Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins to get in now everything is low?  (Read 563 times)
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

I think it's time for bitcoin. However, whatever you buy, after the market revives - you will make a profit. If only the price does not go down even lower. I now do not understand who is selling everything at such low prices?

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Hi guys ..
Total market cap is now 700 billion few days ago it was above 800 B

I expect market cap will down to 600 billion range or even 500 billion range

So you will some drops in the market

But after this down market cap will up again to 1 trillion dollars

Altcoins against btc will not drop a lot , maybe the drop will be in usd

So try to make ur own strategy ..
I do not like to hold btc this week

Hold altcoins is better idea and some usdt to buy again if we see some drop
Kroschak

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

I bought more Cardano. This will surely pay for my Summer holiday Grin
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

Hey hodlers Tongue Which one do u think is good to buy now that everything is in red!!
I was thinking about DENT,XLM,ADA.What do you think?
For me aside from BTC, I'll choose Waves, ETH (though the price is still high imo), and Unify. Still, you need to research about all the suggestions first before taking it into consideration.

waves

Have they worked out the scammers? I won't put my money into this till they put a stop or put pressure on FB to stop the clones
The user has a big part/responsibility in securing his coins. On the other hand, the team is working hard to resolve the issue. Check this out : Waves partners with Group-IB to resolve phishing issues.  

Thanks for that! I am talking with the admins often as it's giving them a huge black eye in the US and Latam community. The scammers are even stealing user photos from FB and FB isn't doing anything. I can't blame the coin so much, but if you know there's a social media issue, the community managers should escalate. Glad to see they are doing something. It's slowed lately, but still occurs. It was once 3 times a day I was told they "shared" my photos when I never liked their page.

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

I'm still waiting for a better entry point into Neo given the huge run-up over the last few weeks, but Waves is hard to ignore at this price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

As much as I don't like it, I bought Ripple.
Among Dragonchain, DENT and Elixir.

Now is the perfect time to refill our alts holdings.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Hey hodlers Tongue Which one do u think is good to buy now that everything is in red!!

I would suggest to you the XMR( Monero) because it has a lot of potentials and after the correction, the price will for sure start to grow. Bitcoin and Ethereum will also follow that pattern but I don't believe that the price will rise fastly for them. Try to make your own research and try to compare it to curves in the charts of the last 2 years. You will see the intensity of the fluctuation that prevailed in the price pump for the specific altcoins.
Decade_Later

Activity: 75

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

As much as I don't like it, I bought Ripple.
Among Dragonchain, DENT and Elixir.

Now is the perfect time to refill our alts holdings.

I'm not a bit XRP fan either. It's like new wine in an old wine skin...

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

I am going to give you my portfolio of best coins which i am observing from the long time and they will surely going to rise rapidly after this dip.
1. EOS : Too much potential in this coin, can go straight up to $20 in a single pump, but its growth is gradual.
2. XRP :  Still XRP is one of the leading coins in the market due to its high demand, it will going to be the next big thing after ETH.
3. ADA :  ADA is oscillating around a certain level from a long time during this year, it is time to rise again.
4. XLM : The most unpredictable one but having the most rapid growth in a short period of time, yes it will going to pump soon.
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:07:12 PM

I would get into $ITC. Right now it's around $2 but it hit $10 before. Security for IoT and they're also known as the IOTA of china. https://iotchain.io/
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

Today i converted many altcoins to Ethereum. It's low now and i think it will continue to climb in few days.

Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

For me I'm still waiting for my coins into market it depend if you want to get in now  in what coins you  want to  buy now because all coins is a  lot of potential but always take care what coins when  you buy now
fneli21 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Thank you guys for your opinions !! Good luck with the earningss
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

I agree with your point of view, it is now a good time to buy altcoins instead of panic, fearing to continue to hold or sell altcoins. This time you should analyze the altcoins to be able to buy at the lowest price because the next week, the market will recover strongly again.

Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

Every day in the crypto scene is a big lesson for me. I've experienced FOMO, FUD, HODL all in a space of one month. I held onto some coins too much and I panic sold some coins at a big loss. I bought some coins at high prices when I never knew anything about fundamental analysis. My advice for you is to learn and do your own research. Never trust anyone's analysis. You've got this. The market is red. Now is the right time to look before you leap.
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

Not everything is low is good thing to buy. People should be cautious in buying low but in the downtrend. You will only buy low coins but in the uptrend.
ggameon

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

nobody really knows, but
1 verge
- because i have it lol
It probably goes x3 easily as it has done frequently in a few hours ( and went back recently )
it is a solid project in top 20/30 and has fanatic community, who believe in it. And seemingly very big holders who can pump it

2-reddcoin
very cheap now could go up a lot. it is already functional

3- ripple
pretty safe might give you a x2 easy

4- waves
a lot of hype around it

5 ada
back to price of a month ago and is steemed project only because of names etc. yet we wanna make money

and 20 other good coins looool
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:36:55 AM

You should invest now TRX, NEO and Ethereum. They have potentials. But dont't risk everything on altcoins. And I advice you to hold your altcoins.
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

For real the nice opportunity to gain some coins
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

Probably NEO it was down earlier to -40% now its getting recovered fast,what i loved this coin because it has more advance technology than ethereum.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: