Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol  (Read 48185 times)
vandanman1

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:39:46 PM

A lot is happening here at Cardstack! Githereum is live on testnet and Card Schema V2 is already in the works. This is an update on the progress we’ve made recently and our plans for the coming weeks: https://medium.com/cardstack/whats-new-at-cardstack-f48917a4a73e

What is this Githereum? Something like Github but for Daaps? Why people should use this if everyone use Github nowdays (even for blockchain development code and daaps)  Huh

Hi there, you have more information regarding Githereum here from the article and a pretty good synopsis of the positives of this implementation:

Githereum is an implementation of Git on Ethereum. In a nutshell: Various versions of a card (both code and data) are saved in Git repositories. The latest state of each card is recorded on the Ethereum blockchain. This way, users can retrieve the latest state of the card from the blockchain or go back to a specific recorded version that they would like to restore.
Use cases for this combination of Git and Ethereum are manifold. Githereum could be used to create a Dropbox-like file and folder sharing system based on the public-key infrastructure of Ethereum. It could be used to build decentralized registries that allow multiple parties to write entries, while the smart contract controls the evolution to an agreed global state. Another example is a public catalog that could form the basis of the Card Catalog and work like an app store, allowing users to submit, download, and remix cards.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:24:19 AM

A lot is happening here at Cardstack! Githereum is live on testnet and Card Schema V2 is already in the works. This is an update on the progress we’ve made recently and our plans for the coming weeks: https://medium.com/cardstack/whats-new-at-cardstack-f48917a4a73e

What is this Githereum? Something like Github but for Daaps? Why people should use this if everyone use Github nowdays (even for blockchain development code and daaps)  Huh

Hi there, you have more information regarding Githereum here from the article and a pretty good synopsis of the positives of this implementation:

Githereum is an implementation of Git on Ethereum. In a nutshell: Various versions of a card (both code and data) are saved in Git repositories. The latest state of each card is recorded on the Ethereum blockchain. This way, users can retrieve the latest state of the card from the blockchain or go back to a specific recorded version that they would like to restore.
Use cases for this combination of Git and Ethereum are manifold. Githereum could be used to create a Dropbox-like file and folder sharing system based on the public-key infrastructure of Ethereum. It could be used to build decentralized registries that allow multiple parties to write entries, while the smart contract controls the evolution to an agreed global state. Another example is a public catalog that could form the basis of the Card Catalog and work like an app store, allowing users to submit, download, and remix cards.

So this will be something like Github and GooglePlay together? But why do you think people should move to your Githereum? And when is the launch planned?
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:29:34 PM

So this will be something like Github and GooglePlay together? But why do you think people should move to your Githereum? And when is the launch planned?

Not exactly, and people should move to Githereum because it will power everything they're used to with GitHub BUT it will be fully decentralised, as in, code isn't stored in GitHub's centralised servers, but on a decentralised storage

obsbtc

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:57:05 PM

Latest from the Team!

Check out our brand-new product talk, where Chris introduces the Cardstack Builder! He explains how the work done by framework engineers and Web developers empowers the users—the people who don’t know how to code, but who are comfortable using Excel and SaaS software like Salesforce or Airtable. Using our unique card building tool, power users will be able to assemble their own real working apps quickly with simple drag-and-drop tools.
https://youtu.be/PkpVR2U554k

SweetHodler

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:14:03 AM

Hello,

I have been an ICO investor into your project. For 2 ETH I received 74 000 CARD. it states
there that I have 74k CARD on this address. Now when I try to access MEW and send my CARD
to an exchange to trade with it I always get this: under custom tokens it says: 
Cardstack Token   74000000000000000000000
Which is clearly not correct and I can not send any amount, it displays some sort of error. What
can i do in order to be able to send my CARD safely and normally? Did something happen with CARD in the meantime from ICO and my tokens already got swapped for mainnet and are useless?
I just never encountered these problems with erc20.
heelanwa

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:07:25 AM

Hello,

I have been an ICO investor into your project. For 2 ETH I received 74 000 CARD. it states
there that I have 74k CARD on this address. Now when I try to access MEW and send my CARD
to an exchange to trade with it I always get this: under custom tokens it says: 
Cardstack Token   74000000000000000000000
Which is clearly not correct and I can not send any amount, it displays some sort of error. What
can i do in order to be able to send my CARD safely and normally? Did something happen with CARD in the meantime from ICO and my tokens already got swapped for mainnet and are useless?
I just never encountered these problems with erc20.

When sending with MEW, please make sure to add CARD as a custom token with this contract address 0x954b890704693af242613edef1b603825afcd708 and decimals 18.
It's possible you were trying to send the old CARD tokens.
vandanman1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:42:18 PM

Did you miss Chris’ latest product talk?
In this video, he presents the Cardstack Builder—the unique (drag-and-drop-style) card building tool that allows people who don’t know how to code to assemble their own real working apps: https://youtu.be/PkpVR2U554k
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:07:53 PM

What is the Card SDK?

The Card SDK (software development kit) is a composable UI system, which developers use to create the cards they add to the Card Catalog. When it comes to packaging those cards, they can build an entire full-screen stand-alone website, embed the cards within their websites or workflows, or provide an overlay that allows users to pick and choose from several cards.

To learn more about the SDK, check out this part of Chris’ talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AmjAvQGSYw&t=629s
vandanman1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:30:23 PM

Check out the latest from the team:

Read all about the Cardstack Builder! Here’s our blog post to go with Chris’ recent product talk, in which he explains how users can build their own apps quickly and easily, using nothing more than their mouse and drag-and-drop tools. Once they have assembled their fields and cards like Lego bricks, they can chain them together to create all kinds of workflows and embed them in message threads—thus enjoying one cohesive experience that also can (but doesn’t have to) be further customized for them by developers.
https://medium.com/cardstack/the-ultimate-card-building-tool-25c442e22bed
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:54:48 PM

Read all about the Cardstack Builder! Here’s our blog post to go with Chris’ recent product talk, in which he explains how users can build their own apps quickly and easily, using nothing more than their mouse and drag-and-drop tools. Once they have assembled their fields and cards like Lego bricks, they can chain them together to create all kinds of workflows and embed them in message threads—thus enjoying one cohesive experience that also can (but doesn’t have to) be further customized for them by developers.

Do you have some apps ( or daaps?) om your platform? How many if yes? And have this apps active users so far or this is just an empty apps?
What launguage devs should use to create apps on your platform?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:33:11 AM

Do you have some apps ( or daaps?) om your platform? How many if yes? And have this apps active users so far or this is just an empty apps?
cardstack is a platform from Ethereum, so as far as I know they don't have their own platform, this is only limited to my knowledge,
so far I still don't understand Cardstack, what function does Cardtsack have in the community?

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:47:16 PM

cardstack is a platform from Ethereum, so as far as I know they don't have their own platform, this is only limited to my knowledge,
so far I still don't understand Cardstack, what function does Cardtsack have in the community?

I know that they dont have own blockchain. I said about platform. As seems they have some platform for developers. So I want to understand for what is this?
vandanman1

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:31:59 PM

I know that they dont have own blockchain. I said about platform. As seems they have some platform for developers. So I want to understand for what is this?

The Cardstack Framework is built on Ember and Node.js. It allows developers to quickly build modular, interoperable apps, or cards, through an open-source catalog of features and integrations. Using plugins, developers can extend cards with the power of cloud services, decentralized apps, smart contracts, and much more.

Developers can build a modular Web app using Card Space, by combining and embedding cards or allowing others to submit cards. Card Flow is a Git-based version control system that manages card movements, allowing developers to create collaborative, interactive Web experiences.

michaellykins

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:55:30 PM

2020 will be an exciting year! Here’s our end-of-the-year update on what’s to come, including the status of the Cardstack Builder and our new roadmap for the Cardstack Project.
https://medium.com/cardstack/whats-new-at-cardstack-4bde1eb79dcf
michaellykins

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:05:27 PM

Newest Announcement from the team!

"2020 is the year of launches!
Join us as we dive into our new roadmap, explaining how we will converge our separate features into one cohesive experience. This article tells you all about our plans for Card.Space, Cardstack Builder, Card Catalog, Tally, and more things to come.
https://medium.com/cardstack/2020-the-year-of-launches-82ab84e4a1c7"
obsbtc

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:48:33 PM

From the Team on Telegram... Stay tuned for this!

Coming up: The new Cardstack website!
We’ll be launching our completely revamped website in the coming days. Get ready to learn all about our product orientation in a user-friendly language and design, including a sneak preview of the Cardstack Builder.

vandanman1

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:06:21 PM

Newest Announcement from the team!

"2020 is the year of launches!
Join us as we dive into our new roadmap, explaining how we will converge our separate features into one cohesive experience. This article tells you all about our plans for Card.Space, Cardstack Builder, Card Catalog, Tally, and more things to come.
https://medium.com/cardstack/2020-the-year-of-launches-82ab84e4a1c7"

The team previously gave some more info on the Roadmap

We want to provide everything the users need at a good price, with good services, and a good selection. We want our network to give developers the opportunity to reach the largest audience on the Web. We want to enable providers to compete on price, services, and geography. We want to allow businesses to white-label our software, to build collaborative blockchain- or cloud-based networks, and reach users in new ways.

We have highlighted all our milestones towards achieving this goal in our 2020 roadmap!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:49:08 PM

Let's hope this year truly becomes the year of launches for CARD. Given, development takes time. However, CARD's seems to be a tad bit more hard-hitting than most probably due to communication or catering to the wrong community. Hopefully this will turn around with the releases
michaellykins

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:19:04 PM

A new update about the site from the team!

"We have launched the new Cardstack website!

Visit our revamped website, which conveys our product orientation in a less techy and more user-friendly way. As you will see, the Cardstack platform will enable users to build their own apps the no-code way, while designers and developers provide extensions via custom themes, advanced features, and integrations. Finally, service providers can join the Cardstack membership network to host these apps in any cloud. And it’s all coordinated through a unified billing system built on the Ethereum blockchain.

Check it out yourself to learn all about our product and technology, as well as our design & development studio:
https://cardstack.com/"
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:54:05 PM

A new update about the site from the team!

"We have launched the new Cardstack website!

Visit our revamped website, which conveys our product orientation in a less techy and more user-friendly way. As you will see, the Cardstack platform will enable users to build their own apps the no-code way, while designers and developers provide extensions via custom themes, advanced features, and integrations. Finally, service providers can join the Cardstack membership network to host these apps in any cloud. And it’s all coordinated through a unified billing system built on the Ethereum blockchain.

Check it out yourself to learn all about our product and technology, as well as our design & development studio:
https://cardstack.com/"

Amazing what a "mere" site revamp can do to a product. The product suddenly feels accessible and less daunting to "consume". The usecase presentation right off the site's front page immediately draws one into the product, while explaining what it's all about
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: