Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump groups that are Good? Cryptopia  (Read 2760 times)
GayEddie

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:44 PM

Is there any new realible group that i can join in now?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

2. Cryptopia Pump. New and has yet to do pump but same creator as another high profile pump group. also 0.01btc giveaways after 1000 subs which is worth the look https://t.me/lordofpumps

Wait, Cryptopia has a pump group? Well, in that case I just found out that Cryptopia is really into an inside job, scamming and hacking their own customers. Out of curiosity I tested Cryptopia exchange due to numbers of issues that has been throwned to them. I didnt have any problems at first, transactions runs smoothly until one time, I didnt recieved my deposit in my account balance and their customer support service is horrible.

This pump groups are a bunch of cheaters. Being happy earning profit from others loss, I guess these people needs to visit a psychiatrist.
You should really expect yet there are lots of groups being created either cryptopia pump group,yobit pump group, binance pump group and so on. Mostly exchanges do have only small volumes are ones who do have these kind of pumping ability yet they do have cheap coins being listed unlike on bittrex and poloniex and other huge volumed exchanges which pumping out a coin isnt really possible.
Even myself dont really see any benefit into these kind of groups but rather gives you the risk on losing money.
Wow, thanks for the precious information, I do not know about the pump or anything. seems to have started a lot of harmful business, small example of doing business with scamer. I am very afraid, because in cryptoworld a lot of scamer. by the way, very thanks for information (very valuable).
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Once i decided to trade with one of such groups to prove myself that it is clear cheating. Of course i lost money, but i was ready for that. So it is not right way to profit for me. But as i see a lot of people follow such groups and it is very sad side of crypto.
cryptoger92

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Hello members,
this is a Crypto - pump group. I hope we grow fast in the future, so we can start well and double our stakes.

https://t.me/cryptopumpger

The first pump starts at over 400 members                                                                                          
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

I don't think there is something good with pump and dump groups. It will just lose you money if you are not quick enough and some are using bots to get ahead of others. Well from my experience, I use to join pump and dump groups and I was doing well at first until such time that I lost what I accumulated for a month. The truth is that the ones who are organizing the pump are always the one in profit and others who join would just be dumped on. Aside from that, some exchanges ban those accounts joining such scheme so do not risk it.

Once i decided to trade with one of such groups to prove myself that it is clear cheating. Of course i lost money, but i was ready for that. So it is not right way to profit for me. But as i see a lot of people follow such groups and it is very sad side of crypto.
This kind of scheme is illegal when it comes to stocks but in crypto since it is unregulated, many are taking advantage of it. Those people who are joining it will only learn their lesson when they experience it themselves. The problem with people nowadays is that they want instant profit but its not the case with P&D because you will often have instant lose than profit unless you are the admin of that group.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Jesus Christ, if you rely on Pump and Dump groups, you will lose most money in the end. It is never a good strategy, might as well invest early in ponzi schemes like Onecoin or Bitconneeeecccct. (Pamp Tak!!!! LOL, if you know this.)

silox

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

We actually run a investment group with very good results!
Just started a new one with full transparency, no private channel with early calls, we also decide the coin last minute.
We try to offer equal chances to everyone! And this sets us apart from most "pump & dump" groups.

So if you want a real honest group, please join us at https://t.me/eldoradopump

We look forward to having you and we try to make everyone prosperous!
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

if you do not want to lose your money, then never participate in such events. Pampas earn only the organizers of groups. and you will be left with a lot of useless coins.
Saks92

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Too everyone who think that P&D will give you something ... yes it will, but in exchange of what ?

You are :
- risking your money for some satoshi  Roll Eyes
- pumping and dumping a project is just the best way to destroy it  Grin
- and it's illegal

When regulations will come you will get many problems. It's easy to analyse a project, to see if it's good or not, if the market will accept it. Just think smartly and hold. Sell when you see something more interesting and you will make more money than your P&D time.

Wink
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

this reference is very good, and I follow the telegram group that broadcast the latest news and aims to share in each other towards success in long-term and repeatable investments in low-cost purchases.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Truth is stranger than fiction! For beginners out there don't effortlessly accept on this pump and dump bunches in light of the fact that more often than not proprietors of this gathering are the ones who do profit out of those novice speculators who do effectively drop out for their phony signs which are thoroughly being trailed by covetous brokers exceptionally new to this industry and later on they do cry be cause they do lose up cash.
cryptogenius77

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

The problem: In pump groups admins prebuy the pumped coin and they dump it at their own users (on YOU).

The Solution: OrionPump.io - The first provably fair crypto pump group - Where it's impossible to prebuy

COME, JOIN US AT http://orionpump.io/
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

I saw not a single real person who honestly said he earned profit from such groups . only early users or mostly admins make money from such groups .
they give signal and chart shows coin is already pumped few minutes before signal , so simple to understand they are just buying coin and pump that and then ask us to buy . so beware of such things .

Camiecrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Hi there well yes pump and dump groups are good but they can be very bad you have to get into the right groups most use people to make themselves money i have been a victim of this and can tell you that its

hard.https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEkFh_ffw0tbeHf-dA

This is a adress to a pump group that is 100% fare and will be really grate join the group. Make money.
letMeTrade1337

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 08:11:44 AM by letMeTrade1337

There is an app called PADL (Crypto Telegram Pump and Dump Groups - padl.mine.nu) which shows a list of all upcoming pumps.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:29:33 AM

I saw not a single real person who honestly said he earned profit from such groups . only early users or mostly admins make money from such groups .
they give signal and chart shows coin is already pumped few minutes before signal , so simple to understand they are just buying coin and pump that and then ask us to buy . so beware of such things .

Yes, I have joined in many of these pump and dump groups and people who participated in these groups are not happy. Admins who run the pump group will buy the coin before pumping and start selling them at higher profits and this makes people to loose their money. So it is better to stay away with these groups in order to protect ourselves.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Hey guys for the newbies out there

ive made a list of the top 3 telegram groups to be apart of for signals and notifications when certain coins with be pumped.

1. Smashing Pumpkings.. not only cool name but very big subs base. do tend to have to signficant pumps on every coin they do. https://t.me/smashingpumpkings

2. Cryptopia Pump. New and has yet to do pump but same creator as another high profile pump group. also 0.01btc giveaways after 1000 subs which is worth the look https://t.me/lordofpumps

3. WHalepump reborn . The man from the BI atricle signals page no pumps just his picks for good coins to buy.
https://t.me/WhalePump

happy pumping be safe guys. can be risky business but if pays off high reward...

No, I won't. You might be owning all of these with your accomplices. I've seen a lot of pump and dump groups and observed them for a year and therefore I conclude that they are just recycling signals most of the time.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Hey guys for the newbies out there

ive made a list of the top 3 telegram groups to be apart of for signals and notifications when certain coins with be pumped.

1. Smashing Pumpkings.. not only cool name but very big subs base. do tend to have to signficant pumps on every coin they do. https://t.me/smashingpumpkings

3. WHalepump reborn . The man from the BI atricle signals page no pumps just his picks for good coins to buy.
https://t.me/WhalePump

happy pumping be safe guys. can be risky business but if pays off high reward...

No, I won't. You might be owning all of these with your accomplices. I've seen a lot of pump and dump groups and observed them for a year and therefore I conclude that they are just recycling signals most of the time.

i guess the main reason why they are recycling their signals is because the value do also repeat itself. the value can go down and up that is why their signals are also changing from time to time depending on the current prices of the coins.  

pump and dump groups are still helpful because they provide accurate information and updates for a specific coin that you may also following or hodling. but you must also beware that not all of them are legit. some paid groups can also turn into a scam.
dumbhack3r

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

Only Admins and the Premium Subscriber Gets the Profit from The Pump and Dump Event!
Rest of the Participants Just End up Buying Some Craps with 200%-500% of the Regular Price that they couldn't neither sell nor do any shit!
I just hate them!!
Ignore them please!
Just Trade from regular signal guys!

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

I think the Cryptopia is not a good exchange to get alert of coin Pump but I can suggest do pump trade on Binance and Bittrex I knew about one of the best article in that article have there are five different Pump And Dump Cryptocurrency Telegram Groups those can help you to make money from Pump And Dump Cryptocurrency signals.

Check Out here: Pump And Dump Cryptocurrency Groups list.

Thank You.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: