Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One good thing about the crash  (Read 2250 times)
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

The best think about this dip is the bargains you can get now, but I don't think Bitconnect is gone. There is not much faith in it, but definitely it is not the end of Bitconnect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

For how long the crash will stay? what is the proper action that should be taken to avoid the loss of my BTC?
 Huh
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

For how long the crash will stay? what is the proper action that should be taken to avoid the loss of my BTC?
 Huh

Hold the keys on software or paper wallet or similar?
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:29 AM

The good thing about the crash in all altcoins is we can buy a lot of them in a low price. This crash will definitely go longer than we expected and i think even this incident happen bitconnect will not be gone. It will surely back to normal in a couple of days or weeks. Weak hands now is gonna dump their altcoins because of panic. But strong hands will be at top in the end.

Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:09:24 AM

The good thing about the crash in all altcoins is we can buy a lot of them in a low price. This crash will definitely go longer than we expected and i think even this incident happen bitconnect will not be gone. It will surely back to normal in a couple of days or weeks. Weak hands now is gonna dump their altcoins because of panic. But strong hands will be at top in the end.

Strong hands more often than not come out on top eventually
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

Well as for me, I sees this crash as an avenue to purchase more. I mean to buy more for those that have a better understanding about bitcoin investment, but Now the price have not been moving as it was before, though the high transaction charge which have been some reason the of the drop down in the price.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

I think it is shopping time.
Time to catch some missed train.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

One good thing about these crashes is about buying more cheap alts,and wait for the market to recover and you can easily make money.

Riptide_NVN

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

We see more shitcoins geyting dumped, but i feel sorry to those who still hold them, i guess it was just due to Korea's banning on crypto, and those shitcoins were really affected.
You must be looking at a different chart than me.  The one I saw showed red all over the place.  And a metric ASS TON of it.
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

All of us here already knew that the cryptocurrency market as of now is bleeding. Because what happens, some investors dump their coins, afraid to lose more money (FOMO).But not all investors are like this, some are still holding their coins and wait for the right time to sell it to gain profit. They also waiting for some coins to decrease its price and its the right time to buy lots of it to gain more profit.
That's the only good thing about this crash. Investors able to buy more coin at its cheapest price, then hold it until it reaches the profit that they like.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

Many coins get the real value! That's good because market needs to modify all the value of btc as well as altcoins! It's obvious for all investors
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

The good thing about bitconnect is always the occurrence of dumps so that when I buy as many coins it will continue to grow.Without having to pay attention to price movements at any time in making a profit.The longer we are able to withhold the assets it is definitely possible to receive a large income.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

LOL. It seems your hatred against Bitconnect is deeply-embedded. I have heard several accusations against this altcoin. Even known members of bitcointalk.org have also said their couple of cents about this project which is considered a scam to many.

But my idea about the good thing during crash is that buying is easy and cheap. Crypto shopping could not be easier during red days. Everything's discounted.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

Another good thing is that this correction is really needed for the market to be able to push forward to its new highs.
Cryptomarket needs to correct and consolidate to be able to gather strength and move up again.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Riptide_NVN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

Hasn't affected mining difficulty at all.  Miners aren't even batting an eyelash lol
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:52:11 AM

Hasn't affected mining difficulty at all.  Miners aren't even batting an eyelash lol

LOL the miners are here to stay and know that a small crash like this is normal for such a volatile concept, people are panicking with their money and selling but the smart thing to do now is to buy more. I already sold back a few days ago my eth and already bought up some other cryptos that were looking good to me, here we go again!
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

If there is one good thing about this crash? its the perfect time to buy cheap alts and make some fast profits.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Riptide_NVN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

As a small time miner I sorta wish they would give up for a while so I can get some quick and easy nuggets outta them hills lol.

Hopefully this scares away some of the people who just got into it or were going to get into it.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

The only good thing about this masive dump is i can buy more coin ! and i believe all those coin i buy will increase in price again sooner or later.

Would definitely agree on this. As the correction happened many altcoins significantly decreased it's value. But to the coins you know that is still their and standing strong, it's the perfect time to invest and buy. Surely, the price will again increase. In trading, these things are normal. Risks are always present.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

At least something good came out of this. Hopefully all the useless coins die off from this and the ones with real use cases comes back strong.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀