Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just bought a boat load of Neo  (Read 338 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

Gotta love it when the market crashes.  Its a good time to buy

I think it will fall for another -15% and then I will join the party.
Asian communities loves NEO much more than ETH.
really?whos that asian communities your saying?not because your from asian means you have represented the whole asi lol..if needed to choose ethereum or neo.majority will choose eth than that chinese coin neo..look how lhard for your coin to get even another 10% ..not like eth that had make almost 100% early this year so its not asian is what youve said
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Good time to bring in fiat if you have spare Fiat.. bad time to move BTC to any other currency. Stay in BTC until end of April or May.. then move all in to alts..
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

Good time to bring in fiat if you have spare Fiat.. bad time to move BTC to any other currency. Stay in BTC until end of April or May.. then move all in to alts..

That's what I was thinking, too. Bitcoin generally leads the recovery, and then alts follow. Obviously worth keeping an eye on all prices because crypto is so unpredictable, but bitcoin up then alts up will be what a lot of people are thinking.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

Although the entire cryptocurrency market is still a bear market, buying NEO is still a good option. Because there is still a lot of room for the NEO to go up in the long term.

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

Why not ETH?

Also how much did you buy?
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

NEO is good candidate for ethereum's spot but its hard for me to believe neo passing ethereum as it needs too much development, support, trust combined. I still think you made good investment. Bulls will carry neo to unbelievable levels.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

NOE coins was touch very cheap price at last 6 Jan, and now it's touching $140. You're lucky, i seen NEO coin has good future for long investment. We can hopes there is no-more market crashes as last 2 last month, so the price can be increasing much for this year-around.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

Are you planning to hodl it?

I think NEO has a lot of potential and might become a competitor for ETH later.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

NOE coins was touch very cheap price at last 6 Jan, and now it's touching $140. You're lucky, i seen NEO coin has good future for long investment. We can hopes there is no-more market crashes as last 2 last month, so the price can be increasing much for this year-around.
Fluctuations is everywhere and we can't say when things will happen or not, NEO is aiming to be the next ETH from this trading industry but its still far
beyond from the development, NEO relied with chinese while ETH already have a lots of supporters beyond, I can say that if this coin will deliver and
for sure we will see another successful coin to increase the value, but if there's no other updates and no additional usage then we will see nothing but
speculations and movement will be drive by supporters and followers.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

Well NEO is really good especially for long term no doubt about it. I might suggest you store it on specific NEO wallet where you can receive GAS also while you are storing your NEO there.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

great idea. NEO will be $1000+ in end of 2018. im also buying lot of neo now. best time to buy lot of them . just hold 2 years and wait the price touch $5000

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

Yeah you can't really go wrong with NEO IMO. I bought lots around the $30 mark, but really wish I had more to invest, even at this price point. I don't think it's unrealistic to envision NEO being $1000+ in the next year or two.
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Congratulations on your purchase of Eastern Ethereum. NEO is undoubtedly one of the most attractive coins on the market, especially in Asia. I recently also bought a NEO. And although received a small number of them, but while collecting GAS and waiting for the price to go up. NEO I like.
ACcrypto127

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Good choice. Because I think 2018 will be the year of NEO. I think lot of crypto experts will agree with me. Many people believe 2018 will be a good year for NEO and NEO based coins.
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

Neo is definitely good choice, i think china will sooner or later lift the ico ban and there will be boom of chinese icos on neo smartcontract.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Good choice. Because I think 2018 will be the year of NEO. I think lot of crypto experts will agree with me. Many people believe 2018 will be a good year for NEO and NEO based coins.

I certainly agree with you. Anyone who knows crypto will see what the price was of ethereum at the start and end of 2017, it looks like NEO will follow down the same path. Right now could be the last time this year that you can get some cheap NEO, might hit 4 digits next year $$$$!

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

Don't forget about free possibility of getting GAS just for holding NEOs. I use NEON wallet + Ledger and collect my GAS ~ once a week.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

You bought NEO near ATH (if bought on the 16th January)? You will have to hodl to recuperate your loss... But you still can earn some GAS.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Nice, that was a very wise move! I would not do the same at the moment as it is just before Ontology airdrop. I will wait for next correction and I will try to load up as well. NEO is one of the coins that will be huge at the end of the year. A supportive and helpful community is just a cherry on the top of this Chinese cake.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Well that's good for you just put on the specific NEO wallet so you can receive GAS also while you are storing it there. Me I'll wait it until go dip around between 200k - 400k sats then I'll buy a bag of NEO then gonna hold it for 3-5 years. Goodluck to us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: