Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm in love with someone else's girlfriend  (Read 527 times)
Tonyloaves

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:35:00 AM

Don't jump into conclusion that it is already "love". What you are feeling is just desire to have that specific girl, it is an intense and short-lived passion that only lasts for a short duration and will leave you uninterested after a while. With this being said, just keep yourself busy and away from thinking about that girl so that you can focus on the more important things in life.
gogiking

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

if you think you can handle it, then go for it.

but to be honest, its probably not worth while, and you only want it because it seems easier to get
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

Hey Dude! Wake up!

Stop that stupid feelings towards that girl. That's Erroneous.

She's already dating with someone just search for a better one.
abusofyan1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

I also had fallen in love with someone else's boyfriend but over time I think why what chasing someone who does not love me there is still a woman out there that is more everything
Ib4E

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

I would have to suggest that "love" will happen all through out your life (or at least feel like love). There are many men and women in the world to choose from for happiness. Do not rush and let life happen.

billsareno

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:05 AM

Enjoy life. Don't waste time chasing a taken girl. The right love will come with the right person at the right time and place.
junieeegasm

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Immediately fell in love? Lol. I believe Love is earned. You can't fall with someone just like that. Why people say that all the time? Love can be really felt in the test of time. You got it wrong man, IT IS NOT LOVE. ABORT MISSION. And stop dragging yourself in someone else's relationship.
Xtrafa

Activity: 259
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

I suggest that don't let yourself fall in the wrong kind of situation, it's just an INFATUATION
I also think that.
dindunwa

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Its a delicate matter i must say that i understand how you feel. but i feel you should better start controlling your feelings towards her because she might be discussing you with her lover and given to the fact that you guys know each other, the guy will be seeing you as a betrayer and back bitter.

Thread cautiously
qnet

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

Bu aşktan vazgeç hem arkadaşını kaybedersin hemde o aşık olduğun kızı
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

until the girl is not yet married, do not lose hope, work on it. She will be yours just keep your love for her  Wink
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

A friend of mine needs help. Read his story below and drop your suggestion(s).

"I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke... We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big... I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck so I don't look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her and she took no offense tho.

The issue z that I'm beginning to love her more with the passing of each day, and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest in any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry... Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.""

Happened to me twice. Good thing for me is I have some charm - enough for them to get attracted to me.
And yes, now I like this girl who is currently in a relationship with someone. She is 10 years younger than me, but no one can deny our mutual attraction.

Dont be too obvious.
Try to have an interesting lifestyle and show her that you are superior to him.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

No, because we would not be able with he. just a waste of time anyway.  There are still a lot of women out there   Tongue
zeref dragneel

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

hhahaah...but i dont think that you really love her...may be you just got crushed..
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Maybe its not love, it is lust... give it sometimes but move to a different environment.  If you stay in same environment, one direction love can make you think weird non factual thoughts.  Try something different, your mind will open up and be more receptive to others.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
crypto-trader2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Do not do anything stupid.
You just need time to forget it, that's all.
Soon you will find someone better
WaveMellow

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

I dont think its right because if you really love your girl then you wouldn't fall for the other
kindtorsten

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Move on. Don't get into trouble.
Get out of this and find hobby
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

So many people get in love with having sex, but people want to have just sex on that the same person because they met the pleasure they are looking for. And some try to have sex with another person just to find if they really love they feel or just lust? How stupid is that? Love is not for fun and having sex with someone is not good because you don't hundred-ly respect each other for knowing each them first.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Jon599$

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Forget about her and move on with another girl . This would actually lead to a severe broken heart
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: