Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this crash is good  (Read 841 times)
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

I actually start to feel good about it. Hope it weeds out all that dont care about crypto but were purely in it for monetary gains and didnt know one horseshit bout the tech or anything.

In hindsight i didnt liked the enourmous gains. It was surreal. I dont mind not having cashed out because i thought: and then what? Why are u in it? Because at this stage its nothin but a ponzi. I want to take gains when the blockchain bases companies are actually in operating, thriving.

From the start i wanted to take gains for when the masses get in, for use, not the masses that are speculating. Cause then its nothin more then another bitconnect ponzi. Lets face it. All these whales that are taking profits. I dont want to be one of them. They take ponzi money. From people that worked hard for their money. And now they lost it. Sure, panic sellers as well. But still i imagine lot of profit takers as well.

But other then that i rather have a little more stable growth and more people that love crypto. Even the useless eth token scammers contribute more to crypto then mindless investors.  

And i feel more normal again. I was gaining so much that, in hindsight, i was starting to lose myself a bit. Even my dreams and ambition.
ggmaxlord

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

i think it's healthy to see large fluctuations in the market. considering how new bitcoin is and that it still has a lot of development ahead of it before it reaches more people and becomes more widely accepted.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

Yeah, Crash is good but not if it happens once in two days...
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

Cryptocurrency world should never be baffle about the fall of bitcoin,,  that's why we say Volatility,,, therefore, we should take it as the risk of the business. The crash isn't bad but hoping for the rising soonest.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

i think it's healthy to see large fluctuations in the market. considering how new bitcoin is and that it still has a lot of development ahead of it before it reaches more people and becomes more widely accepted.
so true. development needs to be done.
especially from transaction problems, starting from transaction speed and fee.
some people avoid taking bitcoin because they think the bitcoin cost is too high.
and this is what need bitcoin fix.
how to speed up transactions, without high fees.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
plavirudar

Activity: 78
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

The best thing about this crash is that it drove the last nail into the Ponzi coin Bitconnect's coffin.

Good riddance.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

It is good for now, but how about those people who were in the FOMO train last year of December?, I just hope they didn't sell their bitcoin when it's declining in value.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:13:33 AM

I agree with your opinion, the crash is good for creating a healthier market. Aside from buying more coins with a low price, we can also convincing the new one in crypto to invest when the price is "affordable".
Always have strong mind and hand when entering crypto, Rome was not build in a night.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

It's ridiculous how much panic has blown up out of nothing. On some of the Telegram groups I'm on people are saying it's the end of cryptos. Not likely IMHO. It's a good time to buy and get some deals. There are too many BIG projects running on cryptos and some progressive governments that want to make sure it stays intact, as they realize the potential benefits and taxes they can raise from it if they regulate and preserve the ecosystem. Stay strong my friends, and HODL.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

It is good for now, but how about those people who were in the FOMO train last year of December?, I just hope they didn't sell their bitcoin when it's declining in value.
I almost bet they did, there's a low chance that a lot of casual investors are going to be holding their Bitcoin and watching as the market collapses. Mostly because they're, as I said, casual investors and will never really have a chance at trading for real since they were able to get into cryptos due to the limited regulations surrounding the investment practices. Those who have been around Bitcoin for a long enough time will know that Bitcoin is prone to market movements like this, and will continue to hold (probably anyways), while everyone else sells.

Casuals selling probably also helped trigger this flash crash.
darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:23:23 AM

This is a new trading market so you can see how emotional so many first time investors are.  Anyone that has learned and participated in equity investing will have a calmer rationale.

It's a good correction, it's allowing new traders to get in at a lower buy point.  There's tons of money on the sides right now locked up in the long delays all the exchanges have been involved with.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

I would say that the more posts that keeps going on about "Buy on the dip" only shows that many here are shitting themselves
and slot machine player are trying to reassure each other that paying $30 a pop to "Nice miners" just to write a few bits of data to a database we call
the block-chain is an excellent investment but that might get me in trouble.

Buy more, sell the house, now has never been a better time to buy, all the experts are doing it and
if prices go as low as $500 then sell the misses as well because when your a billionaire she will only
come begging for you to take her back

Amazing how these types of posts hang around for days on the front page but others that contain
substance get moved or only last five minutes don't you think

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:23 AM

I agree with you and I would agree even more if I had sold my BTCs a few days ago, just like I had planned to do, to rebuy them cheaper tonight.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:28:38 AM

Well, I don't see and feel any negative about it since I enter this forum and begun to do research about it after a big rise a price down was normally happening of course when price pumps a lot of investors are getting their profit so the prise of bitcoin dumps again.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

this hard price drop scares me. i want to invest in bitcoin, but the crash today shows me how instable the prize is. maybe it's a good crash for trader or something else, but new user of bitcoins have fear to lose money. i´m one of this people...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:35:27 AM

this hard price drop scares me. i want to invest in bitcoin, but the crash today shows me how instable the prize is. maybe it's a good crash for trader or something else, but new user of bitcoins have fear to lose money. i´m one of this people...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The best moment to invest in bitcoin is AFTER a big crash of the price - certainly much better that BEFORE. Take care Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

I would say that the more posts that keeps going on about "Buy on the dip" only shows that many here are shitting themselves
and slot machine player are trying to reassure each other that paying $30 a pop to "Nice miners" just to write a few bits of data to a database we call

Buy more, sell the house, now has never been a better time to buy, all the experts are doing it and
if prices go as low as $500 then sell the misses as well because when your a billionaire she will only

Amazing how these types of posts hang around for days on the front page but others that contain

yeah, buy the dip bs posts. I hope one day this niche matures soon.So i can be in a place where i imagined it to be: a free world.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

The best moment to invest in bitcoin is AFTER a big crash of the price - certainly much better that BEFORE. Take care Smiley

maybe you're right, but after this hard crash i have really fear to lose my money. i think i still wait some hours to see if the price recover or drops. hope i one or two hours i have more trust again in the bitcoin price.  Tongue
1apps

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:00 AM

I actually start to feel good about it. Hope it weeds out all that dont care about crypto but were purely in it for monetary gains and didnt know one horseshit bout the tech or anything.

In hindsight i didnt liked the enourmous gains. It was surreal. I dont mind not having cashed out because i thought: and then what? Why are u in it? Because at this stage its nothin but a ponzi. I want to take gains when the blockchain bases companies are actually in operating, thriving.

From the start i wanted to take gains for when the masses get in, for use, not the masses that are speculating. Cause then its nothin more then another bitconnect ponzi. Lets face it. All these whales that are taking profits. I dont want to be one of them. They take ponzi money. From people that worked hard for their money. And now they lost it. Sure, panic sellers as well. But still i imagine lot of profit takers as well.

But other then that i rather have a little more stable growth and more people that love crypto. Even the useless eth token scammers contribute more to crypto then mindless investors.  

And i feel more normal again. I was gaining so much that, in hindsight, i was starting to lose myself a bit. Even my dreams and ambition.

Spoken like a true zealot

Did you even read the white paper?

Do you know what a Kolbitz curve is?

Neal Kolbitz NSA spook for over 50 years

Satoshi Nakomoto Japanese for Center of Intelligence or CIA

The white paper's P2P work was plagerized from an NSA paper years earlier about a theoretical P2P banking system

Let's see, fast and cheap transactions of low cost junk was the intent of the project in the paper

BTC is anything but that now

Let's see anonymous transactions, that's why every wallet address and every coin it has touched is known, when you exit any exchange has more ID on you than anyone else.

So drink the kookaid it was NSA fruit punch intended to trap morons that deal in drugs, guns and terrorism.

That's why this crash hit all crypto today.

It's all junk, but the good news is, the junk crypto will rebound to around 50K soon since humans are morons.

Now bow to the altar of the NSA you been had.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:12 AM

yeah, buy the dip bs posts. I hope one day this niche matures soon.So i can be in a place where i imagined it to be: a free world.

Actually it's not just good it's very, very good start for the year. This crash that happens to the crypto currency world is normal, this kind of scenario is always happening every year and not just one crash but multiple crashes a year and the next thing that will happen is the very huge pump and mooning of crypto's, for example it will crash for 30% to 40% and it will come back and rise to 100% and more than that. So no need to worry about the current situation of crypto's because it will rise and will shock everyone.  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: