Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People paying $1200 for 1 Ethereum are crazy... You only get rich buying CHEAP  (Read 2217 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

Can be from china or japan or any other country... THANKS!

People have different wants and needs, some may decide to still buy coins at high prices because they think it is a safer investment and they are fine not getting that many profits, however you are right, if what you want is to obtain 10x, 20x or more then you need to look for good projects that are in the early stages, that is what I'm trying to do as well since most of my money is in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

You should buy Tron, its only a few cents

and Verge, its also so damn cheap, can buy thousands of those instead of 1 ETH or so... Just saying.

And here, a Coin that is only a few cents AND there are only 400k coins out there: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/ludum

Buy this, it will definitely give you the desired gains!!!

btw. I think your thought process is quite limited on the crypto topic. If youre after quick gains or meny % ROI, just trade short term with smaller coins, thats higher risk higher reward! Putting your money on ETH surely wont give you 500% gains withhin a week, but maybe withhin a year or 2 and therefore much more steady and safe than buying a shitcoin that is being hyped.

Anyway Im sure youre looking for the real deal that could get up there with NEo and ETH, but tbh, if we knew - we would all be rich soon, wouldnt we?

edit:
btw. there are I think more than half of the top100 coins?! built on the ethereum platform, I am pretty sure this Coin has so much more potential, especially seeing the market grow at this monthly/yearly rate.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:54:32 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2021, 12:38:04 AM by mprep

if what you want is to obtain 10x, 20x or more then you need to look for good projects that are in the early stages, that is what I'm trying to do as well since most of my money is in bitcoin.

Yes Bitcoin, ETH are very slow to move now for many many month

ETH surely wont give you 500% gains withhin a week, but maybe withhin a year or 2 and therefore much more steady

you are a scam my friend. you buy ETH for $5 and now want IDIOTS pay $1100 so your 1000 ETH increase in price. So many other coins have better product than ETH and work harder like Waltonchain, Metaverse and IOStoken

There youmake GUARANTEED x100 and with ETH you only MAYBE make x2 in 5 years if it does not go back to $300. What a joke. You are a scam, my friend. Only want your ETH bubble coins to increase so you can cash out big. And all who buy at $1100 lose everything they have. Think about it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

I believe in ethereum, and now at the beginning of this year the ethereum has increased enough, maybe ethereum will continue, and now is the right time to buy ethereum.
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:27:57 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2021, 12:37:43 AM by mprep

I believe in ethereum, and now at the beginning of this year the ethereum has increased enough, maybe ethereum will continue, and now is the right time to buy ethereum.

Are you serious?

There was coins that went up 100 times in last 6 months. ETH and Bitcoin only went 2 times. So if you are in ETH you are only LOSING money every day. ETH is always same with bitcoin because ETH is a garbage shitcoin. You only lose money if you park your money in ETH beause ETH since 6 month barely move (yes 2 times but its NOTHING in crypto).

Do you think ETH can just collect hundrets of billions ?? its just too big already !!

But people are DUMB and buy losing eth with high risk. Who pay $1100 for 1 eth when others get it for $0.1 or $5 ? So stupid people who love THROWING AWAY MONEY to pyramid scheme.

Get Neo, Raiblocks, WTC, Metaverse and you are GUARANTEED to x100 your money, maybe more. With ETH you may lose all or if you are lucky you make x2 your money. High risk very low reward. Why many people dont get it Huh Or is it always people who got ETH for $1 and try to trick others to buy it at $1100 so price rises for their 100s of ETH?

ETH is dead, old horse way overpriced. Good luck on that.

some may decide to still buy coins at high prices because they think it is a safer investment

did these people not go to school, never learn about millionaires and how to win?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

"You only get rich buying CHEAP"

Here we have the classic situation risk versus reward.
You could hit a ICO with x30 price but you may not. While ETH is expensive but more secure.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:01:15 AM

I once used to think like that, back when Eth was at $9.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

There are a lot more shitcoins to go trough when you are looking in the low marketcaps. For new people it is very hard to see what can become good and what not. So they are scared of being scammed. That is why a lot will just stay with top 10 marketcap coins. While i agree if you know what you are doing there is a lot more money to be made in low marketcap coins.
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:50:14 AM

It's security. If I had a million dollars I would put it in Ethereum, while lower market cap, shit coins, it's a huge risk.
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

It's security. If I had a million dollars I would put it in Ethereum, while lower market cap, shit coins, it's a huge risk.
I fully agree with you, for a larger amount, shouldn't risk it..
Depends on the price demand and supply in the market price and $1200  -  it is not the limit!

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

I think the 1200$ still a cheap price for eth, people bought eth because it got potential to become more expensive in the future, people usually buy eth or BTC at high price because its already a stable coin, so they know that even the coin fall down it can bounce back, and it's a great advice to buy cheap and sell expensive, but not all the coin can be expensive

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Novafacepoke

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

Anyway.

it is high for eth compare to its past.
but it will not get no higher? I doubt about that
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

I think the 1200$ still a cheap price for eth, people bought eth because it got potential to become more expensive in the future, people usually buy eth or BTC at high price because its already a stable coin, so they know that even the coin fall down it can bounce back, and it's a great advice to buy cheap and sell expensive, but not all the coin can be expensive

You must be a little blind to the markets if you think BTC and ETH can still get x50
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

It is still cheap for people for people who are bullish about it and expect it to have a big bull run like btc had last year, anything is possible in crypto markets.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

You must be a little blind to the markets if you think BTC and ETH can still get x50

there are two types of rises and you need to decide which type you want to believe in and participate in.
1. a real solid rise based on real adoption of something that has real world applications. for example bitcoin is being used as a currency, its utility is a decentralized currency and because of that it will be adopted more and rise in value. if you believe the same thing can be true in anything else then invest in it. it doesn't matter if it goes up 10x or 10000x. what matters is that it will be going up for real and you will make a solid profit with a small chance.

2. a fake manipulative rise which is also known as a pump. in which case the said coin has no real utility, no real world usage and nothing interesting about it. this type of rise is only good if it is huge and fast and gives you the best profit. if you want to participate in this type then you should not lock your money in an altcoin that is not moving and is already in a bubble.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
theguvner

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Eth is a fairly safe bet due to all the ICO and various tokens using it as a platform / payment.

OP is correct though, if you find the right new coin and get lucky $$$
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Not all people here in crypto buy to get rich. For example I regularly love to increase my bitcoin and ethereum folia beause I believe they are going to be future's most used coins even after potential uber crash.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Ethereum is seen as a slow and steady investment, not a get rich quick coin. For some investors who like long term bonds eth is one of the best options. However, for faster returns it is a bad option as LISK and NEO and many other coins are likely to be quicker. Or if you're a gambler try your luck on an ICO!
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

People are having business with ETH at the moment they bought it. It likes you are hungry and you have to buy food to sastified your hunger. It works the same way with people who buy ETH at 1k2$ price.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

You can buy some alts with great fundamentals like ethereum and wait a few year to get profit or you can also ride the waves with coin that get shilled a lot like verge and tron and earn a lot of money, it's up to you. I also ride the trx wave, i know it's only a whitepaper project since early december but why not? I earn a lot from that but i could've lost a lot if i didn't sell it. With ethereum the price is mostly stable so you don't fear a dump like the one happened to trx and xvg.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: