Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this crash is good  (Read 831 times)
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Good for those who are buying. I think the price these past days are just the same last year. And people only took notice of Bitcoin when the price rocketed. There will be a lot of buy and hold in this years 1st to 2nd quarter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

This flash crash in bitcoin is a good development because there are much to be done form slow speed of transactions to high transaction fees thousands of unconfirmed transactions, I think the blockchains need to use this time to fix those problem. So much panic in air and newbies are rushing to sell they bitcoin in other to cut losses but in a short time again the price will rise and very soon they will be struggling to buy at a very high price.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

The same techniques used in foreign exchange market/forex, always keep on any updates on cryptocurrency news. Whether it's bad or good news will affect the rate of movement in coins price.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

I m not shocked to see the market is dropping hard, instead i m happy giving the other altcoins rise and making the coins as well a chance to grow and show their potential as well. I would also see correction in any financial market , its because of volume or selling or buying pressure or any huge investors in the market and many more reasons affect the market.Corrections will come and thats when many buyers reap profits.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

I think the panic sellers are responsible for this crash in price than the misreported South Korean government news. It is actually good since it will now be the retracing we have been waiting for to make way for upward trend.
arcassis

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

I'm very, very, veeeery curious if anybody will remember this next year same time, and if he will have the balls to sell on 10-15th of January 2019 just to see the market go into the blood and buy the dips.
Because, wow, this year, with lots of veterans on different channels - nobody said a word about this coming, but now that it came, everybody is showing graphics with "look 2014, 2015 and 2016 were the same!!"
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

I don't intend cashing anything out at this stage anyway. This crash just gives me a chance to to buy some of the coins i wish i had always had but had missed out on because they had become too expensive. That's what i love about crypto, it doesn't matter what the market is doing there is always opportunities either way.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

Yeah even I think it would be good. Alot of people just blindly invested in bitcoins as they got to know the value of bitcoin is increasing and they might get some profit through it. This price drop might cause such people to cash out their bitcoins. Also now if the value will go up slow and steadily it would be profitable. As it grew so huge in such a little time it was sure to have a huge crash. And now the people who couldn't invest in bitcoin/couldn't get much profit by investing can hold theit bitcoins/altcoins and earn profits. So it would definitely be a good thing for investors.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

I don't intend cashing anything out at this stage anyway. This crash just gives me a chance to to buy some of the coins i wish i had always had but had missed out on because they had become too expensive. That's what i love about crypto, it doesn't matter what the market is doing there is always opportunities either way.
i see also that this kind of crush for are the best time to buy what coin are we wanted for , everything are in the crush mode so better to choose wise and if you may have the choice for you may see that this is the good for then try this for.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

I actually start to feel good about it. Hope it weeds out all that dont care about crypto but were purely in it for monetary gains and didnt know one horseshit bout the tech or anything.

In hindsight i didnt liked the enourmous gains. It was surreal. I dont mind not having cashed out because i thought: and then what? Why are u in it? Because at this stage its nothin but a ponzi. I want to take gains when the blockchain bases companies are actually in operating, thriving.

From the start i wanted to take gains for when the masses get in, for use, not the masses that are speculating. Cause then its nothin more then another bitconnect ponzi. Lets face it. All these whales that are taking profits. I dont want to be one of them. They take ponzi money. From people that worked hard for their money. And now they lost it. Sure, panic sellers as well. But still i imagine lot of profit takers as well.

But other then that i rather have a little more stable growth and more people that love crypto. Even the useless eth token scammers contribute more to crypto then mindless investors.  

And i feel more normal again. I was gaining so much that, in hindsight, i was starting to lose myself a bit. Even my dreams and ambition.
This is not a crash this is natural reaction due to the global decision for the possibility of banning the ICO market in China. People remember that the whole cyrpto currency ecosystem is autonomous with the falling prices btc, eth, altcoins everything. Let's cross fingers that it will stop at an acceptable point.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Yes of course. The crash which happened is just like the saying "when some doors closed, others open in an unexpected places." Because the crash usually open doors for new investor and new opportunity of buying when dip.

the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

paying 5 dolars for a transaction is not such a big deal it is the biggest and best coin, people usually use bitcoin for larger transactions studies have shown so a $5 or 10 is not a big deal
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

i think it's healthy to see large fluctuations in the market. considering how new bitcoin is and that it still has a lot of development ahead of it before it reaches more people and becomes more widely accepted.

what do you mean new? it's years since it appeared.
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

This is the best time to buy Bitcoin and big opportunity to make yourself rich, I see lot of peoples cry about crash, I don't see reason why they do that :/
EMINeMxShOw

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Loyalty is really smthn important!
Stay Loyal save your coins, BUY MORE & ENJOY Smiley Shocked
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

I'm glad that there was an opportunity again to buy cheap altcoyins. As the statistics show, such a fall happens every 2-3 months and while the capitalization of the crypto-currency market has not reached huge sums in trillions, one can try to catch such corrections. Good luck to all. Wink
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

If you want to buy at low then yes this is a nice dump, I am waiting for the altcoin dump as well.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

yes i think so.correction is going on.and its good.bitcoin will reach ATH SOON.

realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

I actually start to feel good about it. Hope it weeds out all that dont care about crypto but were purely in it for monetary gains and didnt know one horseshit bout the tech or anything.

In hindsight i didnt liked the enourmous gains. It was surreal. I dont mind not having cashed out because i thought: and then what? Why are u in it? Because at this stage its nothin but a ponzi. I want to take gains when the blockchain bases companies are actually in operating, thriving.

From the start i wanted to take gains for when the masses get in, for use, not the masses that are speculating. Cause then its nothin more then another bitconnect ponzi. Lets face it. All these whales that are taking profits. I dont want to be one of them. They take ponzi money. From people that worked hard for their money. And now they lost it. Sure, panic sellers as well. But still i imagine lot of profit takers as well.

But other then that i rather have a little more stable growth and more people that love crypto. Even the useless eth token scammers contribute more to crypto then mindless investors.  

And i feel more normal again. I was gaining so much that, in hindsight, i was starting to lose myself a bit. Even my dreams and ambition.

I couldn't agree more. The crash is a good thing in the long run. No question there has been a lot of unknowledgeable investors who simply heard the news buzz and hastily invested in crypto.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

More to the point, if you do a little research you’ll see the same pattern every January. Take a look at BTC prices over the last few years, you see the same dips every Jan, followed by a big upswing. If you want to understand what’s happening and how to benefit from it, look at the data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: