Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont panic  (Read 379 times)
juli50 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

Guys I have seen these days a lot of people with fear for what is happening with all the market, first of all, calm down, this is completely "normal". Im going to show you how the market reacted every new year.

https://k60.kn3.net/C/6/8/A/E/0/6F9.jpg

And this is how we see now that dumps

https://k60.kn3.net/3/F/5/6/3/0/456.png

It is hard to see those dumps compared to the exponential growth of Bitcoin.
People sell their cryptos to buy fiat every year at january for some reason, probably asiatics. But after that, all the coins start to grow a lot.
So, weak people is going to sell their cryptos now really cheap, and they will regret in 1 mounth, just hold your coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

I think you're the one that is panicking.
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

it's easy to say that depending on how much you have invested in the market.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

I'M FREAKING OUT.

But, still calm.

Keep calm and crypto on.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

let them panic. more coins for us.
ggmaxlord

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

people just forget that bitcoin isn't something that is going to magically disappear it is still in its infancy and will only continue to grow as more attention goes towards it. people look at it as an investment too much rather than just understanding the fundamental nature of the market. too much emotion and not enough logic and reasoning.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

The number of new posts about BTC targets and dont sell/panic comments is hilarious.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

It is hard to say not to panic to those who invested in bitcoin when its price was 13-20K$.
People are freaking out and that is causing more and more panic.
Only true bitcoiners will stay cold head.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

This is not the first crash in the value of the crypto currency.  After the previous drop in capitalization from $ 650 billion to $ 443 billion, the sharp rise in the value of the crypto currency above $ 700 billion was followed.
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

There will be no reason to panic due to the drop in price of Bitcoin been experience across the World. It is evidently clear from the  past bitcoin holders and even the rich among the bitcoiners that this type of sudden drop in the price of Bitcoin is unconnected to the season of the yuletide. This  drop in price have occur  in years before  now and have also rise up exponentially, to the greatest imagination of the whole world.This actually can be a period to keep holding on, and not to panic, as better days lies ahead of all Bitcoin holders.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

Those people who panic are those who are new in cryptocurrency world. They don't know what is happening so they just sell their coin even in low price. And if they see a sudden drop of their coins they panic easily.

jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:51:31 AM

I see that where about the panic you mean
a lot of speculation has sprung up, and I think more are worrying about this
initially I also think so, but I try to stay patient and wait for further news, I will not rush
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

Those people who panic are those who are new in cryptocurrency world. They don't know what is happening so they just sell their coin even in low price. And if they see a sudden drop of their coins they panic easily.
I think why people panic because they don't want to get loss more when the price of their coin drop suddenly. And may be they also think that want to buyback their coin in lower price than when they sell. The strategy of each people is different and the excperience of trading is also different, so the reaction to face the drop price is also different too.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

Yeah that's right, this is not a good way to panic about doing big coin sales, we have to have to wait a few more steps until the price returns to normal, so we do not regret it later. That's what we have to do

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Guys I have seen these days a lot of people with fear for what is happening with all the market, first of all, calm down, this is completely "normal". Im going to show you how the market reacted every new year.

https://k60.kn3.net/C/6/8/A/E/0/6F9.jpg

And this is how we see now that dumps

https://k60.kn3.net/3/F/5/6/3/0/456.png

It is hard to see those dumps compared to the exponential growth of Bitcoin.
People sell their cryptos to buy fiat every year at january for some reason, probably asiatics. But after that, all the coins start to grow a lot.
So, weak people is going to sell their cryptos now really cheap, and they will regret in 1 mounth, just hold your coins.

bitcoin prices are currently in drastic decline
everyone is experiencing panic and not easy I think at this time do not panic look at the graph of the bitcoin in the last 7 days.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

We are all fine so long as we don't all run for the exit at one because the door way is very narrow
and Bitcoin can only process seven transactions per second so I have done the calculations here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768842.msg28292466#msg28292466

Now we all know that Coinbase goes down when we have a spike (Insider trading) and I have placed a
stop loss on BTC at $10,003 at another exchange just in case the obvious happens due to the crazy
transactions fees which we have not seen before and is really starting to upset a lot of people so yes it
new this time.

Please do not think this is a panic move, been well calculated in advance so do not stampede over me
and wait in queue to get out and don't try none of that "Fast Pass" stuff by offering to pay the miners
$500 per transaction because I would not take kindly to that as I am sire you would understand having waited
in the queue myself to get out for six hours as it is.

When you see it, it will already be too late is my advise so don't panic and plan ahead 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

why would you place a stop loss at $10k? illogical. that's a way to lose money.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

why would you place a stop loss at $10k? illogical. that's a way to lose money.
today many who have invested money in Bitcoin are losing their investments, as the price of Bitcoin is rapidly going down. I think that this trend will continue in the near future. And we will see the price for Bitcoin below $ 10,000, which is a huge catastrophe for many users.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

The number of new posts about BTC targets and dont sell/panic comments is hilarious.

it is because if you hang around for a long time in bitcoin world you will see the same thing over and over again where price drops with absolutely no reason apart from pure dumb panic of weak hands. and at some point you make some topic trying to warn the newbies that this is not the first time they are being "flushed".

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

There is no good thing about panicking it may cause a sudden burst of concern towards your investment in the markets, you must calm down and think for a second on what kind of future that coin may hold for you, There are many reason why we should hold our coin and because of the sudden pump on bitcoin we can know that it will surely happen again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: