto-mim

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

You hold your bitcoin at this time. You may good price in 2018. Many people buy in this time, i think they are intelligent and brilliant.  Smiley   
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

It's difficult to buy if you don't have a credit card with "3D Secure" as US credit card companies don't use it. An international bank transfer takes too long. Localbitcoins is more expensive, so it seems like the options are pretty limited at the moment.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

yes i do buy bcz it's the best time to buy . BTC will goes up again.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

Everyone who uses bitcoin as a payment method like always will continue to buy it. But tendencially smaller amounts like investors will do. Unfortunately, no one knows if it will decrease further, but so far the price always has recovered after a downswing. There are surely some things influencing the price we are unaware of.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

Now bitcoin price is low so you can hold your bitcoin at this time because next time when bitcoin price will high then you will sell. Actually Those clever people are now buying bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: