Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Price Dips to $1.3 as Cryptocurrency Markets Take a Beating  (Read 103 times)
truonghaokiet (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

https://www.community.bitzamp.com/view.php?permlink=xrp-price-dips-1-3-cryptocurrency-markets-take-beating&id=458071

XRP Price Dips to $1.3 as Cryptocurrency Markets Take a Beating

Most cryptocurrency enthusiasts may have noticed how all markets are in the red right now. We are not talking about small losses here either, as all currencies have lost double-digit percentages in value over the past 24 hours. One of the bigger “losers” in this regard is XRP, as the price has lost a whopping 28.76% in the past 24 hours. Moreover, the price has been on a steady decline for more than a week now, and things will not improve in the near future.

XRP PRICE IS HEADING BACK TO $1 AT THIS RATE

It is always unfortunate to see all cryptocurrency markets lose a ton of value in quick succession. Although it is difficult to pinpoint the exact reason for this massive sell-off right now, it seems China’s regulatory measures have caused a lot of backlash once again. That is always somewhat surprising, considering how China plays no role of importance in the world of cryptocurrency right now. Even so, their latest clampdown on cryptocurrency trading has sent all markets tumbling down once again.

Right now, no markets are safe from harm whatsoever. In fact, even the XRP price is taking a legitimate beating right now, and things are not looking all that great right now. Thanks to the 28.76% loss overnight, the price is now hovering near $1.3 This is a very big difference from one week ago when that same XRP would be valued at $2.4. Even a few days ago, the price, made a strong comeback after dipping to $1.6, as the value surpassed $2.1 shortly after. It seems highly unlikely history will repeat itself in this regard.

These XRP price losses are not necessarily surprising either. Over the past few weeks, we have seen a lot of negative pressure on the XRP market, and this drop would have occurred regardless of the current Bitcoin price woes. Whether or not we will see the XRP price return to $1.50 or higher this month, remains very difficult to predict. With the current onslaught plaguing all cryptocurrency markets, it is evident there is nothing to be excited about whatsoever.

XRP Price Dips to $1.3 as Cryptocurrency Markets Take a Beating

Most cryptocurrency enthusiasts may have noticed how all markets are in the red right now. We are not talking about small losses here either, as all currencies have lost double-digit percentages in value over the past 24 hours. One of the bigger “losers” in this regard is XRP, as the price has lost a whopping 28.76% in the past 24 hours. Moreover, the price has been on a steady decline for more than a week now, and things will not improve in the near future.

XRP PRICE IS HEADING BACK TO $1 AT THIS RATE

It is always unfortunate to see all cryptocurrency markets lose a ton of value in quick succession. Although it is difficult to pinpoint the exact reason for this massive sell-off right now, it seems China’s regulatory measures have caused a lot of backlash once again. That is always somewhat surprising, considering how China plays no role of importance in the world of cryptocurrency right now. Even so, their latest clampdown on cryptocurrency trading has sent all markets tumbling down once again.

Right now, no markets are safe from harm whatsoever. In fact, even the XRP price is taking a legitimate beating right now, and things are not looking all that great right now. Thanks to the 28.76% loss overnight, the price is now hovering near $1.3 This is a very big difference from one week ago when that same XRP would be valued at $2.4. Even a few days ago, the price, made a strong comeback after dipping to $1.6, as the value surpassed $2.1 shortly after. It seems highly unlikely history will repeat itself in this regard.

These XRP price losses are not necessarily surprising either. Over the past few weeks, we have seen a lot of negative pressure on the XRP market, and this drop would have occurred regardless of the current Bitcoin price woes. Whether or not we will see the XRP price return to $1.50 or higher this month, remains very difficult to predict. With the current onslaught plaguing all cryptocurrency markets, it is evident there is nothing to be excited about whatsoever.

Even though XRP still has over $3.26bn in 24-hour trading volume, it seems the vast majority of orders are related to selling XRP more than anything else. No one can deny there is a genuine demand to sell XRP first and foremost, rather than buying it right now. As is the case with virtually every cryptocurrency drop in history, there will be plenty of people looking to buy the dip and make a lot of money in the future. That will entirely depend on whether or not the XRP price will rise again in the future, though.

Most of the trading volume for XRP comes from the Korean cryptocurrency exchanges. More specifically, we see Bithumb, Upbit, and Coinone dominate the XRP trading volume right now, although none of their prices are effectively taken into account when it comes to the global average. Bitfinex is the first non-Korean exchange in this list right now, but their $207.25m in volume is not all that impressive when compared to what the Korean exchanges are doing right now.

It is unclear what the future holds for the XRP price right now. With the current bearish sentiment affecting all cryptocurrency markets, it is evident things are not looking all that great whatsoever. In fact, it is not unlikely the XRP price will drop to $1 or potentially lower if this current trend keeps up. A lot of people are pulling money out of cryptocurrency at an alarming rate, but things will eventually return to normal. When that will happen exactly, has yet to be determined, though. For now, the best course of action is to hold and not panic.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:38 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:02:31 AM by tk808

RIP Scamcoin, the blood of ripple has brought happiness to many crypto backers.

Scam is a scamcoin, backed by morons

Edit: The price of ripple is $1.06 btw
Edit 2: Ripple fell by 40% today, BTC only down 23%, Ripple has fallen 250% in the past 9 days, bitcoin has fallen less than 50% in the past 9 days. Do some maths to the smart-ass down below (not op).

Ripple XRP is the biggest scamcoin in the history of crypto. There are only 2 types of people who promote XRP, whales and braindead retards
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

Did you just copied this post from the others?doubled sentences,
XRP deserves it,a centralized coin by the bankers shouldnt be at the top of most of the alts.
I warned a lot of people to take the opportunity when it was $3 to sold it,because the FUD has ended but not all of my friends listened to what ive said thats why now
their portfolio is -80%,investing in an alt that doesnt have any working product/services is like you are joining a ponzi scheme or worst.

thats why you need to know what you are investing to,a lot of people are investing without proper researching and knowledge about the coin and in the end they will lose a lot of money,always remember holding alts has more risk because the longer you are hoding it the higher chance to lose your investment.

cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Well what do you expect to an overhyped coin?bankers wont prevail to their plans,cryptocurrencies are meant to be decentralized which XRP's disadvantages,nothing new to this a shitcoin will always be dumped after the hype.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:54:50 AM

all cryptocurrency has decreased drastically on this day. January 17, 2018.
Bitcoin was down to 30% + from the number 16k USD to 10k USD, all altcoin bleeding. including ripple
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

As a holder of Ripple (xrp), a very disappointing day, for sure. However, I’m very confident about Ripples future prospects, so I’m holding xrp longer term. We will soon see xrp at new highs again soon!!
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

As I told on another thread, XRP should return its real value (below 1$). From $4... yesterday, it was $0.86
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

Doubt it will stay that low for long. I'd expect Ripple price to settle at $1.8 which should be a good price for now.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Rolffkaisers

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

it was obvious it would happen even without btc crash, ripple gone too high and needed a correction
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Most likely you should have noticed that all the coins have dropped. The same can be said about bitcoin, and about the other. I hold XRP and I think that growth will in any case. This coin gave us already make good money.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

Well XRP deserves this dip,a facepalm to all the investors of this centralized coin its a cancer to our community so stay away from it.

Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

RIP Scamcoin, the blood of ripple has brought happiness to many crypto backers.

Scam is a scamcoin, backed by morons

Edit: The price of ripple is $1.06 btw
Edit 2: Ripple fell by 40% today, BTC only down 23%, Ripple has fallen 250% in the past 9 days, bitcoin has fallen less than 50% in the past 9 days. Do some maths to the smart-ass down below (not op).

Ripple XRP is the biggest scamcoin in the history of crypto. There are only 2 types of people who promote XRP, whales and braindead retards

Even though I am myself one who despises Ripple, I cannot really understand how a coin can lose more than 100% (you say 250%) Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

Price almost $1 now according to CMC. No FUD but it may continue going down. Lucky guys who sold at top.

Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Price almost $1 now according to CMC. No FUD but it may continue going down. Lucky guys who sold at top.

I have sold on top, but unfortunatelly I had very few coins so the gain has been minimal. I too believe that the price will go down quite a lot now. Just a feeling.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

The Ripple team has many projects in which it is not involved. So do not count on the constant growth of the coin. Ripple grew well thanks to active marketing.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

it is still highly overpriced for a coin that is centralized and has billions of coins in circulation.
a more realistic price for it is something half of Dogecoin's price. i say half because Dogecoin is at least a little decentralized which gives it 100 times more value than XRP which is practically a bank coin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████