Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies Take Note - Buying Opportunity  (Read 236 times)
ico41 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:58:57 PM

The nice thing about markets is that when the fall, they fall hard.  It's nice because the pain is usually over fairly quickly, and even though it's possible to catch a falling knife, if you believe in the asset, buying during a panic sell usually rewards the brave. 

Hopefully people who are just entering the space will see this for what it is - a buying opportunity, and not the other way around.

Selenites

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

That's beautiful man, I want this to be write on my crypto-grave!
I mean if I have still enough money to have a grave after those crashs...
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

Yes when market fall, and everyone was afraid of the market, keep mind it is the best time for newbie buy bitcoin. But usual newbie will loss the chance, some one hope fall more , and some one also afraid of it.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

The nice thing about markets is that when the fall, they fall hard.  It's nice because the pain is usually over fairly quickly, and even though it's possible to catch a falling knife, if you believe in the asset, buying during a panic sell usually rewards the brave. 

Hopefully people who are just entering the space will see this for what it is - a buying opportunity, and not the other way around.

of course....this is a good time for buy altcoin... and hold together
very very hard this dumb....
for bitcoin almost 50% drop....

-= OI =-
Rodzz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

Hell yeah got LTC at $160! I don't think it's dipping any further.
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

fears in asia seem to be driving this. was watching the market last night. there were some large block trades but tons of smaller likely home based trades kicking off. if there is legitimate fear that trade will be banned in south korea a whole lot of people won't want to be breaking laws to invent work arounds. if SK issues reasonable guidance i would imagine the market will rally. even if SK did ban crypto what kind of long term worldwide impact would it really have?
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

That's beautiful man, I want this to be write on my crypto-grave!
I mean if I have still enough money to have a grave after those crashs...

If you are worried, sell everything, because it is full of afraid people in here and that is not about why cryptos has been created.

I would sell everything if i was like you, honestly, i am down -$10k at the moment and i do not care at all, i know that it is a huge amount of money, but what can we do about it?

Nothing, just pray to see it going up soon.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

Yes it is a good opportunity to buy coins right now. Every fall is a good chance for people to buy. If I would have money to invest I would definetly buy more. But all I can do is to hold right now. No panic and just waiting for pumps again.

ICOchamps
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Guys what ya think, market's about to recover or not? BTC back at 11.5k$.
montreal1

Activity: 269
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

unfortunately it could fall a lot harder. don't try to catch a falling knife. patience
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 12:54:58 AM by Emerge

Today was and still is a good day to buy some coins at sales. I see it like an opportunity.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:50 AM

Why on earth would any newbies buy in on a Bitcoin if they are playing with less than $1000 and
pay $30 in transactions fees or see that the future is seven transactions per second.

Sending a test amount to a new wallet (like we all do) of $1 can now cost $30-55 so how can
these new players learn anything like this.

The safest coin to play with for new punters, sorry respected members is Ripple because you
can at least get someone to help if it goes wrong and yes it's a bankers network but $0.02 per
transaction kind of makes them nice bankers for teaching you the ropes

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

I also believe that this is a perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin, not just for newbies but for everyone.  I still believe that bitcoin will rise after this dump so let's continue to hold and if possible add more to our investment.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

Why on earth would any newbies buy in on a Bitcoin if they are playing with less than $1000 and
pay $30 in transactions fees or see that the future is seven transactions per second.

Sending a test amount to a new wallet (like we all do) of $1 can now cost $30-55 so how can

The safest coin to play with for new punters, sorry respected members is Ripple because you
can at least get someone to help if it goes wrong and yes it's a bankers network but $0.02 per
It'd also be nice if XRP wasn't slipping in value, but hell, what isn't today? The only thing I saw in the green was USDT and that's not exactly something that is worth mentioning. It might be an interesting network to play around on but I can't see a lot of benefits beyond that, at least not for the normal person, since XRP still has yet to make headway into (basically all) markets that aren't explicitly in cryptocurrencies already, and even a lot of places that accept cryptos too. It revolves mostly around Bitcoin and Ethereum (at best) being accepted as payment options right now.
darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:20:48 AM

Lots of people couldn't get into the market in 2018.  This will be a perfect opportunity for days to come.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

Always have a strong mindset when it comes to investing in crypto. Yo shouldn't be panicked when the price is going up or down.
When the price is high, it is good to sell. When the price is low, it is good to buy even more.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

for beginners who just invested this would be really a nuisance, if they just rely on speculation about many people I doubt they will buy at a time like this
patience is needed at a time like this
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

Why would you buy a centralized coin in the first place. The main goal is to have a decentralized currency to keep away those greedy bankers and you are gaving in to them by buying their stupid centralized coin.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

I personally buy some more cheap coins today, I see it like a buying opportunity to.
I'm planning on buying more too today, been studying coins since yesterday and I think I'm ready to buy pack now. Hope I pick those coin in time or need to wait till they srops, will look into it wide eyes.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

if only all the big and small holders thinks the way you think at the same time, we can really control the movements of bitcoin price, the continuous fall of bitcoin price i think is an opportunity too. in fact, what i think is that bitcoin is giving us a hint, a signal that it has lower its price for us to buy at a lower price then when it soar up, we will benefit and enjoy the huge earnings, just hold on to your bitcoin, give it time to subside and correct itself and then buy as much as you can now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: