Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any economic effect for the country or bitcoin users  (Read 2327 times)
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

Obviously there are effects on bitcoin users, as many people rely on this bitcoin, they average their economic needs from bitcoin results, especially now there is a problem that the government will ban all these virtual currency transactions because the government considers these transactions free and uncontrollable, fearful misused by the user.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Considering, that bitcoin users are only a small part of the population, i dont think it will make a significant impact. Of course this is under the assumption that we're speaking of a regular country who has a fairly strong fiat currency. But i think, in the long long looong run, it could affect the country negatively. If they suppress the growth of bitcoin in their country, they could also be potentially hindering technological development. If blockchain is truly the future, then they'll leave their cyberspace infrastructures exposed. 
That's what i'm thinking tho! The Blockchain has a bright future. Countries are developing in some aspect especially in technology field and has potentially hindering in crypto space, Financial institution are into bitcoin right now and willing to use it to create token and develop technology in there countries this will effect the growth of the community.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

Yes definitely there is an economic effect to the country and the bitcoin users because users are given the chance to earn to improve their economic situation. Since people have earnings they can buy what they need for their everyday living and the taxes from the goods they buy will go to the government so both have good effects.
People who used Bitcoin could somehow evade the tax system in terms of earning money but not as a whole becasue all imtes and reatsil they would buy as a part of our daily needs or luxuries have a tax and when we but things that is the time where we could actually help the economy of our country.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

Yes definitely there is an economic effect to the country and the bitcoin users because users are given the chance to earn to improve their economic situation. Since people have earnings they can buy what they need for their everyday living and the taxes from the goods they buy will go to the government so both have good effects.
People who used Bitcoin could somehow evade the tax system in terms of earning money but not as a whole becasue all imtes and reatsil they would buy as a part of our daily needs or luxuries have a tax and when we but things that is the time where we could actually help the economy of our country.

Absolutely, there is economic effect for the country and also to the users of bitcoin because what may earned to this digital business work (referring to bounty campaign) and etc. It would definately be spend it to merchants were all our needs in the family are concern. This things already is part of the economic growth for the country becuase every purchase of product has its tax percentage value. So the more you buy product the more tax will be collected just like in my country Philippines having 12 percentage of VAT(Value added Tax).
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

it can have both positive and negative effects. For example so many people in my country invested into bitconnect and when it crashed their investment just gone and now they can`t spend money and now governments has less money in the country. And when my friend earn they go and spend it in shops and buy things which results into rising the amount of dollars in market turnover.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

now there are some countries that began to issue a ban on the use of bitcoin, is there any influence on the country and of course its users in economic value?

The effect would be minimal because bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not yet fully use in many countries around the world. The use of bitcoin in business and financial sectors are still low because it is not yet fully adopted in mainstream.The most affected are the individual users and investors of bitcoin but they are only comprised of small segment in the society to make an effect on economy.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

You know Bitcoins provide a job for many .. literally!
And when you take away someone's job ..then it would offcourse prove to be detrimental for the whole country.
The economic value will go down, the development will distress and it will get worse for the upcoming years because every country is now adopting Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and they are loosing out on the potential miners .. thus it's bad for a countries economic development.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

now there are some countries that began to issue a ban on the use of bitcoin, is there any influence on the country and of course its users in economic value?
The supposedly ban or regulation imposed by some countries on cryptocurrency absolutely affected bitcoin in itself. The said regulation specially on South Korea just make some people on a panic mode. The value of bitcoin depreciate. Absolutely it have some effect on the user of bitcoin and to bitcoin itself.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

Obviously there are effects on bitcoin users, as many people rely on this bitcoin, they average their economic needs from bitcoin results, especially now there is a problem that the government will ban all these virtual currency transactions because the government considers these transactions free and uncontrollable, fearful misused by the user.
Bitcoin has a great influence on the economic development of countries because it directly affects the way financial management of each country using bitcoin. I would like countries around the world to accept the use of bitcoin to take advantage of the great features of bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

For me, bitcoin users are the source for all of it because it was clear that the purpose of bitcoin and other altcoins was created to help us attained our financial freedom to help us move our money and raised it freely without having intervention from government and other related parties. But many users are fully capable of such as developing coins to tricked or scammed somebody, doing illegal business in bitcoin because the mere fact it is decentralized makes hard for authorities to traced or tracked them.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

Think of it, what kind of payment we are using in bitcoin isn't  money? We are not getting it for free unless we got it from the services we have rendered. So the effect is there is an imbalance when it comes to calculating cash as cash is one of the basis in measuring Economy.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

You know Bitcoins provide a job for many .. literally!
And when you take away someone's job ..then it would offcourse prove to be detrimental for the whole country.
The economic value will go down, the development will distress and it will get worse for the upcoming years because every country is now adopting Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and they are loosing out on the potential miners .. thus it's bad for a countries economic development.
Yes many jobless people become employees and earning money in bitcoins. one more thing is some regular employees also quit their job and started to work for bitcoin. if it continues then surely the country economic value will come down.
Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

It must have an economic impact because every country has different economic standards.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

I believe there is a slight economic impact if some government banned Bitcoin or regulate BItcoin heavily-sided to the government. I'm sure despite the nature of decentralized from cryptocurrencies scene. There is not enough power to make all the people to use cryptocurrencies. I'm sure many people still chose a centralized economic instead of decentralized economics.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

I believe there is a slight economic impact if some government banned Bitcoin or regulate BItcoin heavily-sided to the government. I'm sure despite the nature of decentralized from cryptocurrencies scene. There is not enough power to make all the people to use cryptocurrencies. I'm sure many people still chose a centralized economic instead of decentralized economics.
That's really they want mostly to the government in some countries to have regulate crypto currencies in order to pay taxes but they have nothing to do because cyrpto's are decentralized currency, some are banning but their are good countries who embraced blockchain technology through crypto's. Then it is really effect to the economic if their countries declared banning or prohibited bitcoin the users are directly effected follows by economic effect.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

Think of it, what kind of payment we are using in bitcoin isn't  money? We are not getting it for free unless we got it from the services we have rendered. So the effect is there is an imbalance when it comes to calculating cash as cash is one of the basis in measuring Economy.
No doubt we are using our capital to invest in bitcoin and without money you can’t be able to invest but mate we can use bitcoin without money we well. If you will join the signatures campaign you will be able to generate money without investing your saved capital as it will get you earn enough money that you will be able to invest in bitcoin. I am bitcoin user and I am making high profit in bitcoin, as I use signature campaign I am saving my bitcoin salary and now I am planning to invest in future so it is the story of many people today, in this way the effect of bitcoin on the economy is very good according to me it is all profit.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

My view on this is yes, Bitcoin involves business and financial activities that will surely have an effect on the countries economy. Most of the governments are aware of the economic benefits that Bitcoin can give but they fear that it can also be used against them, we can't deny the fact that Bitcoin can also be used in illegal activities and will be untraceable. That is why some counrties are banning them while the others would just want to regulate them because they can't let its benefits just pass them by.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

It will depend if that country has a considerable amount of Bitcoin owners particularly to the ones earning it. But I don't think that is the main problem as I don't see a lot of countries where Bitcoin is being banned, all we have up to know is misinformation. Countries like China and India almost always have news about banning Bitcoin completely which isn't true. Some countries like India only ban Bitcoin as a mode of payment but other things such as mining and trading are not, with the ability to earn through cryptocurrency I don't think it will affect the economy of a country in a bad way.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

bitcoin will greatly affect the economy of a country because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency and there is no control of any country. so there will be no cheating to be made from some countries that will sacrifice a country for the benefit of certain countries. the mechanisms that exist in the bitcoinsangatlah open and transparent so I think if bitcoin will become the world's currency this will greatly affect the economic changes of each country for the better.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BlackBird13

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Of course BTC affterct economies, and governments definitely lose from not accepting it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: