Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to buy NYC Coin but having no luck... Can someone help please?  (Read 50 times)
rwg4th (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

Boy this coin has been floundering since 2014 and almost winked out of existence two days ago when it went to 100$ for a million (I would have bought that if I could find an exchange actually selling it!) this coin might even be a scam... it has such a sketchy wallet that gives an error all day long (why has nobody fixed this? I don't see any other wallets built on core flashing that warning...) and the Coinomi is a bust, and Exodus removed it from their beautiful wallet (what a shame it looked so cool and I sure would like all my coins together in one place) I mean that's a first, why did they remove it? just like Coinomi maybe they know something we don't? What about the ATM's I don't see any out there and it is January 2018 , maybe t5hat's why coinomi backed out? Anyway I'm still very curious and I'm so upset I missed the 100,000 coin giveaway at the Macy's Parade I even changed my flight and came home early for it but the flights were all delayed that day for 6 hours and by the time I got out of JFK it was already 3pm and I was out of luck! If anyone wants to take pity on me and send me the 100,000 coin I'd be so happy! and I'm willing to pay cash or bitcoin or litecoin to someone for a million coin... I don't know why but I want them. I got thrown off the yobit site when I setup a second account for my wife he must have thought I was trying a second login and he closed both accounts. I have emailed him several times trying to beg him to let me back in but he has ignored all my mail. I just want to own a million coin even if they are all monopoly money... I started mining them on ALT Miner for two days now but don't see any payout yet so I don't know whether it will be worth my time. here is my address if you want to send a real trooper that 100,000 coin I missed out on Thanksgiving and if anyone wants to sell a million NYC to e please contact me Here is my NYC Coin Address: (I can pay in cash, bitcoin, or even litecoin)

RBzzCrdTnL8e4u9iNMB2g4ub98XKDVKzks
rwg4th (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Hmmm no takers... nobody sent me a freakin shitoshi ... nitoshi in this case. Well I finally got a friend to signup in yobit and buy the million coins I so desperately wanted! in fact I got $1,030,000.00 for two hundred and ten dollars all together. Thanks for nothing you guys!!! I'm going to get a photo of a location too and get another ten thousand while that opportunity is still viable.

I am offended everytime you ask me if I'm a Robot...
                                                                     I'm NOT a ROBOT!!! I'm a Freaking Android!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: