Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One good thing about the crash  (Read 2250 times)
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

In fact, we can see that after each downturn, the market as a whole is worth several times as much as before, waiting for a rebound.
The good thing about crash is the cheaper prize of the all cryptocurrency,  that's why many people take that opportunity to buy a lot coins. But if there's some people who see positive side in dip situation, there are some people who think it is not good for them especially to those investors because surely they investment coin is possible to decline or surely they will wait for long time to risenit again.
that's right, so only some people can take advantage of the bad conditions that have occurred to this day, for those who have a lot of funds can use it by buying coins that have the potential to rise for the future because almost all coins are cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

I think the only good thing about the crash is you have a chance to buy coins in a cheaper price, just like what currently happened to the market now, if I had enough money now I will diversified it to some potential coins in the market.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

Goodbye bitconnect and I wish that all of those scam coins will be gone out of crypto.
They have fooled a lot of innocent investors and they deserve to be gone and in jail.
That will serve as a lesson as well to the investors that are liking these schemes.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Much like what it is with the Ethereum. Since it has a huge price drop since last year, we can see it as an opportunity to buy some coins to hold on for a little while in case the bull run starts. We should always look at the bright side and not kn rhe negative sign.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

Someone sees a problem in this situation and somebody a good opportunity.Personally, I will benefit from this situation.I really hope so Cool
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Yup the shitcoins will gone and can't trough this 2018 year, i believe only the good coins and really true want to build a good project will survive in this year and one more thing this market crash will give us opportunity to buy more  Smiley
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

And many other coins without value will disappear, thanks to the bearish market. Another benefit is that we can
have full bags of cheap coins and now patiently waiting for market recovery.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

Best thing happened during crash is that many newbies can take advantage of the price .It is an opportunity to new investor to invest and gain profit
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Now no one sees anything good in the ruin except for envy of those who withdrew money from the Crypto-currency in time and now bought everything back 50% cheaper.

It's only ruin for those that can't see this through to the other side.  There are plenty of people that are accumulating right now in anticipation of a reversal.  There is a risk in doing this though because the market can go lower still. 

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:12:42 AM by mklost

Yes, bitconnect scam, that was unpredictable. I don't think bitconnect scammed for the market crash. When was bitconnect scam, that time market was quite good enough! Some good thing happens in the market crash but that was not bitconncet scam incident.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

Crash is the momentum that buyers are waiting for. If I am a buyer, my entry point will always be the crash or decline of a coin that I want to buy. There are always been a good thing in a bear and bull run season, it will just depend on us. If we have a perfect timing for this, probably we gain a lot.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

For me, the one good thing about the crash is that we have the opportunity to buy a lot cryptocurrency with a big potential so that when the market recovers, we can earn big profit from investing it so now is the chance to buy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

If you are positive about cryptocurrency, one thing good regarding crash is the opportunity to buy coins with big discounts. Believing that the market will recover sooner or later. The ups and downs are normal with cryptocurrency, so no need to panic.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Yes, crash truly helps to sanitize the system of shit or even scam coins. Bitconnect was a totally scam coin, that the affected by the dip.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

I believe that the argument is valid. This another way of thinking, looking not only in the negative side that is happening right now. That is a good idea to look at things that way. We can grab tge chance to buy more coins in a more cheaper price.
For the long term, this is the best time. The market fell several times to a certain level-this suggests that it is not going to fall below and may be growth.
I don't think any market can fall forever if people are interested in keeping it afloat. So I believe that the crypto market supported by blockchain and other great technologies will just need more time to come back to life.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

I think that you shouldn't wait for crash. to my mind, the best thing about crypto market is that it is going to recover soon and we will see the rise of btc and ether in the nearest future

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

Does look so but bitconnect is the thing that started the crash so we will not be forgetting about it that easily. They made off with so much money from so many people that the market took such a hit from it but at least it is finally gone and the coins are no longer being sold which is a good thing. That really is the one good thing from this crash
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

Does look so but bitconnect is the thing that started the crash so we will not be forgetting about it that easily. They made off with so much money from so many people that the market took such a hit from it but at least it is finally gone and the coins are no longer being sold which is a good thing. That really is the one good thing from this crash

The best thing for me about this crash is to gamble the opportunity to buy some altcoins with cheaper price and put it as stock into portfolio for future investment.  Because there will be great bullish will happen after this crashed market, and we must trust it.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

If there is no loss or a small loss, the crash is definitely a good thing. But maybe many people will be sad. But crashing is a better start.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

not lost, the bubble pattern does not have the chance to return to high growth even though the market returns to normal and grows. I am sure of that, bitconnect has been discarded and everyone knows that the product being uploaded is a bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: