Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:23:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this crash is good  (Read 841 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

The crash is not bad because it provide opportunity for new investors to come  in and it will also expands the usage of cryptocurrency. It is clear that many will be made millionier from this crash.
edengolo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

I actually start to feel good about it. Hope it weeds out all that dont care about crypto but were purely in it for monetary gains and didnt know one horseshit bout the tech or anything.

In hindsight i didnt liked the enourmous gains. It was surreal. I dont mind not having cashed out because i thought: and then what? Why are u in it? Because at this stage its nothin but a ponzi. I want to take gains when the blockchain bases companies are actually in operating, thriving.

From the start i wanted to take gains for when the masses get in, for use, not the masses that are speculating. Cause then its nothin more then another bitconnect ponzi. Lets face it. All these whales that are taking profits. I dont want to be one of them. They take ponzi money. From people that worked hard for their money. And now they lost it. Sure, panic sellers as well. But still i imagine lot of profit takers as well.

But other then that i rather have a little more stable growth and more people that love crypto. Even the useless eth token scammers contribute more to crypto then mindless investors.  

And i feel more normal again. I was gaining so much that, in hindsight, i was starting to lose myself a bit. Even my dreams and ambition.
Dont think you are correct.
There were a lot of crashes in the Bitcoin over the time and in the end he always rise up.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Yup especially when it provides us the opportunity to buy bitcoin again at a much lesser price and what for the upcoming days where the value of bitcoin will slowly but surely will be on the rise again. Have faith guys and hold on because this is a long-term and very risky investments we are talking about me sure to play your strategies good.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

The crash is not bad because it provide opportunity for new investors to come  in and it will also expands the usage of cryptocurrency. It is clear that many will be made millionier from this crash.
So dips is here, grab in cheaper price. As always, It will start climbing again in the next day or two. Good time to buy right now a good many coins I have checked out. Reminder, Time to fill some bags!
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

I think that the lower price of bitcoin will make it possible to carry out long-planned reforms.
We are waiting for the implementation of segweet.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Yes and No. even if the bitcoin price jumps back up, investment duration lengthens because of this fall. this also takes its toll on those who bought high and have chickened out and for fear have sold. so that's it. but if you buy now that the prices are falling its good.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

I think this kind of volatility is very good for the COINS market, and it can clean up some useless COINS because they are useless.
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

A correction yes it's the healthiest, but not a crash ...
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

This crash is perfect for bitcoin and other crypto currencies to stretch a little bit. They have been lurking at very high rates and market since very long time. Many of the people were in ambiguous situation that whether they should hold, buy or sell at that high rate. Now the things are right and condition is favourable for those who can buy because the rates are dropped dramatically.

I can see that this drop has driven negative impact on forum members but I believe that there is no need to have such panic attack!! It’s really good for investors and we know very well the year end brings goodies for us. ;-)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

Cryptocurrency world should never be baffle about the fall of bitcoin,,  that's why we say Volatility,,, therefore, we should take it as the risk of the business. The crash isn't bad but hoping for the rising soonest.
We need to accept all the possibilities. As what they've said. Expect the unexpected. Do not expect too much about the increase instead think of your future about the your bitcoin you are holding.
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

This deflation is good and its not a crash! i think the meaning of crash in the cryptomarket is irretrieveable or cannot recover the value: from stable to zero. So this is not a crash and justa deflation of bitcoin and don't panic its a good sign for another inflation. Investors sees it coming and prepare for this, Fluctuation isn't always about increasing and also has a decreasing moment that is why it is a variation.
arcassis

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

Anybody else going to shopping? Hope BTC will reach 8k so that I'll buy more.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

Yeh to me it was expected tbh the grow to 20k dollar was proof to me Bitcoin will actually reach 50K+ in the future.

I notice tho eveytime Bitcoin goes crazy up like last time to 1500$, someone tells me about it and then im back in to it again.

Few weeks later the market crashes and were back to the beginning Tongue

I imagine taking it 2-3 years maybe even after the next halvening before the price goes up crazy again.
menggay16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

I think so' especially for the players in the tradings. This is the right time for them to use there funds to buy potencial alt and hold and waiting the right time before they have the alt value that they hold. And for them to be profitable in their trade alts.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

I also agree that crash is good.  It gives an entry point at a  lower price to a new investors.  Aside from that, if we have the funds, it gives us an opportunity to buy a good items in a very low price.  Just for example,  this recent bitcoin crash enable us to buy at a very low price.  And since Bitcoin is a very good investment since it has the ability to rebound or come back from dip and eventually breaking its ATH, we can really gain a huge profit from this trend.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

i think it's healthy to see large fluctuations in the market. considering how new bitcoin is and that it still has a lot of development ahead of it before it reaches more people and becomes more widely accepted.
so true. development needs to be done.
especially from transaction problems, starting from transaction speed and fee.
some people avoid taking bitcoin because they think the bitcoin cost is too high.
and this is what need bitcoin fix.
how to speed up transactions, without high fees.
I perfectly agree with U. The crash would pave way for improvement in Bitcoin transaction issues: especially with too high cost and slower transaction speed
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

What's happening currently in crypto world is somehow expected to happen. The trend in January since 2014 is just like what is happening today, FUDs all over and exchanges taken down. In troubled times like this, it's a good time to buy and hold. This is a golden opportunity for all of us to buy low, sell high.
Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

To some people the crash might be favorable but to most who recently got their btc at the high rate won't appreciate the crash,thou the crash one way is actually goin to give room for more btc customers to make purchase if it gets to a very low rate.
Personally I feel the crash is good for new comers.

nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

Yes, it's nice to see rate of cryptocurrencies crashes down so that we can afford to invest with greater quantity of cryptocurrency and wait for its rate value to increase.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

I agreed with you , the crash was good , But it seems legit to happen few times over a certain period. But i feel sad for those who are demotivated right now. But The sun will rise. Don't worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: