Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the moderators on here dollar cheers leaders  (Read 131 times)
Cryptocarnage? (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:11 AM

My reply to a post was delete because I was calling fake news and dollar bashing , so are the moderators on a bitcoin forum really dollar cheer leaders do they believe in cryptos or are you guys a cyber unit set up to trash bitcoin
I say this because my dollar bashing gets deleted but another member calls bitcoin I failed projected but his post is not deleted , too funny 😂  I thought this was a bitcoin forum can any one help ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Depends on the context.
Posts get reported and I'm fairly certain mods delete them without looking too much at them (wrongly or rightfully).
Especially if you're a signature spammer.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I say this because my dollar bashing gets deleted but another member calls bitcoin I failed projected but his post is not deleted , too funny 😂  I thought this was a bitcoin forum can any one help ?

Yes, this is a bitcoin forum.

We are glad you are amused.  Try interacting with the community for a while before you ignorantly judge us.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:05:07 AM

My reply to a post was delete because I was calling fake news and dollar bashing , so are the moderators on a bitcoin forum really dollar cheer leaders do they believe in cryptos or are you guys a cyber unit set up to trash bitcoin

Holy shit man you've got it all figured out already... For sure this place is a cyber unit set up to trash bitcoin man.  It's a cover up on a massive scale.  The govt is so afraid of bitcoin they simply could not allow posts like yours to be seen or it would be all over in seconds for them.  BTCT was set up to sink BTC from the inside out man.  Are you sure you are ready for the the potential fall out from trying to expose these guys man, holy shit bro that's fucking ballsy...

Oh wait, I checked your post history and it looks more like a case of a shit post getting deleted, if the post deleted is anything like the one below!

I think you’ve been drinking the dollar koolaid bow to your banker masters Slave

Upon further reflection the conspiracy theory stuff is way more likely!

Now please continue shit posting so you can eventually get banned!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: