Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's -on-!  (Read 4917 times)
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 08:41:33 AM

BTW a bitcoin ATM will end badly.  As in I put my 100 in but that's not my wallet.  Go prove otherwise and give me back my money.

What do you mean? If you ask for your money back whoever owns it can just say no. The bigger problem is someone could setup a fake bitcoin ATM that just takes money and doesn't actually send the BTC...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:47:04 AM

BTW a bitcoin ATM will end badly.  As in I put my 100 in but that's not my wallet.  Go prove otherwise and give me back my money.

What do you mean? If you ask for your money back whoever owns it can just say no. The bigger problem is someone could setup a fake bitcoin ATM that just takes money and doesn't actually send the BTC...

No way.

All it would take is one non transmission for the machine to be exposed.
pitchbend

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Re: 'how are you different', we feel it's best to let  the miners who have visited our offices in person speak to that.

Eduardo deCastro
Founder and CEO, HashFast

So WTF does a shinny office have to do with all the delays at the fab/engineering problems/shit that may happen a very willing/honest company may face when manufacturing something like this?

You are offering this "elaborate" mining protection program, which offers questionable protection since it's also based on your yet-to-be-real chips, yet you are refusing real miner/buyer protection and only accepting BTC payments, yeah right...

I get this is a free market and that you're probably a willing/motivated group of people, but you're offloading all the risk on your investomers and you should be honest about that.
HashFast (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 10:36:44 PM

John, when will you post the order list publicly? I notice you've removed that from the site now.

I have posted it here:
https://hashfast.com/order-chain/

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:38:42 PM

John, when will you post the order list publicly? I notice you've removed that from the site now.

I have posted it here:
https://hashfast.com/order-chain/

thanks John.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: