Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:26:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect  (Read 562 times)
moneytalks06

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:47:24 AM

i invest 4k$ to hf and i can tell hashflare will be next. they did not update their instagram,blog,facebook page since 4 december  Cry
codewench

Activity: 93
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

I'm kind of glad it happened today.  Speculation was that this $3 Billion scam would spark a wide market crash when it fell apart.  Well, the market was already crashing and this is kind of lost in the bigger stories of today.  Timing was excellent.  

I'm thinking the wider market crash may have been caused by the scammers cashing out. Quickly trying to convert a billion dollars of crypto into fiat has got to move the broader market!
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

This won’t stop all the commission seeking scammers from fucking over a new bunch with davorcoin and all the new clone scams.
redsandisk

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

the writing was on the wall. anyone who was still in this deserved to lose their money.
mr_denz

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:17 AM

biggest looser coin by coinmarketcap. I am sad, but this must be patient. Keep the spirit.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

I'm kind of glad it happened today.  Speculation was that this $3 Billion scam would spark a wide market crash when it fell apart.  Well, the market was already crashing and this is kind of lost in the bigger stories of today.  Timing was excellent.  

I'm thinking the wider market crash may have been caused by the scammers cashing out. Quickly trying to convert a billion dollars of crypto into fiat has got to move the broader market!

It’s probably all related to some extent.  The start of the crash may have been a signal to BCC scammers to cash out, because they knew they would not be able to fulfill the mounting BTC withdrawal requests ... and that led to a broadening of the crash, sealing BCC’s fate.

I don’t think it is a coincidence that BCC pulled the plug during a major market downturn.  They either ran out of money or did this as an excuse to make off with all the money.  They are keeping everyone’s BTC deposits and paying them back in nearly worthless BCC tokens.

People should go to jail for this.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

HOLY CRAP!

The mod on the other board I mentioned above says they will not refund your BTC deposits in BTC .. they will only refund it BCC!

AND ... they are using the previous $360/BCC price to base the refund on ... which has now crashed to $20!

People are getting 1/18th of their BTC back, in a coin that is crashing to zero.

But he still won't admit it was scam.

Yes,they have posted on their site

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

You shouldnt joined in the first place,second you should researched further into this platform,networking or ponzi kinda thing isnt a good investment it will ended up badly.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

This is way funnier than it should be. On a very dark red day like this,bitconnect has bled to death.Im glad i pulled off long ago and never really went back in.everything was fishy though very juicy too.A moment of silnec for all those who lost a shit ton of money in this mess.

cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

Bitconnect were getting shut down so they dumped all their premised crap and left.
Hope none of you will jump from the roof.
Stay away with all of this kind of bounty scheme !
cryptostocksin

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:41:29 AM by cryptostocksin

BCC   Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyp-XhCoD0&feature=youtu.be

Sorry to those that lost money but we have to do out research!
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

I am laughing right now when I see BCC price from $400+ to $40+ in just a matter of days. Maybe it will be worth cents next week.  Grin

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Dickie D

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

USI-TECH is next guaranteed.
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

I knew something was up when my tickets began to go weeks with no response.  Luckily my bags were packed.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

bitconnect will be shut down in few days from now, that is the real announcement from bitconnect team, the lending from bitconnect is determine to die very soon from its begining because HYPE is not a good model for investment, it will soon die, investors of bitconnect should withdraw all of your money from bitconect before they  shutdown entire system.

cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

i invest 4k$ to hf and i can tell hashflare will be next. they did not update their instagram,blog,facebook page since 4 december  Cry

Then it's time to pull out, if you still can. If it's anything like BCC then this came to you as a foreshadowing of what's to come.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:30:48 AM

Luckily i didnt invest in these ponzi scheme. I dont believe anymore on investing site because i was scam by ethtrade before and i learned from my mistakes. Im just learning how to trade now and thats the legitimate way to earn money. I feel sad on victims of bitconnect its clearly a classic ponzi scheme i dont want to take risk any more thats why i encouraging everyone to learn how to trade to avoid scam and this devil behind their program
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

Why everyone is still joining this ponzi scheme while they knew they will be scammed by the founders?its their fault they should be ashamed to themselves.

Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:37:28 AM

I had tried to warn people that Bitconnect was a Ponzi scheme, those who didn't want to learn this truth the easy way, now have to learn it the hard way. Life is like that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

BitGonnect lol... Sad too bad for people lost money there ....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: