Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5BTC Loan Needed For my Web Development Team  (Read 795 times)
sno0py (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:21:59 AM

My web team ( of 2 people) are asking only to be paid in bitcoin.. I am pretty new to this but i do not get the check from the company until the website is completely finished (Around 3 Months)

The website in particular is www.Sopriscrossfit.com I have a grey facebook link at the bottom so you know who I am.

I am willing to Provide My Identity (scanned DL)
Address (Scanned Bill)
and pretty much whatever interest you feel fit on this loan as these guys keep bugging the crap out of me to get paid.

I do have a PayPal Account where i can send payments on time and you can invoice me per week/bi-week/month you choose

the only collateral i have at the moment is an ATi 7770 GHz Edition and some PS3 games from when mine broke last month.

I understand the risks and scam worthy post but if anyone wants to take a chance and invest they wont be disappointed.

Thanks for at least reading.

sno0py

I have set up a wallet for anyone willing to donate
1Dc4Pb2H56T62kXvjzzNU7zv6mkE7y1FFu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 02:51:47 AM

Don't take on employees if you don't have money to pay them.     Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
voxelot

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:58:12 AM

Hello snoOpy,

Your enthusiasm for wanting use your web development skills in the BTC community is interesting.  I used to be a web developer myself and realize it is kind of a washy business with false promises of deployment times much like many of the other business on these forums.. all the way up to Avalon Wink

My small start up company used to charge clients $500 ~ 5BTC for low end sites that we rarely delivered on time due to our sales team zealous approaches to sales and wanting fancy weekends on the boat. They used joomla templates to mass produce as many sites as possible with dealing with a particularly picky crowd of clients.. not a good mix.

I am curious as to why you need to pay "helpers".  Did you promise the site to be built with a client that will not pay because they are upset with the site.  And the help only want BTC?  Your facebook does not mention you work at a web company.. did you contract independently with Sopris Crossfit? Can you provide a reference from the site that will be reimbursing you for your loan?

Perhaps if you could explain more details as to where your loan will be spent... with out reputation you may need to provide some "business secrets" to show you are good for making the loan back.

Regards,

Vox
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:56:32 PM

How do you intend to re-pay? Also, where do you live (for collateral shipping)?
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:30:44 AM

If you can provide some sort of collateral, physical property, stocks, etc equaling the amount, I can do this loan at 5% per month locked in for USD not BTC, locked in at bitstamp +2% rate at time of the deal. Might sound confusing so here: I loan 5 BTC when BTC is at $100, then you owe me $102 x 5 = $510 principal. $510 + USD interest to be repaid. I love crossfit (saw the site you worked on) which is why I am offering to do a loan online (if collateral is provided) even though I only do loans here in my town generally.

voxelot

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:49:23 AM

I can confirm that this is more than likely true IMO... Working web development was shall we say.. not for me.. well not for paid clients anyway.. they will always demand more than is paid for out of the tech team.  Good luck to you in your future web ventures!

Vox
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: