Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:12:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EU coin - New Cryptocurrency for Climate and Charity  (Read 2739 times)
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

any info about this new eu coin.does anyone tried it to join on this project.did it launch already?i think this is great to others
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

any info about this new eu coin.does anyone tried it to join on this project.did it launch already?i think this is great to others

I did join and did receive 5000 tokens. I also tried to trade it on EtherDelta by putting contract address in URL, but the EtherDelta doesn't seem to accept it for some reason.
cryptovenus

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

interesting way of airdrop...
Hashirama_yo

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

I wish this project turn out as intended by the developers. I would help humanity. Good luck.
fgregorjan

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

Great initiative, noble cause.. I wish this project well and success, and hopefully a positive change in this world!!!
chimdikweks

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

Well am quite surprised about this coin. I actually sent a mail and boom I got the coin. The project has a very human face to it. Let's uplift it and make it.
jmxpx

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

Thanks for sharing. I support Environmental & Humanitarian Causes Smiley
leebangji

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Well am quite surprised about this coin. I actually sent a mail and boom I got the coin. The project has a very human face to it. Let's uplift it and make it.

This is a great achievement and I have seen peeps saying positive things about the project. I am only concerned about everyone getting a fair share of the Airdrops. And I hope the whole process proceeds as stated here. In respect To Helping people with Airdrops, this is a nice move and it tends to eradicate poverty in our Community.

I am looking forward to getting my share of the Airdrops and I hope the Team keeps looking ahead of them. Never look back if you really want to achieve your set goals
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

It's good to see the projects like yours, like disciplina.io, like healthcare and food ICOs. Crypto can change the world, so let's use it that way!
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

I like this total supply, I think that can be right for a long term project! On next years coins with low total supply can have a problem with increase due the high value of one coin!
Good luck!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
emmawill

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

Token or coin?
Tybello80

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:24:30 AM

Wow i was offer whelm by the intension of this developer. He demostrated that he can be trusted. But only time will tell.
Am fully in support on anything humanitarian and support to the needy. It touches me.

If you’re just here for because you smelled a new airdropped token:

Token contract address: 0x40caa728bb4bafa56f38a58623a12fbe6c90209d
Decimals: 0
Symbol: EC
Total supply: 8,000,000,000,000 (to know why, see below!)
How to join: Send an e-mail to airdrop@eu-coin.net mentioning your ethereum address and a nice message to the EU coin community. Within a week you will be airdropped with 1,000 EC.
To buy tokens (19,160 per ETH, any amount of ETH allowed - plus you'll automatically join the airdrop): send your ETH to 0xc850e565b91fcc3801765fae3d99af8a18654c23

Want to know more? Read on!
What are EU coins?

EU coins are your way to show your love for the environment and humanitarian causes. You see, the local government cut its funding. They very often promise a lot (see Paris agreement goals for the climate and the UN-Millennium goals for the humanity) , but due to budgetary reasons, those are the areas where they costs are first taken out. Holding or trading this coins allows you to show your love for humanity and the climate.

How many EC are there?

There is a fixed total number of 8,000,000,000,000 Eu coins. This is because there is a lot to accomplish on humanitarian and ecological issues and problems. There was an initial supply of 209,095,660,000 EC. Now we will distribute 10,000,000 EC during this airdrop. Followed by an initial sale of 100,000,000,000, to be able to organize our first project.
Which wallets are supported?
Any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens is supported. This includes
•   MyEtherWallet
•   MetaMask
•   Jaxx
•   Mist
•   Any other wallet that supports ERC20. You may have to enter the contract address, symbols, and decimals for it to work.
How can I get my hands on some EC?
There are three means by which to acquire EC:

1. The Token pre-sale

If you want to buy EC in the pre-sale, you can send your ETH to the wallet with address 0xc850e565b91fcc3801765fae3d99af8a18654c23, you can send a mail to buy.eu-coin@eu-coin.net mentioning your ethereum address and the amount of ETH send. We will send your EC to your address.

2. The token sale

EC will be sold in the token sale at an initial rate of 19,160 for each 1 ETH contributed (0.0000521921 ETH/EC). There is no minimum contribution amount, so if you like, you can also contribute 0.001 ETH and receive 19 EC. The amount of EC sold during this first sale will be 100,000,000,000 EC.

3. The airdrop

Of course, we sympathize with those of you who are strapped for cash, but still like to show that they care. Therefore, we’re distributing 10,000,000 of the total number of tokens in an airdrop. That is 2,000 EC for the first 5,000 persons.

To participate, send an e-mail to airdrop@eu-coin.net and leave your ETH address, and a personal message for the EU coin community.

Every participant in the token sale is automatically also gets a share of the airdrop, ensuring they’ll always get more EC than non-paying supporters.

The airdrop is designed to accommodate 5,000 crypto-humans-environmental-enthusiasts. We'll start distributing the first tokens after 1000 people send a mail for the airdrop. Depending on how soon this is, we might adjust the number of tokens subsequent participants receive to make sure everybody gets some. Rest assured that paying contributors get the maximum amount of airdroppable EC (= 10M / 5000 = 2,000 EC), irrespective of when they join.

What is the purpose of the token?

Holding or trading EC is a means of showing you care about charitable things like environmental or humanitarian issues (poverty, genderequality, refugees and other). Also, it is tradeable on … (soon we will come with exchange) so you can make a neat profit if you like.

But… this concept is never going to work!

Yes, it is. Here’s why. Remember all these coins like eBTC, eXRN, and basically every other ERC20 (or Waves) token that was airdropped/ICO’ed recently? There is no reason for most of these coins to be worth anything.

However, what happens is that once some tokens are sold and the airdrop takes place, people start trading them. The fact that some of these tokens were paid for in the first place (in a token sale) means they are worth something to someone, and thus an opportunity for trading arises. People buy them in hopes of an increase in value, i.e. to sell them at a profit later on. Some people sell their tokens for Ether, some people trade them at a profit, and some people hold on to their tokens hoping they’ll be worth more in the future. The latter category end up being really rich in the future, or holding the bag – but that’s the gamble they take.

There is no reason to believe that EU coins should be any different - and therefore, yes, this will work. But even if it is different, nobody is left holding the bag in the case of EU coins, because the whole point was to support a good cause. Everybody walks away with a smile on their face.

What will the proceeds of the token sale go towards?

All proceeds of the token sale, minus expenses, will go straight towards the projects. The only expenses that will be subtracted from the total donation are gas costs incurred.

How do I know you’ll give it all to projects?

The short answer is, you don’t. I could be a fraudster and run off with your money. But consider the following.
•   If I would do that, I’d be an extremely despicable person (Stealing from charity? Bah!).
•   If I wanted to run off with your money, I would have made up a much more business-like story to persuade you to invest in a token sale + airdrop. Or even a less business-like story, like we see here so often.
Also, note that I’ve put significant amounts of my own time and money into this project already. There is a website, a smart contract deployed, and I’ve made the first donation myself as a regular token sale participant - not to mention the time I needed to learn how to do all this. This demonstrates that I really believe there are no losers in this project.

How are the projects be chosen?

A poll will be organized based on project proposals (everyone in the EU coin community can send a mail to projectproposal@eu-coin.net to have a project listed), we will determine a short list. All persons that have subscribed (you can send mail to subscribe to the mailing vote subscribe.voting@eu-coin.net ) or you can participate to the bitcointalk poll. The project with the most votes will be executed. First vote will be organized end February.

What does the roadmap look like? What are the next steps?

Roadmap

We envision 4 major releases while maintaining a growing pipeline of functionality

R1, Q1 2018

•   Launch site eu-coin.net
•   Airdrop on Bitcointalk
•   Get eu-coin listed on exchange
•   Launch on exchange
•   Voting for first project

R2, Q2 2018

•   Start Voted Project
•   Launch EC on second exchange
•   Beta-testing exchange platform

R3, Q3 2018

•   Launch EU coin wallet
•   Launch EU coin exchange platform

R4, Q4 2018

•   Voting for second project
•   Start-up second project
•   Payment platform for EU coins
•   List merchants that accept EU coins

What if I have questions or comments?

Feel free to post them in this thread, send them as a direct message (eu-coin@eu-coin.net or support@eu-coin.net)

@SPECIFICATIONS@

algo: ETH (ERC20)
name: EU coin
ticker: EC
Token contract address: 0x40caa728bb4bafa56f38a58623a12fbe6c90209d
Decimals: 0
Symbol: EC

@EU COIN CLASSIC WALLETS@

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
https://jaxx.io/
https://metamask.io/

@WEBSITE@

www.eu-coin.net

@EXCHANGES@

Requests have been send to a couple of exchanges, waiting for reply

@BLOCK EXPLORER@

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc5517135a85db770079abb35caf40c42cf52449b

@SOCIAL MEDIA@

https://www.facebook.com/eucoin
https://twitter.com/eucoin1

Ligxie1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

I actually received the tokens in my wallet, that's a good sign that the project is not a scam. I'll be happy to support this project and follow up till listed in exchange. Thanks for caring about the human race. Bravo!
coinsolence

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

I must say this project is real. The admins are responsive and genuine too. I chatted with them on mail and their responses where real and manual (but fast).

Nice project.
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Thanks dev, I received the airdrop as expected, I'll keep track of this project from now on, God bless
qusimyusuffx

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Thanks dev, just gotten my own token now after sending email. Success to EU, together we can build a strong community.  I'm glad to be part of this..
kdada12345

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

I think this project looks good on long run. Just need attention in the market. I wish good luck in the project.
Yusuf Sinaayo

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

I have received my token, thanks a lot dev... I pray we have a successive project. It has now shown to d entire world that this project is reall and not a scam #qudose
Lawal99

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

For the humanitarian purpose the coin was raised for, can we conclude that the whole part of the world will be positively affected by this?
trisoul

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

sent an email Wink if you need any help for translation for Koreans, feel free to touch me
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: