Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Regulation Must Be International  (Read 354 times)
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

regulated internationally, i thinks its never gonna happen, because more countries are have their own opinion about crypto, some of them are banning this bitcoin otherwise is not. so to regulate it international, who and where they regulate crypto. crypto is created decentralized so it works alone without regulated by anyone, if there someone who regulate bitcoin, this is terrible for us.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

International co-operation? Isn't that another word for letting america decide what to do? And telling their lapdogs in europe and the rest of the world how they should proceed?
No thanks. The countries who don't wanna be part of it will miss out.
Pretty much spot on.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

every country has regulation Japan Legalize crypto while China Ban. This contradictiv? is it possible International regulation for cryptos?

Joachim Wuermeling, a member of the board of Germany's Bundesbank, has suggested that any attempt to regulate cryptocurrencies would require international cooperation. Speaking at an event in Frankfurt on Jan. 15, the director told listeners:

"Effective regulation of virtual currencies would therefore only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation, because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited.”

Nope. I think i disagree with this opinion. The main focus of crypto is to break the rule of centralization. Then, if we unite the regulation, then there are many opportunities that crypto will be centralize again. The bad effects of centralization is "abuse of power" which is one man can rule everything.
I agree.

One of the most important promises of cryptocurrency has always been, to end centralization of power in one entity's hands. Nowadays we seem to forget that in many cases...
invot

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

For 2018, regulators should be ready to consolidate the field for cryptocurrencies.

The banking system must adapt to this new form of currency.

cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

Cryptocurrency regulations must be international and I totally support the regulation due to massive numbers of ICOs are into the market that some of them are bogus and even worst scams.
People should invest into ICOs that earned certifications and passes the regulation standard in order to eliminate bogus and fraud scams.
No people should do their homework before investing or they shouldn't do any investing all. Before professional poker players or punters starts to play on unregulated gambling site, they try to estimate the risk of site running away with customers money or risk of losing money to cheaters and so on. Because in the end, it doesn't matter whether you lost money because you were cheated or because you were just not good enough. The only thing that matters is your expected winrate all things considered. It is exactly the same with ICOs. It doesn't matter if you lose money because ICO is a scam or because team is incompetent and unable to deliver working product. The fact that lot of ICOs might be a scam should make you more selective, that's all.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Regulation of crypto currency is a complex and lengthy process. First of all, this activity is connected with the economic interests of different countries. And this means that each state will defend its economic interests and international cooperation between them will be very difficult. It will only be then, then the crypto currency, and especially bitcoin, will create a real threat to the economies of many countries. Then the states will unite and will make common decisions. However, such general solutions are unlikely until now.
blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Regulation in bitcoin is possible internationally if all countries sit together with crypto developers. I think We need win win solution because crypto communinty is growing and unstopable. if banking industries and govt not embrace they will fight the anonymous. I think the strict govt can't win , fact in China. Do you think ban from govt will stop crypto holders ? They are not quiet.
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

I think it needs to be, but I don't think it is realistic. I don't know how you would make every country agree to this, and govern it.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Some country make rule about it because cryptocurrency maybe make any chance in their country economy
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

there's no way that there will be an international regulation for crypto, each country has their own agenda so it's impossible for them to agree to one decision. Some country can regulate crypto in their country, but they can't force other country to accept their regulation aswell, that's why it's impossible to remove crypto completely.

It will be very interesting to see how all this talk of international crypto regulation plays out. In theory some of the trade blocks could add rules in relation to crypto currency banning it, however it seems very unlikely

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

maybe the regulation can be a good thing if managed well, who knows
if they make it regulated and controled somehow so its easier to use the coins , cash out , purchase houses and paying bills
it will be much better than now

again the type of regulation is important.. if they take some minimal tax but accept it globally it can make the life easier for all of us Smiley
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

International co-operation? Isn't that another word for letting america decide what to do? And telling their lapdogs in europe and the rest of the world how they should proceed?
No thanks. The countries who don't wanna be part of it will miss out.

Perfect said!

I think some countries will regulated and some that deny it. I don't think international regulations are in our best interest. This way we should have world government and be over with it. In the differences is hidden the opportunity.

Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Crypto regulations should be of internal standers because:-
1)this exempts people from paying premium amounts to buy crypto currencies
2)taxation would be easier
3) should have similar iso standards so everyone can consider to invest
4) helps in stopping insider trading before leak of important and vital information
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

every country has regulation Japan Legalize crypto while China Ban. This contradictiv? is it possible International regulation for cryptos?

Joachim Wuermeling, a member of the board of Germany's Bundesbank, has suggested that any attempt to regulate cryptocurrencies would require international cooperation. Speaking at an event in Frankfurt on Jan. 15, the director told listeners:

"Effective regulation of virtual currencies would therefore only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation, because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited.”

Nope. I think i disagree with this opinion. The main focus of crypto is to break the rule of centralization. Then, if we unite the regulation, then there are many opportunities that crypto will be centralize again. The bad effects of centralization is "abuse of power" which is one man can rule everything.
I agree.

One of the most important promises of cryptocurrency has always been, to end centralization of power in one entity's hands. Nowadays we seem to forget that in many cases...
But any government don't want decentralized economy so they will oppose the crypto currency totally or they will use the crypto currency in the favour of their side by implementing the taxes in the name of regulation.I don't think it will be implemented globally because every country has different state about crpyo currency so they can decide what they want to do in their respective countries.
Regulation of crypto currency may have some advantages too,like it can restrict the terrorist or criminals by using crypto currency so our countries can be safe.
blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

For 2018, regulators should be ready to consolidate the field for cryptocurrencies.

The banking system must adapt to this new form of currency.
The questions are Would banks really work together with cryptocurrency developers. Most bankers said that Blockchain is OK but bitcoin is not. They want to accept blockchain without the cash. I think it is impossible. In fact, most banks who work together with blockchain have deal with stellar and Xrp developers. Are stellar and xrp not cryptocurrencies? why they hate bitcoin?
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

I am sure it will never happen.
It's like real money, in some parts of the world you can deposit your money (Switzerland, Panama) and you are sure none will share your bank account. The same will be in cryptos in some countries it will be illegal to buy or use them and in some others not.
At the end when having cryptos will be common among people they will start accepting it for tax paying and it will be legalized.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

Regulation of the cryptomarket at the international level is improbable. Different economies, different main sources of enrichment of the countries, different mentalities. Level of international agreements is a so bureaucratized procedure that the possible and valid loss from the cryptomarket shall purchase the huge sizes directly to several economies at the same time
blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

Regulation internationally is possile if all country legalize bitcoin or cryptos. with the word " legal" rules can be made by gathering countries in an economic forum. The key is "legal". How strict is the rule it is not problem, the problem is that cryptos shoud be legalized
jakerfox

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

I don't see a global standardize regulation to happen. The country specific regulations are aimed to save the residents of the country.
Therefore If scams are prevalent in the cryptoworld, then I would expect many countries to start looking into regulating.!!!
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

I don't see a global standardize regulation to happen. The country specific regulations are aimed to save the residents of the country.
Therefore If scams are prevalent in the cryptoworld, then I would expect many countries to start looking into regulating.!!!
I do not see any global standard rules to set about cryptocurrency. so I think it should be prepared to be able to regulate the circulation of cryptocurrency in each country so that every country does not become a pros and cons with the existence of cryptocurrency. making it easier for someone to own or invest in cryptocurrency.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: