Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People paying $1200 for 1 Ethereum are crazy... You only get rich buying CHEAP  (Read 2217 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:42:44 PM
Merited by Hawaii2020 (2), Red-Apple (1), BitcoinHodler (1)

So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

Can be from china or japan or any other country... THANKS!

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RichT_

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:47:06 PM
Merited by kryptqnick (2)

Bitcoin was $1200 once.
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

Bitcoin was $1200 once.

Theres only 16 mil Bitcoins tho out now and ETH is already 96mil. Plus ETH is already at half of the market cap of Bitcoin. So to go x10 now for ETH it would need to be worth more than apple. Everyone can copy ETH tho .. do you think Apple would be worth 1 trillion if everyone could copy their phones? ETH does not hold true value, its a huge bubble at this price and the only ones praising ETH are those who bought ETH and want fools to buy it too so the price keeps rising for them. But at some point the price cant rise anymore.Also its much easier for a SMALL coin to double. But a GIANT coin as ETH has it very very hard to double. Do you even know how much money would have to go in ETH for it to double now?.....

NEO definitely is the better choice. Or if you want something really cheap then Metaverse. They might hold a risk too but its lower than the ETH risk because if ETH crashes so much money gets DESTROYED.

Any other promising coins with LOW market cap that have great teams and could get big as ETH/neo?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

Why people would buy it now?

because ETH is a vetted project with strong fundamentals. do you think XVG will ever get the same legitimacy as ethereum? it's like investing in a penny stock vs. google. some people gamble, while others invest, learn the difference.
redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

people buy only eth to invest in other ico not to keep eth. ETH is way to high and only benefitors are early adopters. Ive made xxxk this year and cashed out at 1k eth before he rose to 1.380k. I never hold once ETH as a store of value but as coin to x10-x100 my investment.
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Why people would buy it now?

because ETH is a vetted project with strong fundamentals. do you think XVG will ever get the same legitimacy as ethereum? it's like investing in a penny stock vs. google. some people gamble, while others invest, learn the difference.

I never said XVG(Verge) is a good coin, tho some people do think the fundamentals are good. I did not buy it now (at its peak) but when it was really, really cheap. It was a very good investment because people love privacy coins and I got it extremely cheap (way before mcafee suggested it)

If you were an investor and would go in crypto now. You would be stupid to invest in ETH. Thats like the people who are last to join a bubble and lose everything. Everyone can copy ETH theres nothing proprietary. ETH does not even have patents. You could start a new coin tomorrow for $100k call it ETH2 and hire the best programmers and then you are suddenly worth $200 BILLION ? ...... Thats the reality of ETH... Its a bubble. Just because its a BIG bubble does not make it better or trustworthy. Its always the big companies who fail the hardest.

Sure everyone likes ETH. because they own some. And want it to grow. I have friends who bought ETH at $5 they love it! Of course!.. Who does not like free money ?

But again and again its those in crypto who GET IN EARLY who make fortunes. Who got Bitcoin early. Who got ETH early. Who got NEO early. Who got Metaverse early right now (if it ever explodes)... Or do you really think people buying bitcoin and eth now will get *50 gains?

Just see everyone who bought ETH before the crash. They all lost money. So if you only buy coins EARLY then you wont even care for a crash because by the time a crash  happens you already *30 your money. So what if it loses 20%? But those who buy at the peak ALWAYS lose. There is NOTHING to win for them but the prize of being the idiot of the day. Dislike to say but thats the harsh truth.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

Hi. people said the same about bitcoin look where it is now. i think Ethereum has the most potential to be nr1 coin. also of ethereum fails all the tokens fail.

Cheers
Teodora Rizova

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

There are two advantages of Ethereum (ETH).
1. It is relatively stable
2. You need ETH in order join almost any ICO.
So ETH will stay for some time.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

People buy Ethereum not just for itself but more so to invest in all these ICOs where Ethereum
is the easiest to use for payment or in many cases, the only coin accepted. It will not go up as fast
as other smaller cap coins but then it has less risk too.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

ETH is only here because we need it to participate in ICO or to be able to send ERC20 tokens. So everyone had some ETH.
The price is too much for what it is. It is slow and expensive when we need it. Only the first buyers are enjoying it.
If Bitcoin fall, every coins are going to fall as they all depend on Bitcoin price.
bob_alice

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

The dip is making this thread look a little dated.
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

What distinguishes ETH from NEO; ETH is mining. Mining requires a certain amount of economic power. The advantage of NEO is that it is POS and the fees are free.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

Hi. people said the same about bitcoin look where it is now. i think Ethereum has the most potential to be nr1 coin. also of ethereum fails all the tokens fail.

Cheers

And everyone forgot about that shit with DAO ? After Ethereum hard fork I lost confidence in that coin and in my mind it's dead. It does not deserve market cap it currently have. People should Invest in alternatives like NEO
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

ETH is really a good coin, which is convenient to use. I think that the cost of this coin is now low compared to what it can be in a few years. That's why today we need to think about the future and buy a few ETH.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

Ethereum is one of the most of potential coin in crypto world and for sure it will increase the price again in the next few weeks.  Price of ethereum now is less than 1000 dollars because the price decreasing until now but I don't have worry to ethereum because I believe it will increase more the price of ethereum after dumping. So ethereum is good to invest and if you want to earn more profit you can buy more ethereum now this is the perfect time don't wait the price to decrease more because once the price increase it will continue for sure.
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

is eth a good price now?
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

is eth a good price now?

Of course! After such a fall is now a sweet price, it is worth buying 40%, if there is another spurt down, then buy the rest!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

eth will be more and more valuable but i will buy eth but i would expect different coins and i would expect to get more coins there and i have to wait for you guys to be patient and be nice coin

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

is eth a good price now?

Of course! After such a fall is now a sweet price, it is worth buying 40%, if there is another spurt down, then buy the rest!

but how much can eth rise? can eth rise 5000% like other coins?
FutureSeeker

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

Some people are in it for the long term. Ethereum is trusted by many and will surely increase in price in the long term.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: