Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to talk crypto?  (Read 454 times)
BaumT (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 08:53:39 PM by BaumT

Some of you might be new to the cryptocurrency game so I've put together a little list here of the best current places to talk cryptocurrency.

1) Reddit - Reddit is a fantastic resource to plug yourself into when talking about cryptocurrency. Most cryptos are born and die on reddit. Some subreddits to look into are r/cryptocurrency r/bitcoin r/ethereum r/cryptotraders

2) InvestFeed - A little known app that is trying to carve out a name for itself as the "social media of cryptocurrency". You can add friends and follow feeds as well as cryptocurrencies to see whats currently happening in crypto

3) TradeTalk - Newly released app gaining traction in the crypto space, claiming to be the "ultimate trollbox" for crypto. Takes the poloniex trollbox idea and puts it into a mobile application, with every crypto exchange and every coin you can think of.

4) BitcoinTalk of course!

Those are a few I could think of, does anybody know of more places to talk crypto?
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Telegram is the best place I think. It has all the coins and the communities on there. People are joining every day like crazy. I also feel like Twitter is a place where announcements are first made. It seems like it is said there and then on all other platforms coins are on.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

Telegram is the best place I think. It has all the coins and the communities on there. People are joining every day like crazy. I also feel like Twitter is a place where announcements are first made. It seems like it is said there and then on all other platforms coins are on.

I completely forgot about twitter and telegram!
pacifiko

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

For me, very many telegram channel's about cryptocurrency. Of course in the first place bitcointalk, too. Sometimes i go on reddit.
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

For me, very many telegram channel's about cryptocurrency. Of course in the first place bitcointalk, too. Sometimes i go on reddit.

Yeah bitcoin talk is always the best,

tradetalk i am really liking though
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

Those are some good sites to talk with people in the community, but there are two more ways you can get closer to the community; discord groups and telegram groups. They don't have to be pump and dump groups, there are plenty of nice groups where you can argue over cryptos.
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

Those are some good sites to talk with people in the community, but there are two more ways you can get closer to the community; discord groups and telegram groups. They don't have to be pump and dump groups, there are plenty of nice groups where you can argue over cryptos.

What are those groups called?
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

I completely forgot about twitter and telegram!
yes indeed bitcointalk is good place talking about cryptocurrency. twitter indeed good place cause many of dev put their news in there. telegram is good too cause we cand directly chat with the important person from developer.

cryptopan

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

I agreed in bitcointalk but the others seems to be having a lot of trollers,thats why i stick here in bitcointalk,oldest forums about cryptocurrencies plus it was created by satoshi.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

The best among the rest of all is still bitcointalk. Because this forum is solely made for Cryptocurrency talk. Other site like reddit, have many topics and some are not focusing in Cryptocurrency. Telegram too is one way to communixate about cryptocurrency talk but make sure youre in the right group.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Bitcoin talk is the best place in crypto . Because other crypto site has need a money for your starting and here at bitcoin talk you can start with nothing just use your knowledge to earn money . And bitcoin talk can help me gain my knowledge in english language and it can help me for communication in other country.. Thank you so much.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:30:48 AM

Some of you might be new to the cryptocurrency game so I've put together a little list here of the best current places to talk cryptocurrency.

1) Reddit - Reddit is a fantastic resource to plug yourself into when talking about cryptocurrency. Most cryptos are born and die on reddit. Some subreddits to look into are r/cryptocurrency r/bitcoin r/ethereum r/cryptotraders

2) InvestFeed - A little known app that is trying to carve out a name for itself as the "social media of cryptocurrency". You can add friends and follow feeds as well as cryptocurrencies to see whats currently happening in crypto

3) TradeTalk - Newly released app gaining traction in the crypto space, claiming to be the "ultimate trollbox" for crypto. Takes the poloniex trollbox idea and puts it into a mobile application, with every crypto exchange and every coin you can think of.

Those are a few I could think of, does anybody know of more places to talk crypto?

Glad to see these kind of information. I will check and bookmark it later. But beside those list, i would like recommended telegram group, which is very important now for crypto users to gain fast information.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:22 AM

I think we can talk about cryptocurrency game anywhere we want with a lot of platform, such as like social media, group, forum or even like private chat. We can talk with any crypto topic and get different response. Until now, I only use bitcointalk as tools to get answer from any crypto problem, such as invest/ trade, marketing and protection account problem. Bitcointalk is enough for me, even you can see my English far from good but can built communication and get answer is my goal. Have a nice day to you.  

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:45 AM

These four websites are good to share things about cryptocurrency. I have learned much through bitcointalk definitely. Reddit is also a good resource to know more about cryptos. You also got updated in the news as well through these sites. Telegram, twitter and even facebook nowadays are now becoming a good place to talk about crytocurrency stuff. People are very much interested on the topics and exchanging thoughts and ideas as well.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

I prefer that we will talk about crypto in any kind of platform available. We should not just be talking about it in the limited pages of some sites. We should conquer the social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and so on. We should conquer blogging sites as well such as Wordpress, Blogger, Steemit, Medium, Reddit, and so forth. We should be introducing crypto to online news publication as well. We want the world to know what crypto has to really offer.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

I prefer only this forum,this is enough all the informations about cryptocurrencies are here,and the people around here are more straightforward than other sites.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

For real-time talk check Telegram. It's the best imo.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

Actually it's all happen in every place like social site or here in forum i think also if your here in crypto you need to study that all so in some time it will be useful in the future another thing no matter where you talk crypto is have sense and it's good,Moreover this is digital money that we need in life so it's so conveniece here so study all about it for your future here in crypto.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

Bitcointalk is enough for your learnings,cryptocurrencies should be learn in the right place.People here are aware to what is happening in real life other sites you mentioned can be manipulated but this forum wont allow that to happen.

wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

Do you guys know/recommend places where we can trade OTC too?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: