Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 03:52:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Ripple gets it's own Forum Page  (Read 1252 times)
Pitstop

Activity: 238

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:23:36 PM

Ripple XRP ? What are they & who are Opencoin - Video

Crypto Currency Payment Network Ripple ( XRP ) A-Z: Is a payment network first and a crypto currency second. Pretty much the opposite as you'd look at Bitcoin, Litcoin, Primecoin or Feathercoin or any other alt-coin. Where the currency is first and the payment network is secondary. If you remember the days before SMTP, users could only send email to people within their email network. Like AOL -> AOL. with the SMTP protocol we now can send email to any email address.

Ripple is the same type of protocol but for payment networks. The banks have a network, Paypal has a network and crypto currencies each have a network. The problem is, they don't really work very well together. Ripple is a protocol to federate all payment networks just like SMTP did with email.

Here's a quick video:

http://www.thebullionblog.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=110&catid=2&id=804&lang=en&view=topic

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitstop

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:31:38 PM

Ripple XRP Forum Page on cryptocointalk.com: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1029-ripple-xrp-crypto-currency-network/

worldinacoin

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 11:32:54 PM

It has its own official one at ripple.com/forum
Pitstop

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:37:40 PM

Why would you want to limit Ripple conversation to one forum with little traffic?

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:27:36 AM

Why would you want to limit Ripple conversation to one forum with little traffic?

There's actually a few ripple forums but you wouldn't know that. You're obviously new.
omegaaf

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:35:16 PM

Not on the forums here. I don't see it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.