Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm in love with someone else's girlfriend  (Read 523 times)
chrischeks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

A friend of mine needs help. Read his story below and drop your suggestion(s).

"I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke... We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big... I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck so I don't look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her and she took no offense tho.

The issue z that I'm beginning to love her more with the passing of each day, and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest in any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry... Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.""

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyeut

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

I suggest that don't let yourself fall in the wrong kind of situation, it's just an INFATUATION
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:56 AM

It's infatuation, not love.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

I hope this helps:

"Why does love make us so irrational?

That common belief is incorrect. It isn't love that makes you irrational - you're irrational and the emotions you feel are a result of it. A rational human being feels emotions too, but when they love, the love they feel will tend to be more rational and reasonable. It will simply make sense to them and likely also make sense in the eyes of others.

Your emotions are a result of the quality of your thinking - not the other way around. For emotions that make more sense, improve the quality of your thinking. I think you'll find that any love you feel in the future will be more genuine and lasting."

(From:https://www.quora.com/Why-does-love-make-us-so-irrational)
unlimitz

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

I understand you feel... I fall in love with someone else's girlfriend before.. Then i just hope they will break up and i keep waiting and I just realize that I just keep wasting my time. Trust me , don't wasting time for this , go find some good job and earn more money first. After you become a successful people and you can find your good girlfriend easily.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

That's serous. However, you can give it a trial to approach the girl but she must not be girlfriend of one of your friends. If the girl found you better in love and care than her boyfriend, you can have your way but if she is true love with her boyfriend and her boyfriend loves her the same, please don't cause trouble and search for your own. Girls plenty for world now.
Venus inova

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

I've also experienced something like falling in love with someone else's lover, to me it's very stupid, and you'd better hurry to forget him, before the love is too deep ...
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

Do you confuse the real love, don't you Huh Huh ? maybe you want to possess her not love. If you love her, i think you should confess her and don't care about result  Wink
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Shrug it off brother. It's just infatuation or our natural lust.
Direct your attention to something else perhaps a hobby or an activity. And go on and meet other people. Trust me, it'll help you a lot and will save you from tons of trouble.
nugoph3

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

"I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke... We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big... I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck so I don't look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her and she took no offense tho.

The issue z that I'm beginning to love her more with the passing of each day, and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest in any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry... Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I recommend stopping that
shloma82

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Do what you feel and everything will be fine.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

Move on. Dont get into trouble.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

I hope this helps:

"Why does love make us so irrational?

That common belief is incorrect. It isn't love that makes you irrational - you're irrational and the emotions you feel are a result of it. A rational human being feels emotions too, but when they love, the love they feel will tend to be more rational and reasonable. It will simply make sense to them and likely also make sense in the eyes of others.

Your emotions are a result of the quality of your thinking - not the other way around. For emotions that make more sense, improve the quality of your thinking. I think you'll find that any love you feel in the future will be more genuine and lasting."

(From:https://www.quora.com/Why-does-love-make-us-so-irrational)
Most of the time, the heart contradicts the mind, sometimes, no matter how hard we try to be rational in our thinking but our heart does not agree with it. Some times it is the very difficult battle we are fighting in the inside when we decide with our mind not to or to stop to but our hearts wrestles with our mind. And what is the result? We live in agony, we live in sufferings for the sake of rationality.
ahpkind

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

Awww no man. Get him out from this. There's no good.
Nekojeeta

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

You need to make a choice - You either cut it off and change-up your daily routine or you decide your willing to risk / strain your friendships...

Personally, no relationship is worth destroying multiple friendships and whoever I marry needs to be able to gel/be friends with my circle of friends as well (important dynamic).

Wish you the best..
eksdi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Always remember "once a cheater always a cheater" i kinda always apply this statement with any girl that i'll try to interact with so i have this mindset if shes that kind of girl, i back away with love thing so i go with flurt, so in your case your in a wrong situation, bro she has BF, he's BF has a feeling too. Think about what if your the BG amd your GF would fo that for you. See? Try to reflect with any situation you will in.
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

Just wait for them to break up and then you will get together. Smiley

rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

I think you're just interested on her because you found someone who has the same hobby or passion as yours. But think it over and maybe you'll realize what you really feel for her.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
Livewire28

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

"You have the right love at the wrong time." That's is a lyric in a song. Don't make a move that might hurt anyone. If the person you're falling in love with feels the same way, then better let him/her to the rightful thing.
jamalisa

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

If I myself would not fall in love with someone else's boyfriend, because my personal nature, when it's serious with a boyfriend, is unlikely to be someone's boyfriend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: