Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 09:20:38 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Regulation Must Be International  (Read 355 times)
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

every country has regulation Japan Legalize crypto while China Ban. This contradictiv? is it possible International regulation for cryptos?

Joachim Wuermeling, a member of the board of Germany's Bundesbank, has suggested that any attempt to regulate cryptocurrencies would require international cooperation. Speaking at an event in Frankfurt on Jan. 15, the director told listeners:

"Effective regulation of virtual currencies would therefore only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation, because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited.”

The nations that are going to ban crypto will only lose off of it. You basically lock the door to the future of money, to the future of how our world works.
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

every country has regulation Japan Legalize crypto while China Ban. This contradictiv? is it possible International regulation for cryptos?

Joachim Wuermeling, a member of the board of Germany's Bundesbank, has suggested that any attempt to regulate cryptocurrencies would require international cooperation. Speaking at an event in Frankfurt on Jan. 15, the director told listeners:

"Effective regulation of virtual currencies would therefore only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation, because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited.”

The blockchain and cryptocurrencies will not leave already anywhere, and banks with the governments are concerned. With that boost which was received by the arising markets of cryptocurrencies in the last several months digital assets, such as bitcoin of Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple now know in each house. However regulation of cryptoassets at all not necessarily means the ban if to exercise in it judgment.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

That is why it is not possible for the whole world economy to ban bitcoin because of the cooperation which is not possible to achieve . Some counties may be patronizing cryptocurrencies.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:42:41 PM
Merited by Mahanton (2)

I don't see a global standardize regulation to happen. The country specific regulations are aimed to save the residents of the country.
Therefore If scams are prevalent in the cryptoworld, then I would expect many countries to start looking into regulating.!!!
I do not see any global standard rules to set about cryptocurrency. so I think it should be prepared to be able to regulate the circulation of cryptocurrency in each country so that every country does not become a pros and cons with the existence of cryptocurrency. making it easier for someone to own or invest in cryptocurrency.
It's not that easy to make a regulations globally, it will require a lot of people to get involve who will represent by their own country or nation. There are countries that is not in favor of legalizing cryptocurrency in their country. So how would you think that everyone would cooperate on such plans of regulating? Cryptocurrency is the opposite of the banks that's why there is a tendency that it would not be regulated and the main problem here is not that regulating cryptocurrency but how to get involve every those who will represent to each of their country.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Seems like mixing oil and water. Lawmakers worldwide are investigating possible ways to regulate bitcoin. The problem is government officials do not understand cryptocurrency, and it poses many challenges to the way things traditionally work.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

at first i really thought this regulation might be an issue but now i think it might be  a good thing after all my with this way crypto can go main stream and i think it would gain much traction.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

Internal regulation is really a big issue as far as I know there are certain countries who really not in good terms because of different beliefs in running an economy and making them follow one rule is something that would bring a lot of issue, with this possibilities of having only one regulation for cryptos around the world is quite imposible to happen I think.

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

The whole world is confusing right now. Governments should implement laws regarding regulation about crypto maybe some will link to a centralize market but they will ban decentralized market just like Russia they are adopting CRYPTOS! Blockchain is very fast as internet, Long live to all Cryptos!
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

Interested to see how Polymath will deal with these as a securities issuing platform. Very interesting project to look into. https://polymath.network/
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

I believe we are a long way from any regulating of crypto and if it does come, will it change much? I don't think so.
Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

I do not think that rigid regulation is a good thing at all.
It seems that banks do not really like what is happening now and they will certainly somehow lobby their interests. I'm really looking forward to the day when people will just be allowed to do what they like and stop poking their nose into other people's business.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2926
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

It doesn't make sense to have a "universal crypto regulation". Each government has its own Central Banks or governing body regarding regulations. Japan has its own body, So does South Korea. And they are very different. We can't really force one government to comply.

I do not think that rigid regulation is a good thing at all.
It seems that banks do not really like what is happening now and they will certainly somehow lobby their interests. I'm really looking forward to the day when people will just be allowed to do what they like and stop poking their nose into other people's business.

They have been on the offensive since bitcoin is gaining popularity. They are being threaten by it. I'm sure that they have their hands lobbying governments, specially coming from EU countries. They are putting pressure, it was even mentioned that they Germany and France if I'm not mistaken is leading a discussion about it on G20 summit meeting.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

It will never happen. They are talking rainbows, like every dirty politician. This guy is prob running his own BTC miners behind the scenes, and accumulated enough currencies that he feels comfortable to regulate it. (Conspiracy/joke)

I don't know the word for this, but it happens all the time in crypto.

thats right, they talk their dreamwishes, into the publicity,

the financial system is broken basically because the last generation hired a bunch of gay banksters into their ranks, these on the one hand are nice people because they are politically correct, and try to create equality and justice it is however not very motivating to talk with them, so crypto became logical

and secondly they arent goint to be able to solve the problem of the current states.

PS:

no joachim wurmerling is not running any bitcoinminers behind the scenes,

you dont know the german bankers. they arent like the banksters in the USA, they are some form of gay burocrazists

7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

I have the point. I agree with this international legalize because it can make the standart of legalizing is higher than just national.
This can be benefit for crypto if we can realize the legalize of bitcoin and crypto specially new ico prject in international standart.
Mahanton

Activity: 2786
Merit: 639

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

I don't see a global standardize regulation to happen. The country specific regulations are aimed to save the residents of the country.
Therefore If scams are prevalent in the cryptoworld, then I would expect many countries to start looking into regulating.!!!
I do not see any global standard rules to set about cryptocurrency. so I think it should be prepared to be able to regulate the circulation of cryptocurrency in each country so that every country does not become a pros and cons with the existence of cryptocurrency. making it easier for someone to own or invest in cryptocurrency.
It's not that easy to make a regulations globally, it will require a lot of people to get involve who will represent by their own country or nation. There are countries that is not in favor of legalizing cryptocurrency in their country. So how would you think that everyone would cooperate on such plans of regulating? Cryptocurrency is the opposite of the banks that's why there is a tendency that it would not be regulated and the main problem here is not that regulating cryptocurrency but how to get involve every those who will represent to each of their country.
Regarding on countries representative wont really be a problem since they are obliged to join up if theres really an urgent meeting for this. Decisions would really vary because each country do have their own views when it comes to cryptocurrencies and you are right which most of them will really oppose on this thing because crypto do oppositely operates with banks which means regulating them would be somehow a contradicting thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

That's true, but at least every country is able to protect the holders of crypto. and ensure the safety of investing everywhere, so everyone feels safe to invest anywhere without reducing the value of crypto. may be difficult because each country has a different policy. we do not know who will be the pioneers for this policy to be applied.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

I hope there is no global regulations, because this will be bad for crypto world. One by one countries will regulated it, but I hope every country will do it for itself.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be anonymous, nobody can really say whether or not somebody used the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:06:23 AM

Seems like mixing oil and water. Lawmakers worldwide are investigating possible ways to regulate bitcoin. The problem is government officials do not understand cryptocurrency, and it poses many challenges to the way things traditionally work.

Regulating crypto is much like regulating the net. It's not that they do not understand cryptocurrency it's just that it's too difficult to regulate it.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

Regulating crypto is much like regulating the net. It's not that they do not understand cryptocurrency it's just that it's too difficult to regulate it.
Regulating crypto is possible to avoid crypto for criminal activities. Now, in some economic forum bitcoin and crypto become hot topic. I think more economic regulators can't ignore this growth. Stop cryptocurrency is impossible, regulate it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: